• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Intravenous Zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll only get a rush if you IV zolpidem while not under its effects (from eating some pills for instance). Any subsequent shots won't give you that rush unless you wait a substantial while for the effects to wear off.

I don't consider IV Zolpidem to have a rush at all. It is similar to IV Temazepam; no rush, you just feel the full effects in a shorter amount of time (maybe two or three times as fast as you would from snorting). Heroin, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Morphine etc these drugs have a rush when IV'd. Very few drugs give a rush when shot, the rest just come on faster, theres a big difference.

SystemicTN

"The actual trip is like being on a pychedelic with heavy sedation. Reminds me a lot of nitrous. Often, I 'communicate' with the trip in some way and get that 'epiphany feeling' similar to the apex of a great acid trip or a huge Nitrous balloon. As others have said, it usually feels as if there are lots of 'people' around you, and that the room you are in has someway animated itself (everything seems very bendy and rubbery). I usually mumble something incoherent and kind of rock around in my chair a little....much like a hypnotized chicken, . "

SystemicTN:

You are dead on with the visuals only I experienced them with oral 12.5 mg ambien cr. Heres the story. Off to rehab I went. For whatever reason (intense iv stamp bag habbit and deadly "get high or die trying bags" almost killed me several times). I made it through a month of rehab and then they shipped me to a recovery house in south florida. I lived in florida for a few months and came back home for a court case. After my court case I scored 6 12.5 ambien cr's. The blue A~ ones. Now I have been clean off benzos and everything about 4 months at this point. Before getting on the plane to head to florida I ate all 6 of the pills. When i arrived at t he florida recovery house people had noticed that I looked extremely fucked up although I didnt notice. When I did notice is w hen t hey shipped me into an empty room because nothing would come up on the 8th drug test they gave me. Once in the room i turned on the electric stove for whatever reason and it glowed bright red (like its s upposed to). But then its started wiggling around and bending and warping like it was rubber. Soon the whole apartment was doing it. I felt like I just shot a bundle of great dope and was on good mushrooms. If I ever manage to get clean for 4 months again ambien cr will definately be my first relapse. The rubbery visual actually FELT GOOD. There is no way to explain it. Amazing drug
sp0r sc0rez and s7 wh0rez ag0

as a side note I just ate 2 12.5 cr's and 6 5mg ir's trying to come down off ritalin and a 40 of bud. It seems im getting really tired but its only 8:56 and I can see myself waking up at midnight wishing I saved ritalin or ambien for the morning. Well at least I have my clonazepam and subutex. Wow this ambien is giving me some euphorik feeling in my chest (oral). Im going to lay down before it wares off.
ez all,
sp0r

i have indeed a little expirence in iv ambien and i can say that once u regester and plunge about five to ten seconds later my eyesight gets a "haze" to it and my "brain eq" goes flat. Ive never expirenced amniesia or anything of the sort but then agian i never doubled up cuz of inexpirence. does have a decent euphoria too. quite intresting! jasons right tho, it only last 4 to 5 minutes then ure chasin the next one :(

I think the reason people's experiences have been so variable is that zolpidem probably isn't very water soluble. For example, DXM HBr is said to be water soluble, but I could barely get a gram to dissolve in 12oz of hot water.

I'm guessing that you guys are creating a suspension of zolpidem particles in the water, not actually dissolving most of it. That is probably why it often comes out of the micron filter cloudy.

I think the reason people's experiences have been so variable is that zolpidem probably isn't very water soluble. For example, DXM HBr is said to be water soluble, but I could barely get a gram to dissolve in 12oz of hot water.

I'm guessing that you guys are creating a suspension of zolpidem particles in the water, not actually dissolving most of it. That is probably why it often comes out of the micron filter cloudy.

Actually, zolpidem is EXTREMELY high in water solubility. The cloudy shit is the binders.

Sorry to bump this old thread, I got some ambien and was wondering what to do with it, and since I like needles this intrigued me.

What's the verdict, anyone do it recently? I have taken ambien for sleep and it always fucked me up and made me feel like my bed was floating and like a roller coaster. Never tried it recreationally. I have some white generic 10s, they don't look like they have a coating but is the coating white too? I may have to dissect a pill. I also hear people snort it but it burns like a motherfucker.

hmmmm, I'm going to experiment with a pill and see how it dissolves and if it has a coating. Damn it I want my microns sooner, I wish I could buy them at a store.

Whoa filtered 10mg through 3 different IVs packed with cotton and got it clear. Just shot it and I definitely feel it, more so than any drug I've taken recently. My eyes keep unfocusing and focusing. There was a small rush but not huge, now I'm starting to feel weightless, I could be feeling more if I didn't take clonazapam every day. Let's see what happens here.

I really wouldn't bother injecting Ambien CRs, because normal Ambien tablets are easily available and are definately a better choice for IV'ing, than those CRs.

i believe that wasnt the point of the question;
she stated she DID have cr's and what should be done with those;
considering i just spent a few hours trying to slam myself, i would say no it is pretty much impossible;
i washed by hand the first coating off, which leaves you with an almost half and half pill, one side white and they other pinkish;
first tried to just grind and add water, no dice;
not even the most vehement techniques will crush this badboys, they just goo up;
then, i tried scraping off most of the pink side as it seemed more gel-like, same deal, gooed up;
then i tried to just scrape tiny bits of white off at a time, also goo;
i ended up drinking the goo out of the spoon i was using, it tasted meh;

on a brighter (somewhat) note, the generic ambien, zolpidem is fairly easy to dissolve in water with no heat necessary, i just spent about 3 hours banging away on like maybe 10 of the small ones, i have pretty high tolerance for most everything but i enjoyed the feeling, comes on with a slight rush and i guess you could go to sleep, but after fighting with my veins for so long and so many shots, i was up and feeling a little psychotic/creative, so i did an awesome photoshoot with some limited props and lighting which i hadnt had the energy to do in days;
side note, there are apparently studies of this stuff having positive effects on some combination of either depressed/baboons/labrats or possibly all three;
just google about it;
not for the faint of heart and MOST DEFINITELY not for first time IV users;
it will take some ------>>>>>>>>tedious work to filter properly<<<<<-----------

btw this is all a hypothetical situation as i personally would never do drugs

I have been clean off of IVing opiates alcohol and basically anything that can show up on a drug screening. Plus I have a naltraxone implant..

My doctor gave me a script for the generic ambien 10mg (white ones with #'s on them)

My curiosity began to plague my mind.. I have a pack of rigs and read about people doing stuff with ambien

So I put 2 10mg tablets inside a spoon and let them desolve in warm water.. Placed a cotton swab inside the mixture. Drew it up, released into another spoon placed the cotton inside and filtered it again. and then once more..

I was left with a off white almost clear solution. I placed the rig inside my arm and registered and within 10 seconds I was brain farked..

I did have a small speedy rush at first.. then it went away into a blackout. I woke up in my bed.. The shit still setting on the table..

It is a total mind eraser either way you go..

ABSOLUTELY DO NOTT INJECT PILLS

The amont of nasty fillers and nastly coagulantsare a bitch to remove doe the their gelly nature, alsohol extraction wont wotk as welll either.

mu advice just spluitthe pills in 2/5 pieces ad swallow, you culf even poweder the pill a amd swollout wuth a glass.

please dont IV/IM Zolpidem.

I just got back from hospital 3 days aso after a 15 day long hospitalization because of a studid 'speed' injection, the infection took all over my armin a couple of days ,i've been twive on the operationg table and they managed to drain out 250mk (yes half a pint) of puss from my arm.
if i hadnt gone there before the infection woul have ben so big that they had to amputate mi right arm or else i coud have died.

this jped shows kind oa what i head in 3 dirfferent patof my arm:
NSFW:
http://blog.kathyreid.id.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/31032008.jpg

Thnksgod i still got both my arms.!

EWWWW

Last edited:
man i use to get ambien all the time, but now i dont. and now i actually have a set to use =(

I know this is derailing the thread a bit, but this was started by jasoncrest....

There's been no posts from him since 27/01/2009 :\
Anyone know if he's alright?

I know this is derailing the thread a bit, but this was started by jasoncrest....

There's been no posts from him since 27/01/2009 :\
Anyone know if he's alright?

i noticed the same.. i mean when i used to use this site b4 i made an account he was always posting.. but i havent seen anything from him for a while.

Just cos someone isn't posting doesn't mean they've not been lurking... Maybe PM him cos it's not really the place to be speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.