• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

I was driving past one of those mobile speed tester things in my car today. It flashed up that I was doing 78 (it was an 80 zone) and then it said 'Thank You'.

No problem mobile speed tester! Anytime!

Oh and I got an sms today, 'You are very good at being a very good friend.'

That was also nice. <3

Someone told me that Melbourne is very lucky to have be moving down to it (and they were not even being facetious).

Now, whilst i replied that i am sure it is more of a matter of Qld being lucky to have me leave, I still was pretty chuffed. :)

^ Ive had one of the shittiest days I have ever had in a long long time but it just ended on a bright note. Lets discuss politics and human relations over 10 bottles of wine when you get here :D

sure :)

Just as long we don't discuss indigenous issues;)

ps i am a shocking drunk. i berate people. i abuse them. and i am always right.

^ thats ok, I am righter than you and also resort to physical violence. You cant hit me because I wear glasses. I win. Case closed. :D

I was told I have nice legs. They're quite short though.

Raz, you turn what most people would consider trash, into gold!

Not just in your photographs, but throughout your entire life!

That means a lot to me. :)

My new boss, for unknown reasons, thinks I'm the best and most responsible outta the 15 new guys, and thus has given me special duties and while everyone else works the shitty shifts they're given I got asked my preferred shift and she's trying to organise it for me. All this after rocking up to my first day of training ridiculously hungover, wearing skaties and jeans in a professional environment and chucking a sickie after only a week and a half. Sweet! That's a compliment I don't understand but am more than willing to accept :)

Hey Yarni, THanks ofr being so fun and hillarious at ***** party... i think you are a true ruler of psychadelic conversations in that as you're telling one hillarious story you drop a refference as an incidental in that story that has it's own hilarious story in it, should you feel like delving into it.... it's an amazing skill

I have limited understanding. I had a pool pony once.

At a fancy dress party i attended on the weekend, i went dressed as an Egyptian Goddess. I was told that i was the spitting image of Elizabeth Taylor when she played Cleopatra. :D

At my staff christmas party the other day one of my colleagues said, "You know Peter, you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You really respect women and pay attention to their needs. And that's exactly why you'll live and die alone."

LoL!!! Kinda back handed, but true. Nice guys do finish last I spose.

"Oh my God, you have such hot legs!" from this chick at work.

However, she also happens to be the best looking girl in the office, not to mention the most conceited and vain. So I can't work out whether or not she was actually insulting me indirectly by implying that the rest of my body sucks arse. So yeah, maybe it was an insult, not a compliment afterall.

What happened to the 'what's the best insult you've received lately?' thread? Wasn't there one around here somewhere?

Believe it or not this really nice guy at work,very sexy and hot, oohh.
We've been 'work flirting'-Hee hee
He sent me a text last Thursday-
He texted- You're a doll.
I texted back- ?.? Did I miss the punchline of some joke?
He texted- NO, its a compliment. crazy girl- LOL

Boy if I can get off on a text I know its a boring life-

Dental people said I had 'nice teeth' and that I have 'good oral hygiene'.

But I don't agree. 'Oral hygiene' Yes, 'Nice Teeth' No.

Random guys in the street were in awe of my ability to apply nail polish. Also they said Raz is a cool name. =D

college_dropout said:
At my staff christmas party the other day one of my colleagues said, "You know Peter, you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You really respect women and pay attention to their needs. And that's exactly why you'll live and die alone."

lol... brilliant =D

As my daughter i can see you have definately inherited my drinking skills. I'm proud :)

Little girl in Woolworths: "Mum, when I grow up can I be like her?"

OK, so she probably asked that question about every second person she saw that day, but it still made me smile.