• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone/cold water extraction

strangedream

Bluelighter
Can oxycodone be injected, NOT OxyCotin but Oxycodone?

It has acetamatiphen in it and I think if you inject that into yourself, it will kill you but I am not sure about that. So I thought I would use the cold water extraction for harm reduction in order to inject.

Does anyone know a website on how to do this process or a book or something? Is it a difficult process, as in do I need a degree in chemistry to do it?

All your input would help me from not dying and reducing the harm this drug can do if injected.

thanks

...damn i kinda curious about this too no one got any input??

why not just take them orally seems like a waste to go through that whole process just to bang some percs

Is it a difficult process, as in do I need a degree in chemistry to do it?

You're talking about CWE right?

Lol! It's shit easy, don't worry. Dissolve in some water, stir, filter. The solution is your oxy. Then, prep that for injection as you normally would.

why not just take them orally seems like a waste to go through that whole process just to bang some percs

Yeah ditto that.

isn't oxycontin the slow release version of oxycodone ???

I think saucy was referring to them both being the same version. Maybe next time make it clear you're talking about a specific brand of pill.

CWE Help- Sore Liver

Hi all, I could use some help,
I tried cwe for the first time the other day and now my liver is sore!!! I performed the follwowing procedure with 32 pills- 200apap/8cod:
-Put crushed pills in with 50mls of warm water
-Cooled until room temp
-Put in freezer until very cold
-Filtered in 3 sep. glasses with new unbleached coffee filters (clear solution dripped nice and slowly from each filter in to glasses).
In the end I had what I thought looked good. The solution was virtually clear (very slightly cloudy).
I drank about 30mls afterwards and ended up with a sore liver. I did feel any good effects either. This worries me as my liver has never been sore before (even on Oxy, hydroco, percs, etc...) so I must have done something wrong.
The 2 things I suspect I did wrong are:
Not filtering twice to get rid of any suspended apap, or,
Filtering too long so the apap starts to disolve as the water gets warmer and comes back to room temp.

Can anyone please suggest any solutions!??

Many Thanks

--

How can you tell your liver is sore?

Beavis: AAAAAAAAGHH MY LIVER!
Butthead: That's not where your liver is, asswipe.

curious

well i have a stock pile of oxynorm 10mg and oxycodone 20mg, iwas wondering on how many of these pills do i actually have to crush up and perform the process to, to get me high... with out an o.d8)

just plug it up your arsehole!!!!!!!!!!!
then sit and watch Little House on the Praire and get all emotional about how the way things used to be

oxycodone is not the same thing as oxycontin

oxycontin and oxycodone are the same thing buddy.
yea oxycontin is oxycodone buts its an 8 to 12 hour continuous release formula hence the name. generic oxycodone is immediate release

This is one of the funniest threads I've read on here!
Glad it was revived, it made my night..;)