• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Intravenous Zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump, but I've acquired some Ambien CR...do you think these will work or will it gel up or something the way time release meds do?

I really wouldn't bother injecting Ambien CRs, because normal Ambien tablets are easily available and are definately a better choice for IV'ing, than those CRs.

jasoncrest said:
When a doctor has prescribed you hundreds of every kind of addictive downers over the years, it's not very hard to get Zolpidem from him...
In Fact, when I ask for non-addicitve things, such as Zolpidem or Amitriptyline, he says "what? what happens to you these days? you don't want some Xanax or Valium?"...

I want a dr like that :)

i have midazolam 15mg tabs. how could i inject these? could i just crush boil and filer the fuck out of like 2 finely crushed tabs?

^Midazolam is completely water soluble, you shouldn't have to cook them.

Survival-I tried with two of the small white 10 mg ones and it was just too thick. I assume I'm going to need a 5 mL rig next time...

Those French doctors, you go in with the flu, you come back with 5 scipts :)

I've injected several times doubled typical 'before sleep' dose. Quite crazy trip.

jasoncrest said:
When a doctor has prescribed you hundreds of every kind of addictive downers over the years, it's not very hard to get Zolpidem from him...
In Fact, when I ask for non-addicitve things, such as Zolpidem or Amitriptyline, he says "what? what happens to you these days? you don't want some Xanax or Valium?"...

Haha thats funny. Thats one cool ass doctor. You'll have to refer us to him=D

This whole thread is really interesting by the way.

Sorry to bump the thread. From what I read cotton filter is OK to get rid of unnecessary shit? Would a filter from a cigarette do? Should I extract it with aqua pro injectione? Sorry, never shot pills and never extracted drugs from pills to inject them. Won't zolpidem break down or something due to heat? I can't wait to do this. If it's not a problem, I'd request some wider information. How soluble is it? How much water to use etc.? Thanks in advance! I'm getting Stilnox if that helps.

I wonder if somewhere in some country there is an actual IV ready Zolpidem solution....

When I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago, my dr. had me on a standing order for IV lorazepam, pretty much whenever I started bitching too much. I was in for 2-3 days and can remember VERY little of the experience.

All things considered, the staff was pretty decent to me considering that I was in for a coke OD....

lunesta?

does this work with lunesta?
can you snort lunesta, and are the risks of iving it the same as ambien?

despitedetroit said:
does this work with lunesta?
can you snort lunesta, and are the risks of iving it the same as ambien?
Don't snort it, the taste/bitterness is a nightmare. If anything, dissolve in water and plug it up your rear end.

P.S. I love Lunesta... quite nice euphoria & relaxation when plugged. I'm immune to memory problems with sedative-hypnotics, but not everyone's gonna enjoy the stuff.

temporary error said:
I wonder if somewhere in some country there is an actual IV ready Zolpidem solution....
I think not. I don't think there any IV solutions available of medicines, which are only meant for sleeping problems. Diazepam, lorazepam and midazolam are all indicated for several conditions, like status epilepticus and pre-op medication.

OK, I read about people dissolving benzodiazepines in 0,2% alcohol and shooting up so now I know how to do this zolpidem, haha. Just tell me if something's wrong:

1. get rid of the coating
2. crush the tablets
3. dissolve in mineral water
4. filter it (seems like cotton should be OK, correct me if I'm wrong) and leave it to dry out
5. dissolve the powder in aqua pro injectione
6. heat it and hit it

i tried injecting 50 mgs of ambien and did not feel any different. is this a joke? or is it just me?

Sorry I caught this post so late. I saw that bit about zolpidem being used by & giving an effect similar to cocaine & thought then (and now) that it was a load of crap(I had allready tried IV'ing zolpidem when I read it.) Ambien acts more like a hypnotic than a sedative. It doesn't prevent seizures (as benzos do.)

Personally I think Zolpidem has more in common with Muscimol. Zolpidem can make people think inanimate objects are alive and that an empty room is 'alive,' 'full,' 'war going on,' are all common themes.

Oh and if you still think zolpidem is ordinary how come when they give it to people (granted a minority, but still signifigant) who are in a persistent vegitative state -- they wake up for a few hours 'till it wears off then back to veggout.

Yes definetly scrape the outer gelatin coating off and use isotonic .5-.9% saline solution to inject available at any drug store (to rinse your eyes) It's much safer than distilled water or mineral water.

Zaleplon and (Es)Zopiclone don't look to be readily water soluble. Though they are soluble in ethanol. And yes if you have pure ethanol it can be injected (It's done in hospitals for methanol poisoning) No I don't recommend it.

burntserkits said:
Sorry to bump, but I've acquired some Ambien CR...do you think these will work or will it gel up or something the way time release meds do?

I use to IV the normal 10mg Ambien tabs, but now I'm p'scribed the CR kind and last week I stupidly IVd two 12.5mg tabs. They were a pain in the ass, felt like 1/2 the strength, and the next morning I woke up nauseas with my entire body aching.

jason, care to elaborate a bit more on your experience?

im VERY intrigued !

ambien is one of my favorite drugs ANYWAY, i can just imagine how much better it COULD be.... i want to hear more, is this worth the risk of shooting?

Crimethink said:
Oh and if you still think zolpidem is ordinary how come when they give it to people (granted a minority, but still signifigant) who are in a persistent vegitative state -- they wake up for a few hours 'till it wears off then back to veggout.

that sounds interesting, do you have a source?

Status
Not open for further replies.