• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

Melissa, have you worked in ringing people up and annoying the fuck out of them ? (ie - telemarketing ) BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT AT IT !!!!

Samadhi said:
My nephew is hanging out at my place on Saturday night, and when I asked him what the plans were for picking him up. He told me that he had a friend's party in the afternoon, but asked if i could pick him up from there, rather than at home, because he wanted to introduce me to all of his friends, so they can see what a cool aunty he has.

Awwww :D

Could you come pick me up at my next party as well? It would really help raise my social prestige at school.

I caught a few girls checking me out the other day, it's not an overt compliment but I'll take it.

"It's nice to be dating someone who is so confident in their... well... everything."

last week on anzac day... pissed as a mute...

some bird come up to me as i was screaming... FIDDY ON HEADS and grabbed my arms and said, you have great arms

bitch was as pissed as me...

still a compliment i guess

i speak of women so highly

'you look hot in pants'

haha cos i always, always wear skirts!! hate the look of myself in pants...

our gardener told me i look nice in my new top - 'it suits me' apparently
maybe shes just so surprised im not wearing the usual holden merchandise or band t-shirts she tends to see me in

I've been told my new hair cut really suits me a bit :) yay for not having a successful visit to a hairdresser!

a guy i met on the weekend told me i was gorgeous!

one of my good mates said that im his most evil mate =D

^ i think you're an absolutely lovely person from reading your posts on here :)

That's a genuine compliment hun

<3

Ps - where did your avatar go?

I think my gay friend said something about me being a sexy and attractive woman... if he wans't gay I would say he was hitting on me.
My bf called me gorgeous, that was sweet of him...