• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

Well the general manager of my work cracked onto me today.... and she is a woman. A very powerful woman.... i guess that is a complement. :/ :)

^
Or a great way to ensure job security via anti sexual harrassment laws! ;)

I know... and the funniest thing about it is that i didn't even notice or really catch on too well. It was everyone else that noticed. But when i think back to it... yes, she was indeed very friendly and touchy.

Shame she is blonde - i don't go for blondes.

Oh... oh yeah i have a boyfriend too.... thats right ;) heh.

^^notify your boyfriend
he will be very happy, and you will earn more money
win win!

i was so happy when i found out my girlfriend has a lesbian friend who wants to sleep with her.

mmmm, 3-some

^Ha! So true. After i told him about it i got lucky.... So yeah, I am a winner on this occasion! Woo hoo!

"You're very, very smart, but you're also incredibly foolish".

Go figure.

"The only reason you are back here is because your CV is incredible, and you interview very honestly and you seem to have an excellent personality. If it was anyone else, we would have laughed at their suggestion of giving them more money" - BOO YAH!!!
*now hopefully they actually hire me and GIVE me more money.

I was told that I'm a nice guy yesterday. It does happen occasionally believe it or not :)

i got a bus from valencia to barcelona and it dropped me off at the train station at about 1am ... all the trains had stopped and there was literally 150 people in the queue for a taxi, so i started talking to this awesome Guatemalan(sp?) girl. she'd missed her connection to france and had nowhere to stay, so i found her a place and we hung out for the night ... but later on when i tried to kiss her, she barred me :( ... yet i get this email the next day which made me feel better ...
I forget to thank you for your help for find a place to sleep, also i have to tell you that i enjoy had meet you, ( sorry for all my mistakes but its difficult write english).... you are a great guy... also i have to say sorry about, the kiss that never happened, because i that moment was a little bit weir, but believe me i really wanted kissed you, but i prefer didn't it because, i really want to still talk to you, and when i kiss a guy just for one night, then i act indifferent with the person, and i really like you so, i prefer that we keep in touch, and who knows may be in the future we can meet us each other again, so if you want to come to spain again you can come to my home, (because i will move to madrid in april), even if you want to meet central america you can stay in my house he he he...

Diego Blunt said:
i got a bus from valencia to barcelona and it dropped me off at the train station at about 1am ... all the trains had stopped and there was literally 150 people in the queue for a taxi, so i started talking to this awesome Guatemalan(sp?) girl. she'd missed her connection to france and had nowhere to stay, so i found her a place and we hung out for the night ... but later on when i tried to kiss her, she barred me :( ... yet i get this email the next day which made me feel better ...

hehe, that'email is so cute :D

My best friend met a boy in Spain and he developed a bit of a crush on her, and when she came home, they kept in contact for a while. One of the things he wrote was:

You make butterflies in my abdomen... teen years style!

awwww :D

No kiss, when you found her accomodation?!! UNGRATEFUL! Nah... cool story :)

up all night said:
Dear AcidRain,

I think you're (insert positive reinforcement here) and I would like to (insert sexual act/ social outing/ some sort of verb here) with/to you tonight. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love always and ever,
Your Scroopid UAN.

Oh damn I missed this! 8)

I got a real compliment the other day!

i dont pm many people like that saying hey, lets randomly chat lol"

=D

So in any case, thankyou for your words of advice regarding the many profound and utterly useless things we've talked about in the past. I don't think thank yous are given enough, nor is love or emotion talked about enough, but regardless, thanks

A pm. A nice way to open bluelight.

"Wayne,you are so funny with a great sense of humor.You are very smart too".

A hot girl flirting with me at work.She wants me,ha,ha,ha,ha................ ;)

Heh heh, yes, pretty strange. It was meant as a compliment though :)