• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking weed w/tobacco?? gOT SICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten sick a few times, one time I rolled a joint with about a bowls worth of kief and a fair amount of tobacco from a marlboro red, was nasty as fuck and I felt horrible. I also got sick one time after smoking a black and mild mixed with weed and tobacco, but I think it was the cigarette I smoked after it that made me sick, or I was just really high, because once I got to gym class first period I couldn't even play hockey so I just sat down, my gym teacher said I looked really pale.

Cigarette tobacco is nasty, but I do like mixing black and mild tobacco with weed, most of the time in the black itself, but I've mixed a bit of black and mild tobacco with weed in a bowl to make it burn slower and last longer and it works very well. Its best to use a little tobacco spread evenly to make it burn better.

some people put next to no weed in a spliff, its more like a large rollie cigarette with a sprinkle of weed. this is mostly done in large groups to discourage sharing and so that afterwards you havent shared much. one of those joints is sickening enough. they often occur with those who are drinking or doing coke (speed/x) as the need for tobacco is greater than weed. its why i always pipe or bong pure now, better high use about a 20th and keep my tolerance low and never end up more than nicely stoned.

i hate joints with tobacco, minging-if your gonna do it make it a least half hash or half weed otherwise dont bother.

Yeah.. Nice stuff here.. So if u live in Holland (U might think "wtf is Holland" it's that land u mostly confuse with Amsterdam.. the capitol city of Holland) u can smoke weed legally.. I think that makes me a "real smoker" and SURPRISE I only smoke weed with tobacco..

Every guy that's been smoking weed for less then 2 years.. Stop posting how cool it is 2 fuck up ur joints by smoking em pure k?.. If tobacco ruins the taste of ur joint it's prolly oregano ur paying the guy for daily.. Or it's his weedplant out of the back of his yard where his dog pisses and whipes his ass off.. Yes that might be bad weed..
Honestly i've smoked pure in the beginning (when i was dumb like u) and it's just wasting your weed unless ur doing it out of a bong.. And even then i'd say ur better off putting hash into a bong or pipe then weed cozz its gone in 1 puff..

If u ever come here u will soon find out that smoking weed with tobacco is THE way to do it..
All coffeeshops sell theyre pre-rolled joints with tobacco (I put in less tobacco cozz I still wanna taste good weed but pre-rolled is mostly for tourists who like u.. normally smoke a piece of dogcrap) , in every coffeeshop there's a stash of tobacco because people need it and mostly run out of it.

I appreciate all people admitting they smoke weed with tobacco these people know what they're talking about..
Now for you purefans get yourself some decent tobacco (not that dry fucked up shit) blaze it up without pre-judging it.. And enjoy ;)..

(plz dont put anything dumb under here.. if people really wanna know they rather here it from someone that knows what they talking about.. No offense but alot of bullshit is said in here.. Joint is how i like it.. Bong or pipe is ok as well.. Other then that knifes n half a bottle? ur just being a fool trying 2 look cool... Now go out and try that good tobacco and smoke some good weed.. And I think u'll enjoy)

Shut up dickhead, that tobacco you're smoking is the only peice of dogcrap buddy.:p And dude no one outside of netherlands mistakes holland for amsterdam, we're not fucking stupid, we know what holland is and where amsterdam is inside it.

the only reason to mix weed with tobacco in a joint is if you suck at rolling. blunts are awesome though.

i don't get sick off tobacco laden joints, i have a tolerance to nicotine though.

Having grown up smoking my pot with tobacco, like most Australians, I always mix 60/40 (green/brown). Over here it seems more of a cultural thing than anything. Dunno about the rest of the world? Everyone has a different take, some claim the weed burns better, some say it hits you harder, etc.

I find that if I smoke straight, it is a lot harsher on my lungs and I cough a fair bit after pulling a cone. The more often I smoke straight, the less I seem to cough.

A mate of mine stopped mixing after he quit smoking ciggies, said he gets real bad cravings for a smoke. I remember reading something a while ago that suggested a lot of marijuana "addicts" are actually addicted to the nicotine more than anything and they don't even realize cause it's just so commonplace over here to chop up a mix.

Nicotine poisoning, even a mild case, is fucking horrid. If you're not used to smoking your brew with tobacco (or if you're not a smoker), I have seen many a poor guy/girl become quite ill.

Nicely said,I dont smoke ciggies. Pretty much its like culture here too, Ive been mixing 60/40 since when I started smoking weed and couldnt imagine smoking it straight, Waste of weed, Dont get as high, Mixing with baccy makes it smoother, Kicks my ass within 30 seconds of smoking it.. Pretty much all these stubborn yanks need to just accept alot of people smoke weed in alot of different ways... When my friends who smoke it straight (not much) come round I respect that and give them it straight...

Yeah tobacco just knocks me sick. I always smoke my bud in a pipe.

Ive been smoking weed for about 8 years now and only the last 2 years have i started putting tobacco in my bowls. I only smoke bong. I started out putting a pinch of tobacco in with about a .4 of weed. And over the passed 2 years ive been having to put more and more tobacco in to get the same head rush i would as when i started. Now its manifested itself into a little more than half of a king size cigarette and half a gram of weed per bowl in one blast. I tried to stop for a week and i couldnt, i feel more addicted to these bowls than i ever have to simply smoking a cigarette, and ive also been smoking cigarettes for roughly the same time maybe 8-9 years. I want to stop but i physically can't right now.

i'm from asia and we do the same thing here too. people usually put 2 cigs per spliff here where i live. i roll using only one cig, 1 cig is okey i think, it doesnt hurt your throat that much, doesnt ruin the high.

Really? People I know tend to put about half a cig, then rest is weed

I think that people who mix tobacco with a little weed are scared..There prolly scared of the weed effects or something..

There are a bunch of "chickens" that are scared to smoke weed by itself.

Not necessarily. I smoke cigs with my weed (not mixed weed n tobacco in one blunt) so it can make my high better. I'll smoke a blunt of mowie and smoke a square after. I find it that the tobacco and nicotine cause the high to get better. But then again there are those who probably are scared, but from personal experience i can't say.

best and awsome way to smoke weed just try it . i bet it will be the best high of ur life buy a chillum which costs 5 rupees here in india get best quality weed costs around 100 to 200 depending on various region in india and a ciggaret . grind weed in ur hands not powder bit large add a drop of water to make moist dont wash it offf :D rub it in ur hands till it becomes like clay and moist now add tobacco bit more than weed u made now rub them togather til it becomes one but keep in mind dont make powder of anything just mix it totally fill it in chillum dont forget to use filter cloth called as safi in india smoke it it is sure u will be high just in one big puff TRY IT !

I'm closing this since it's a 8 year old thread.

Please PM me if anyone needs it reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.