• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Intravenous Zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never noticed a difference between the left and right arm.

vicoprophen said:
wow i scored some ambiem 5mg from the doctor and i see u can boot them, i desolved it in water used a filter drew it up and the rush was pretty cool, it feels like valuim!! im all like jello n mello, i did 15 mg and it is morning , i hope this last awhile

All Aboard The Phailtrain!

For me I shoot wherever there's a vein (excetp near the groin, and the jugular ) I healed my let arm and it was impossile to shoot, after stupid me shot again in the same arm, but I really notice no diffrencre if I shoot on my right am or my left arm or my legs, I apply, I alsol clean wihh alcohol soemtimes, I've been IVing pills, mostly midazolm snd valium smpoules, a huge binge, and shot everywhere and the rush was always the same. Always with oral opiates, and some homegrown it's niceo to go s russhwhuls 9?) rt odn't undrstand anyhtring and then you have it

After about 20mins of reading BL and pubmed I IV'd zolpidem for the first time tonight. The research done was primarily for the sake of dosing and adverse events. I wanted to try the drug with as little expectations as possible.

I made a zolpidem 10mg/ml (0.22 wheel filtered) solution and a methylphenidate 10mg/ml (0.22...) solution. The purpose of this experiment was to see how zolpidem would affect IV mph co-administered. I expected to feel the mph buzz but have it dampened (to the point of sleep) by the zol...

Anyway I used zol 5mg mixed with 5mg mph. BANG-SHANG-A-LANG! Did not expect those effects at all. The rush was intense, with similarities to the IV coke rush, including increased confusion and ambilance towards menial tasks ie. capping the needle. Movement was NOT desired, vision was interestingly altered in a warm, hilarious fashion.

I don't ever want to IV mph without zolpidem again, not only because of the doppleganger coke intensity but also cause it makes side effects of mph a lot easier to deal with.

Recommended! (with mph and WITH A 0.22 MICRON WHEEL)

ya seriously dont do it unless u have a micron wheel filter, but dont expect whizz bang effects from IV zolpidem if u already have a decent tolerance for it, its not gonna happen

A fellow BL'er had me try IVing ambien.... well to say the least I don't remember anything but I have a few videos on my macbook... One involves me trying to smoke a syringe, and then telling myself it's not a ciggarette, I then dropped my $1,300 computer.... I also had some drawings laying next to me in the morning

I just realised something.

I read this thread then left... then it hit me. I never will IV zolpidem, (have damaged my veinds enough with IV'ings pills, coke, speed, etc) but the closest possible similar effect one could get from IV'ing would be insuffilated a large dose.. i sniffed 170mg one night and after a certain point it started to wake me up and make my type paragraph after paragraph of rants... it was very speedy and euphoric as well as the usual calm relaxed body high. that night i had to take 40mg of diazepam to fall asleep (10 didn't work, 20mg, didn't work, 10 more didnt work, so i ended up needed 40mg to come down from a sleeping pill high LOL.

FUCK shoting ambien!?!..........Im a dirty junky, but I draw the line at shooting ambien???....save your veins for good drugs.

fuckin ambien if i eat a 2 cr's i trip so hard that there is no going to sleep for HOURS

i cannot IMAGINE shooting 20-30mg of it

yet i do want to try IV LSD, but shit, shootin ambien to trip...i dunno

So I would get a lot of shit into my veins if I used a tobacco cotton filter?
I have never tried IV zolpidem. But I am interested.

^man dont, u had alot of zolpidem yeh? I was interested like you did it and didnt do much for me, not worth it. People who are saying omg it did this and that IVing it most likely dont have a big tolerance for it. I IVd 10mg and it did basically fk all

last thing people need who may be addicted to sleeping tablets is to start IVing shit, namely them. I maybe spurting this shit in the wrong place but I was addicted to zolpidem, and Im glad im off them now rather than having needles around and starting to inject em and god knows what else wherever that may lead

Yeah
I get 11 tablets every 7 days

So it is about 1.5 tablets every night. I have already difficulties to make them last for whole week. So I am abusing them by snorting.

So next step would be IV. If I had 100 of them, they would be also gone in a week. But what is the point of abusing them.

If I just would get my anxiety levels lower :|

I hear you man, thats what it was doing for me also, anxiolytic and mood lifting its just too phsycoactive for just a sleep aid

Im trying some xanax in the mean time, tho I dont wanna swap addictions, it obviously helps on the anxiety side but isnt anywhere near as mood lifting which is a good thing really in terms of addiction.

zolpidem is some dirty stuff , feels lie a benzo but not quite , i ony mixed it with subutex to get more sleepy on its own it sucks

Ok, I got 30 Stilnocts, the tiny oval yellow pills, I gebnerally used a micron filter firsdt or backloade it and then filtered it again with the needle I was gonna use, and not always used heat. I plan on booting some tonight, I haven´t iv´d anything in a while since my coke dealer started messaging y girlfriend trying to pick her up telling her to dump me, sucks cause it was great coke, I was IVing a lot of coke, doing speedballs etc, this was like from december till early march, now my veins are a little bit better, I have 2 visible ones on my inner right arm. Anyway good riddance, I´ve only shot a few USP things since (opiates, K, benzos) and I´m totally more a weed poerson than a coke person, I prefeer to buy 25grams of homegrown haze for XXX (I helped with the plants, since that price, even if i buy an eight I pay XXX) than spending it on 10grams of great quality coke and still have some money left for 3 mor egrams of medium quality stuff or 2 hits of acid/3 pillls. Anyway I´m rambling.

I´m gonna backload with cotton from tampons and coffe filters a couple of times and then filter that thru another cotton into the rig I´lll use, i´ll use 70mg for the first sho, I think around 30-40mg will come out after backloading, should I heat them? put them whole in the spoon and heat? then with the plunger mash it up and filter (backload that, minus the gunk I guess)? or use my old mehod of crush up the pills drop in spoon filter (with no heat, should I heat them up) and then micron filter them or backload them, I´ll be backloading in this case since i have no micron?

<hey man, keep the prices in the 2008 price thread please>

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone tried this with zopiclone(imovane)? Dont mean to sound like a junky here but the pills are really small and look like they'd be easy to prep. I just want to know if its soluble, do-able and if theres a rush at all.

I just need something else to use apart from this fucking speed that is wrecking my arms.

I tried to inject it once and I had a rip-roaring phlebitis for weeks, totally trashed my vein.

i have 5mg generic ambos...how would i go about fixing these up for IV
and btw...IV anything has a bioavailability of 100%, at least thats what i've been tought

born2lose said:
i have 5mg generic ambos...how would i go about fixing these up for IV
and btw...IV anything has a bioavailability of 100%, at least thats what i've been tought

No that's not true. Bioavailability is first determined by lipid- and water-solubility, compartmentalization (ie binding to plasma proteins), and first-pass metabolism.

The lipid component of the blood-brain is very important. Therefore, if you inject a drug that has poor lipid solubility, bioavailability is not 100% despite route of administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.