Bluelight

User Tag List

Thread: Weekly MDMA Use + Solid PRE/POST Loading + Healthy Lifestyle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. Collapse Details
    Weekly MDMA Use + Solid PRE/POST Loading + Healthy Lifestyle 
    #1
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious as to wether there is anyone on here that does the following:

    Rolls weekly
    Eats an extremely healthy diet, nearly all the time
    Excersises regularly (3-5 times a week)
    Gets plenty of rest (7 - 10 hours a night)
    PRE / POST loads with anti-oxidants, and 5-htp

    If so, what is your experience with this, and the effects of using MDMA weekly?

    Any/all input is welcome.. thanks
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think that you will slowly build up a tolorence and the magic will begin to fade away
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I follow all the above and was dropping every two weeks. After a while the 2 weeks was not long enough no matter how "clean" I was between drops. I have not dropped for over 2 months now and I REALLY feel much more lucid and happy overall. Living healthy and dropping often is still going to snowball into a dark place, it will only take a little longer.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not what I wanted to hear guys : /

    I assume though, that what I outlined above will reduce nuerotoxicity, and help to replenish serotonin stores?

    Also what I have noticed reading various threads, and talking to various e-users/abusers that different people recover in vastly different times. For example one user drops weekly, and has been doing so for quite a long time and is fine physically, and mentally. Whereas another user will drop once or twice a month, and feels negative effects greater then the weekly user.

    Any input on that? : )
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you talking about molly or pills? If its pills, there is almost NO WAY it will not catch up with you. I am a happy person almost all the time. Side-effects for me were mild, but still enough that when I took a break I noticed a marked improvement.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    molly or pill??? most likely the pills will catch up to you first cuz they have meth in them
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, i'm talking about pills.

    How is weekly use of amphetamine going to "catch" up to someone when there are tons of people taking the stuff daily as perscribed? Surley 80mg/day prescribed is n't a ton harder on the body then say 150mg in one night..

    Not real sure on the amphetamine content of pills though.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck. Maybe you can be one of the lucky few that have no adverse effects regardless of frequency of usage.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by apneist
    Good luck. Maybe you can be one of the lucky few that have no adverse effects regardless of frequency of usage.
    It's worth a try
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have abused pills over the summer by partying for 3 weeks in a row... then break for 2 weeks, then another 3 weeks in a row...

    it was fun, i wouldnt have wanted my summer anyother way... but for the first 2 months of sept - october i had some depression and anexity probelms.. and now it seems to be going away
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy911
    i have abused pills over the summer by partying for 3 weeks in a row... then break for 2 weeks, then another 3 weeks in a row...

    it was fun, i wouldnt have wanted my summer anyother way... but for the first 2 months of sept - october i had some depression and anexity probelms.. and now it seems to be going away
    By partying 3 weeks in a row you mean dropping pills one day a week, for 3 weeks, correct? So it would look like this...

    Week 1: Drop Pills
    Week 2: Drop Pills
    Week 3: Drop Pills
    Week 4: No Pills
    Week 5: No Pills

    Repeat? Also did you pre/post load, eat healthy, workout.. etc?
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter AuraithX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,554
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antithesis
    Yea, i'm talking about pills.

    How is weekly use of amphetamine going to "catch" up to someone when there are tons of people taking the stuff daily as perscribed? Surley 80mg/day prescribed is n't a ton harder on the body then say 150mg in one night..

    Not real sure on the amphetamine content of pills though.
    methamphetamine, not amphetamine

    If you're talking about pills, it will certainly catch up to you as I believe as little as 16.7% of street pills contain only MDMA.

    If you're talking about pure MDMA, it will probably still catch up to you. It depends what time frame we're talking here...If you're dropping every week for 2months and are exercising all the above precautions I would say it was unlikely that you would notice much difference (although every person is different, and this would affect some people very negatively) .
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Ex-Bluelighter Pegasus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,890
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dosing every week is not giving yourself long enough to recover between doses. It takes around a month for most people's serotonin levels to return to normal, and I wouldn't go betting that you are some freak exception to the rule.

    I dosed about 1 time every 2 weeks, and I was fine for about 2 or 3 months (can't really remember)... but it did catch up with me. Be careful; MDMA isn't a drug to abuse.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraithX
    methamphetamine, not amphetamine

    If you're talking about pills, it will certainly catch up to you as I believe as little as 16.7% of street pills contain only MDMA.

    If you're talking about pure MDMA, it will probably still catch up to you. It depends what time frame we're talking here...If you're dropping every week for 2months and are exercising all the above precautions I would say it was unlikely that you would notice much difference (although every person is different, and this would affect some people very negatively) .
    I was under the impression, from pillreports, that alot of pills contained amphetamine, and some had meth.

    BollWeevil: I know i'm not a "freak" to this rule but most people do not life a healthy lifestyle, or pre/post load..
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Ex-Bluelighter Pegasus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,890
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^If you're in North America, it is likely methamphetamine, not amphetamine.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antithesis
    By partying 3 weeks in a row you mean dropping pills one day a week, for 3 weeks, correct? So it would look like this...

    Week 1: Drop Pills
    Week 2: Drop Pills
    Week 3: Drop Pills
    Week 4: No Pills
    Week 5: No Pills

    Repeat? Also did you pre/post load, eat healthy, workout.. etc?
    thats correct... the pills i was taking were mdma/meth

    now i dont do that anymore cuz i got a good link for molly. and i limit my self to once ever 2 months..

    people react differently tho, so i guess you have to see for ur self.

    you can also become an E-TARD from weekly use so be careful
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Ex-Bluelighter Pegasus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,890
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antithesis
    BollWeevil: I know i'm not a "freak" to this rule but most people do not life a healthy lifestyle, or pre/post load..
    Maintaining that healthy lifestyle isn't going to make your serotonin system's recovery time go from around a month to a week, is what I am trying to get across...
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5htp can help...

    honestly tho if you keep that up, after a while it jus wont be the same experiance anymore. Try to keep partyign for when your favorite dj's come to town... it can be 2 -3 weeks in a row and then a long break or it can be once a month..

    dont make the experiance based on pure drugs... make it revolve around the music. That way you wont be like... Oh there is nothign to do tonight so lets roll. Ill be more like Yes my favorite dj is here this weekend, im gonna make it extra special by rolling
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BollWeevil: All the pills I have looked up say amphetamine, not methamphetamine.. Also i'm pretty sure working out regularly and eating healthy will help promote my serotonin to recover.

    PartyBoy911: Yea, I can definetly see where you're coming with that. I will probably try to find some alternatives to tabs, and roll less.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u realy like the scene and the music, its not even that bad to have some rebulls and go dancing sober.... jus enjoy the envoirnment. If you learn to do that, the next time you roll you will like it that much better
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy911
    if u realy like the scene and the music, its not even that bad to have some rebulls and go dancing sober.... jus enjoy the envoirnment. If you learn to do that, the next time you roll you will like it that much better
    Yea, I figure i'll have to try going to clubs sober.

    I was thinking of some alternatives though as well, such as:

    2cb
    150-200mg DXM
    Ketamine
    Lower-end dose of amphetamine (adderal)

    Never tried Ketamine, or 2cb so still need to experiment.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i never tried any party drugs other then mdma and wouldnt want to
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter antithesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy911
    i never tried any party drugs other then mdma and wouldnt want to
    Any drug, really is a party drug if you use it at a party.. : )

    You've never drank alcohol? Probably the most popular party drug.

    Caffeine too : /
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think the next logical step after mdma is GHB... at least that wat the trend seems to be
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekly is too often, don't do it. I fully appreciate the temptation and have given into it, after all how can something that feels so good be ultimately bad?

    ....but it does go downhill I type with experience lol! Pace yourself! Make E a life long experience not a few month binge.
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •