• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

Comments people make when they are fucked up or high, don't really count for much (Sure they are nice at the time, but its generally just an outlet of fake happiness). Unless they remember and repeat what they have said when they are straight.

A girl in the bathrooms at a bar last night started yelling at me as I was leaving "can I use your lipstick? can I use your lipstick??? that's the best red lipstick I've ever seen!!! It look SO hot!!!" fortunately, as I'm not in the habit of sharing make-up with randoms, I had left my bag with friends so could not acquiesce. However, it was nice to hear :)

A relative of one of my besties saw me for the first time in a while at the St Kilda festival on the weekend, and announced to everyone [there was a massive group of us, around 20 at that time] that I had changed a lot in the past couple of years [for the better] and that she thought I looked fantastic. And she re-emphasised as I turned a bright shade of scarlet --- really fantastic.
I don't think she was trying to make me feel good after my rather devastating week either, as the said bestie hadn't mentioned anything to her at all.

Made me smile a lot through the red face. :)

Last edited:
Nice being complimented on your work from a snr programmer:

"the new [system] is a masterwork of C++, like reading fine poetry the way it weaves [secrets] and advanced programming... Definitely some of the coolest tools I’ve had the chance to work with!"

m4dd0g said:
^ u have a unique way of alienating people :)
wtf are you talking about????I never even saw ur user name before-
and u dont know me so f off.

getreal said:

He was referring to this comment made by you:

None here at BL after tonite ;)

Why are you getting so upset? You said yourself that you won't be getting compliments on BL after tonight, you you even admit you've stirred shit. M4dd0g was merely pointing out a possible way you did so. ;)

It's not like he called you a wedge of dick-cheese, or a cock-knob. :\

i dyed my hair dark brown the other day (i used to be blonde) and my friend at work just stopped as she was walking past my desk and goes, you look so beautiful with brown hair. AWWw what a sweety! i never get compliments:)

getreal said:
Heh as samadhi said: i was just bouncing your own comment (seeing if you'd get paranoid)

Today i got a phone call from my best mate in new zulund telling me she misses me! awww. and shes home sick and cant wait to get back and party.

i expect more compliments as the night rolls on!

AcidRain said:
do 'mum comments' count as compliments? :(

i dont get compliments...

Dear AcidRain,

I think you're (insert positive reinforcement here) and I would like to (insert sexual act/ social outing/ some sort of verb here) with/to you tonight. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love always and ever,
Your Scroopid UAN.

Oh and this is my most recent compliment. I just found it in my Inbox from a drunken bluelighter over the weekend.

How the hell havnt you ended up on some horrible current affairs show claiming you're having bill gates' love child?

Awww, he loves me.

"You're having grain bread? That's good"

- easily impressed coffee shop lady =D