• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weekly MDMA Use + Solid PRE/POST Loading + Healthy Lifestyle

PartyBoy911 said:
if u realy like the scene and the music, its not even that bad to have some rebulls and go dancing sober.... jus enjoy the envoirnment. If you learn to do that, the next time you roll you will like it that much better

Yea, I figure i'll have to try going to clubs sober.

I was thinking of some alternatives though as well, such as:

2cb
150-200mg DXM
Ketamine
Lower-end dose of amphetamine (adderal)

Never tried Ketamine, or 2cb so still need to experiment. :)

PartyBoy911 said:
i never tried any party drugs other then mdma and wouldnt want to

Any drug, really is a party drug if you use it at a party.. : )

You've never drank alcohol? Probably the most popular party drug.

Caffeine too : /

i think the next logical step after mdma is GHB... at least that wat the trend seems to be

Weekly is too often, don't do it. I fully appreciate the temptation and have given into it, after all how can something that feels so good be ultimately bad?

....but it does go downhill I type with experience lol! Pace yourself! Make E a life long experience not a few month binge.

PartyBoy911 said:
i think the next logical step after mdma is GHB... at least that wat the trend seems to be

Isn't GHB a downer/depressant?

Seems like the last thing i'd want to party / dance / rave on.. :\

christianh said:
Weekly is too often, don't do it. I fully appreciate the temptation and have given into it, after all how can something that feels so good be ultimately bad?

....but it does go downhill I type with experience lol! Pace yourself! Make E a life long experience not a few month binge.

How often did you use tabs/pills weekly before you started noticing the negative side effects? Also did you implement pre/postloading, along with a good diet, and workout routine + rest?

If you feel the need to intoxicate yourself with something every week (for raves) I'd try something similar to this.

Week 1 : Phenethylamines (MDA)
Week 2 : Dissociative Anaesthetics (Ketamine,DXM)
Week 3 : Alcohol
Week 4 : Tryptamines (perhaps something in the 5-MeO range or maybe shrooms?)

antithesis said:
Isn't GHB a downer/depressant?

Seems like the last thing i'd want to party / dance / rave on.. :\

GHB is like a euphoric alcohol to some extent.

It sounds to me like you are seeking justification/approval from us for you to take ecstasy weekly.

Personally, I think it is a very bad idea, even with postloading and a healthy lifestyle. Some people can do it for a while, but in my experience those people are a small minority.

I don't think it really matters whether you are doing pure MDMA, or pills with MDMA and/or meth. Even the MDMA will catch up with you sooner or later.

Short answer: don't do this; take the MDMA every 3 or 4 weeks, and, as AuraithX says, take different drugs the other weeks if you feel you really must get high all the time.

Sim0n said:
It sounds to me like you are seeking justification/approval from us for you to take ecstasy weekly.

Personally, I think it is a very bad idea, even with postloading and a healthy lifestyle. Some people can do it for a while, but in my experience those people are a small minority.

I don't think it really matters whether you are doing pure MDMA, or pills with MDMA and/or meth. Even the MDMA will catch up with you sooner or later.

Short answer: don't do this; take the MDMA every 3 or 4 weeks, and, as AuraithX says, take different drugs the other weeks if you feel you really must get high all the time.

Not really justification from you guys, moreso looking for responses, and others experiences to justify it for myself, which looks like its not gonna happen. :p

Definetly going to slow down the mdma/tab use.

antithesis: PillReports displays pills that have methamphetamine as having amphetamine, but if you are in North America, it is most likely actually methamphetamine. The reason for their not being a distinction is that the reagent tests don't differentiate between the two...

BollWeevil said:
antithesis: PillReports displays pills that have methamphetamine as having amphetamine, but if you are in North America, it is most likely actually methamphetamine. The reason for their not being a distinction is that the reagent tests don't differentiate between the two...

Alright, thanks for the heads up : )

Rolls weekly
Eats an extremely healthy diet, nearly all the time
Excersises regularly (3-5 times a week)
Gets plenty of rest (7 - 10 hours a night)
PRE / POST loads with anti-oxidants, and 5-htp

If so, what is your experience with this, and the effects of using MDMA weekly?

You may be one of the lucky ones, but for most people that's just asking for trouble.

The trouble is that it isn't as simple as just replacing serotonin. You brain tries to 'tune out' drugs by making itself less sensitive to them. Since MDMA works primarily by releasing serotonin (a mood regulating chemical) your brain becomes tolerant to its own serotonin...a recipe for real problems if you don't give your brain enough time to recover.

Here's some actual data from experiments on mice:

receptorrecovery.gif

The height of the bars indicates how many serotonin receptors the mice's brains were making available to be activated. If anything, humans recover more slowly than mice.

Also what I have noticed reading various threads, and talking to various e-users/abusers that different people recover in vastly different times. For example one user drops weekly, and has been doing so for quite a long time and is fine physically, and mentally. Whereas another user will drop once or twice a month, and feels negative effects greater then the weekly user.

True. People vary in their vulnerability to MDMA's negative after-affects. General physical and emotional health will be a factor, but there's also growing evidence that differences in people's genetics affect how vulnerable they are.

I don't think it really matters whether you are doing pure MDMA, or pills

Quite right. It makes no difference to your brain whether a molecule of MDMA entered your stomach as a pill or powder; it's all the same thing once it hits the bloodstream.

IME, you'll get a few months out of it no problem. 5-HTP, staying hydrated & making sure you eat reasonably well over the weekend, not smoking much/at all in the week, plus the other things you said, in most cases it's not going to do anything terrible to you, and yeah, you'll manage it fine for a while.

Then the comedowns get shittier (physically, i found, not mentally), you spend all weekend being a zombie, the pre-roll anticipation gets really harsh, and the magic starts to go. I don't think there's any way you could roll every weekend indefinately & not have it turn to shit. (but i can't deny that absolutely caning the honeymoon period is a LOT of fun ;) )

Even now i've cut down massively on the amount i do, i'm still FAR more of a mess on Sunday than anyone who's newer to it, my tolerance is still pretty huge, and the magic can't be relied on (although it has definately come back to a large extent, it's quite reliant on set & setting), although the pre-roll anxiety has improved a lot.
I think without taking a 6 month+ break now though, there's no way i could go back to weekly use without really fucking myself up :\

IzaBadger! said:
IME, you'll get a few months out of it no problem. 5-HTP, staying hydrated & making sure you eat reasonably well over the weekend, not smoking much/at all in the week, plus the other things you said, in most cases it's not going to do anything terrible to you, and yeah, you'll manage it fine for a while.

Then the comedowns get shittier (physically, i found, not mentally), you spend all weekend being a zombie, the pre-roll anticipation gets really harsh, and the magic starts to go. I don't think there's any way you could roll every weekend indefinately & not have it turn to shit. (but i can't deny that absolutely caning the honeymoon period is a LOT of fun ;) )

Even now i've cut down massively on the amount i do, i'm still FAR more of a mess on Sunday than anyone who's newer to it, my tolerance is still pretty huge, and the magic can't be relied on (although it has definately come back to a large extent, it's quite reliant on set & setting), although the pre-roll anxiety has improved a lot.
I think without taking a 6 month+ break now though, there's no way i could go back to weekly use without really fucking myself up :\

Thanks for the input..

Was wondering how long you used weekly and how fast your tolerance progressed?

I've gone..

2 ( good roll, first time)
2 ( bad tabs, barely rolled, possibly no mdma)
3 (best roll, really good tabs)
3 (weird tabs, may not have been mdma, possibly mda + amp)

antithesis said:
Not what I wanted to hear guys : /

I assume though, that what I outlined above will reduce nuerotoxicity, and help to replenish serotonin stores?

Also what I have noticed reading various threads, and talking to various e-users/abusers that different people recover in vastly different times. For example one user drops weekly, and has been doing so for quite a long time and is fine physically, and mentally. Whereas another user will drop once or twice a month, and feels negative effects greater then the weekly user.

Any input on that? : )

What makes you think that a) exercising and b) taking antioxidants is going to speed up your serotonin production, or make you more resistance to MDMA tolerance?

Does taking antioxidants and going for a good runs top you becoming tolerant to any other drug? Nope.