• MDMA Moderators:

Weekly MDMA Use + Solid PRE/POST Loading + Healthy Lifestyle

antithesis

Bluelighter
I am curious as to wether there is anyone on here that does the following:

Rolls weekly
Eats an extremely healthy diet, nearly all the time
Excersises regularly (3-5 times a week)
Gets plenty of rest (7 - 10 hours a night)
PRE / POST loads with anti-oxidants, and 5-htp

If so, what is your experience with this, and the effects of using MDMA weekly?

Any/all input is welcome.. thanks =D

i think that you will slowly build up a tolorence and the magic will begin to fade away

I follow all the above and was dropping every two weeks. After a while the 2 weeks was not long enough no matter how "clean" I was between drops. I have not dropped for over 2 months now and I REALLY feel much more lucid and happy overall. Living healthy and dropping often is still going to snowball into a dark place, it will only take a little longer.

Not what I wanted to hear guys : /

I assume though, that what I outlined above will reduce nuerotoxicity, and help to replenish serotonin stores?

Also what I have noticed reading various threads, and talking to various e-users/abusers that different people recover in vastly different times. For example one user drops weekly, and has been doing so for quite a long time and is fine physically, and mentally. Whereas another user will drop once or twice a month, and feels negative effects greater then the weekly user.

Any input on that? : )

are you talking about molly or pills? If its pills, there is almost NO WAY it will not catch up with you. I am a happy person almost all the time. Side-effects for me were mild, but still enough that when I took a break I noticed a marked improvement.

molly or pill??? most likely the pills will catch up to you first cuz they have meth in them

Yea, i'm talking about pills.

How is weekly use of amphetamine going to "catch" up to someone when there are tons of people taking the stuff daily as perscribed? Surley 80mg/day prescribed is n't a ton harder on the body then say 150mg in one night..

Not real sure on the amphetamine content of pills though.

Good luck. Maybe you can be one of the lucky few that have no adverse effects regardless of frequency of usage.

apneist said:
Good luck. Maybe you can be one of the lucky few that have no adverse effects regardless of frequency of usage.

It's worth a try =D =D =D =D =D

i have abused pills over the summer by partying for 3 weeks in a row... then break for 2 weeks, then another 3 weeks in a row...

it was fun, i wouldnt have wanted my summer anyother way... but for the first 2 months of sept - october i had some depression and anexity probelms.. and now it seems to be going away

PartyBoy911 said:
i have abused pills over the summer by partying for 3 weeks in a row... then break for 2 weeks, then another 3 weeks in a row...

it was fun, i wouldnt have wanted my summer anyother way... but for the first 2 months of sept - october i had some depression and anexity probelms.. and now it seems to be going away

By partying 3 weeks in a row you mean dropping pills one day a week, for 3 weeks, correct? So it would look like this...

Week 1: Drop Pills
Week 2: Drop Pills
Week 3: Drop Pills
Week 4: No Pills
Week 5: No Pills

Repeat? Also did you pre/post load, eat healthy, workout.. etc?

antithesis said:
Yea, i'm talking about pills.

How is weekly use of amphetamine going to "catch" up to someone when there are tons of people taking the stuff daily as perscribed? Surley 80mg/day prescribed is n't a ton harder on the body then say 150mg in one night..

Not real sure on the amphetamine content of pills though.
methamphetamine, not amphetamine

If you're talking about pills, it will certainly catch up to you as I believe as little as 16.7% of street pills contain only MDMA.

If you're talking about pure MDMA, it will probably still catch up to you. It depends what time frame we're talking here...If you're dropping every week for 2months and are exercising all the above precautions I would say it was unlikely that you would notice much difference (although every person is different, and this would affect some people very negatively) .

Dosing every week is not giving yourself long enough to recover between doses. It takes around a month for most people's serotonin levels to return to normal, and I wouldn't go betting that you are some freak exception to the rule.

I dosed about 1 time every 2 weeks, and I was fine for about 2 or 3 months (can't really remember)... but it did catch up with me. Be careful; MDMA isn't a drug to abuse.

AuraithX said:
methamphetamine, not amphetamine

If you're talking about pills, it will certainly catch up to you as I believe as little as 16.7% of street pills contain only MDMA.

If you're talking about pure MDMA, it will probably still catch up to you. It depends what time frame we're talking here...If you're dropping every week for 2months and are exercising all the above precautions I would say it was unlikely that you would notice much difference (although every person is different, and this would affect some people very negatively) .

I was under the impression, from pillreports, that alot of pills contained amphetamine, and some had meth.

BollWeevil: I know i'm not a "freak" to this rule but most people do not life a healthy lifestyle, or pre/post load..

^If you're in North America, it is likely methamphetamine, not amphetamine.

antithesis said:
By partying 3 weeks in a row you mean dropping pills one day a week, for 3 weeks, correct? So it would look like this...

Week 1: Drop Pills
Week 2: Drop Pills
Week 3: Drop Pills
Week 4: No Pills
Week 5: No Pills

Repeat? Also did you pre/post load, eat healthy, workout.. etc?

thats correct... the pills i was taking were mdma/meth

now i dont do that anymore cuz i got a good link for molly. and i limit my self to once ever 2 months..

people react differently tho, so i guess you have to see for ur self.

you can also become an E-TARD from weekly use so be careful

antithesis said:
BollWeevil: I know i'm not a "freak" to this rule but most people do not life a healthy lifestyle, or pre/post load..
Maintaining that healthy lifestyle isn't going to make your serotonin system's recovery time go from around a month to a week, is what I am trying to get across...

5htp can help...

honestly tho if you keep that up, after a while it jus wont be the same experiance anymore. Try to keep partyign for when your favorite dj's come to town... it can be 2 -3 weeks in a row and then a long break or it can be once a month..

dont make the experiance based on pure drugs... make it revolve around the music. That way you wont be like... Oh there is nothign to do tonight so lets roll. Ill be more like Yes my favorite dj is here this weekend, im gonna make it extra special by rolling

BollWeevil: All the pills I have looked up say amphetamine, not methamphetamine.. Also i'm pretty sure working out regularly and eating healthy will help promote my serotonin to recover.

PartyBoy911: Yea, I can definetly see where you're coming with that. I will probably try to find some alternatives to tabs, and roll less.

if u realy like the scene and the music, its not even that bad to have some rebulls and go dancing sober.... jus enjoy the envoirnment. If you learn to do that, the next time you roll you will like it that much better