• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

college_dropout said:
At my staff christmas party the other day one of my colleagues said, "You know Peter, you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You really respect women and pay attention to their needs. And that's exactly why you'll live and die alone."

LoL!!! Kinda back handed, but true.Nice guys do finish last I spose.

I'd sadly :( agree with this statement.Mind you it's more a negative reflection on :p society than anything.

a lady came up to me in the rec centre changing rooms and asked if I was the girl swimming so beautifully, doing that beautiful backstroke, in the pool. She confirmed her own suspicions and commented on how smooth I swam, that I must of been really good. Got chatting about my sporting background.
Made me feel good that I've still got it esp given I haven't swam with squad for months and have just started swimming again solo before I do go back. I really enjoy doing swimming- something that comes so natural and effortless (well if it was a hard set I was doing that'd not be effortless atm :\).

And a young female customer said to me the other day that she thinks I should be a model coz I'm really tall. haha why do people say these things just coz I'm tall doesn't make me model material. Or a basketballer! :X

kryalkastleE said:
As my daughter i can see you have definately inherited my drinking skills. I'm proud :)

Thats awesome =D

...being told im awesome and sweet and nice :) it made me feel good.

My boss venting to me about how much she is annoyed at one of our practice directors (she is the state director) and then apologizing but telling me she knows she can because we are 'on that level' =D

I love being the teacher's pet ;)

Sitting out the back of a friends place, chatting to his house mate. Then there was big silence and shes real seriously, "I think you're the nicest person I've met in my entire life".
So I said, "I hate niceness" and got another beer.

Not recently but a girl once told me " Its a shame your not as dumb as you look"

>>> More like a double back handed compliment.. I think.

I got called "speedy" today at work

just coz i drink coffee?

i dont get it 8)

Compliment or not? A question for those politically minded to ponder...

My dad was in Redfern recently and a young guy of Aboringial decent walked passed and said, 'Hey! Did you know you look like Johnny Howard!?!'.

Dad thought it was funny and I pissed myself laughing... then I had a good look at him and thought - 'hey if you just grew the eyebrows a bit more...' ;)

Hmmm... thankfully people say I take more after my mum. :p

My current GF reckons I look like Val Kilmer. My X thought so too, but her mum thought I looked like Brad Pitt... No! Seriously!

Nice collarbones!

it made me smile, then frown from the quizzicality of having my collarbones commented upon

I got told that I'd done "Just as well, if not better" than PhD students. And I'm just some scummy little summer student rat, halfway through my course.

ALMOST made the weeks of frustration and agony worthwhile.

A couple of parents of kids I coach gave me Christmas cards with really nice messages, thanking me for the work I've put in with their kids.

Leaving tomorrow is going to be pretty sad.

My Boss: You are the best lead programmer ive ever worked with
Given many previous projects he's worked on are really famous =D

lol, also my work nickname is 'goldenboy' :)

(of course if they ever dared say different, i'd have to fuckin cut em!)

Some random guy who works in the office opposite to mine but he isn;t part of our company.

"Geez you look like your lost weight"

It feels great to finally have people noticing that Ive been training once a day.

My boss telling me to not worry about taking next week off out of my holiday days as I've been working hard.

Mr Samadhi's and my nephew (his brother's son) telling us that we are the coolest aunt and uncle ever (he's 20), and that he can't belive what great taste we have in music. So much so, he copied all the music on my mp3 player and wants to come and spend the weekend raiding our collection.

He also told us that he tells all his friends that his aunt and uncle are way cooler than theirs =D

Yay! I'm old and cool, having been validated by someone 9 years younger than me. *high fives all-round*

My Grandma's Goin' A Lil' Senile. That Helps.

Well,
it's to myself...
..but I bit my tongue
& didn't fuck up Christmas!

Horay!

(No-one mention "The Coalit-done, Of The Non-Pillin'
or Drugs, doe...)

Yay! Again!
Yay!

=D

I got called "chicken" today by an attractive female at work

I assume this had to do with the fact that i was telling all the gals at the work party that they were more masculine than me

Yet they all came to me to open their bottle tops

So really, what the hell is this chicken shit about?!

some slut - "your so sensual, attractive, pleasant on speed. wanna rack up some more?"