Bluelight

Thread: Intravenous Zolpidem

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

^Midazolam is completely water soluble, you shouldn't have to cook them.

[B]Survival[B]-I tried with two of the small white 10 mg ones and it was just too thick. I assume I'm going to need a 5 mL rig next time...

2. Collapse Details

You guys should try mixing up in clippy bags instead of spoons

I've never used a spoon ever, but then again I never had to cook anything.

3. Collapse Details

Those French doctors, you go in with the flu, you come back with 5 scipts

4. Collapse Details

I've injected several times doubled typical 'before sleep' dose. Quite crazy trip.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncrest
    When a doctor has prescribed you hundreds of every kind of addictive downers over the years, it's not very hard to get Zolpidem from him...
    In Fact, when I ask for non-addicitve things, such as Zolpidem or Amitriptyline, he says "what? what happens to you these days? you don't want some Xanax or Valium?"...
    Haha thats funny. Thats one cool ass doctor. You'll have to refer us to him

This whole thread is really interesting by the way.

6. Collapse Details

Sorry to bump the thread. From what I read cotton filter is OK to get rid of unnecessary shit? Would a filter from a cigarette do? Should I extract it with aqua pro injectione? Sorry, never shot pills and never extracted drugs from pills to inject them. Won't zolpidem break down or something due to heat? I can't wait to do this. If it's not a problem, I'd request some wider information. How soluble is it? How much water to use etc.? Thanks in advance! I'm getting Stilnox if that helps.

7. Collapse Details

I wonder if somewhere in some country there is an actual IV ready Zolpidem solution....

When I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago, my dr. had me on a standing order for IV lorazepam, pretty much whenever I started bitching too much. I was in for 2-3 days and can remember VERY little of the experience.

All things considered, the staff was pretty decent to me considering that I was in for a coke OD....

8. Collapse Details
    lunesta? 
    does this work with lunesta?
    can you snort lunesta, and are the risks of iving it the same as ambien?

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by despitedetroit
    does this work with lunesta?
    can you snort lunesta, and are the risks of iving it the same as ambien?
    Don't snort it, the taste/bitterness is a nightmare. If anything, dissolve in water and plug it up your rear end.

P.S. I love Lunesta... quite nice euphoria & relaxation when plugged. I'm immune to memory problems with sedative-hypnotics, but not everyone's gonna enjoy the stuff.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by temporary error
    I wonder if somewhere in some country there is an actual IV ready Zolpidem solution....
    I think not. I don't think there any IV solutions available of medicines, which are only meant for sleeping problems. Diazepam, lorazepam and midazolam are all indicated for several conditions, like status epilepticus and pre-op medication.

11. Collapse Details

OK, I read about people dissolving benzodiazepines in 0,2% alcohol and shooting up so now I know how to do this zolpidem, haha. Just tell me if something's wrong:

1. get rid of the coating
    2. crush the tablets
    3. dissolve in mineral water
    4. filter it (seems like cotton should be OK, correct me if I'm wrong) and leave it to dry out
    5. dissolve the powder in aqua pro injectione
    6. heat it and hit it

12. Collapse Details

i tried injecting 50 mgs of ambien and did not feel any different. is this a joke? or is it just me?

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Sorry I caught this post so late. I saw that bit about zolpidem being used by & giving an effect similar to cocaine & thought then (and now) that it was a load of crap(I had allready tried IV'ing zolpidem when I read it.) Ambien acts more like a hypnotic than a sedative. It doesn't prevent seizures (as benzos do.)

Personally I think Zolpidem has more in common with Muscimol. Zolpidem can make people think inanimate objects are alive and that an empty room is 'alive,' 'full,' 'war going on,' are all common themes.

Oh and if you still think zolpidem is ordinary how come when they give it to people (granted a minority, but still signifigant) who are in a persistent vegitative state -- they wake up for a few hours 'till it wears off then back to veggout.

Yes definetly scrape the outer gelatin coating off and use isotonic .5-.9% saline solution to inject available at any drug store (to rinse your eyes) It's much safer than distilled water or mineral water.

Zaleplon and (Es)Zopiclone don't look to be readily water soluble. Though they are soluble in ethanol. And yes if you have pure ethanol it can be injected (It's done in hospitals for methanol poisoning) No I don't recommend it.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by burntserkits
    Sorry to bump, but I've acquired some Ambien CR...do you think these will work or will it gel up or something the way time release meds do?
    I use to IV the normal 10mg Ambien tabs, but now I'm p'scribed the CR kind and last week I stupidly IVd two 12.5mg tabs. They were a pain in the ass, felt like 1/2 the strength, and the next morning I woke up nauseas with my entire body aching.

15. Collapse Details

jason, care to elaborate a bit more on your experience?

im VERY intrigued !

ambien is one of my favorite drugs ANYWAY, i can just imagine how much better it COULD be.... i want to hear more, is this worth the risk of shooting?

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crimethink
    Oh and if you still think zolpidem is ordinary how come when they give it to people (granted a minority, but still signifigant) who are in a persistent vegitative state -- they wake up for a few hours 'till it wears off then back to veggout.
    that sounds interesting, do you have a source?

17. Collapse Details

^^

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5008744.stm

And regarding IV Zolpidem, I met an individual who shot it, mentioned the similarity to coke, but said he didn't entirely despised the decision to IV. He had done the most reckless things and fatally OD'ed recently.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crimethink
    Sorry I caught this post so late. I saw that bit about zolpidem being used by & giving an effect similar to cocaine & thought then (and now) that it was a load of crap(I had allready tried IV'ing zolpidem when I read it.) Ambien acts more like a hypnotic than a sedative. It doesn't prevent seizures (as benzos do.)

Personally I think Zolpidem has more in common with Muscimol. Zolpidem can make people think inanimate objects are alive and that an empty room is 'alive,' 'full,' 'war going on,' are all common themes.

Yes definetly scrape the outer gelatin coating off and use isotonic .5-.9% saline solution to inject available at any drug store (to rinse your eyes) It's much safer than distilled water or mineral water.

Zaleplon and (Es)Zopiclone don't look to be readily water soluble. Though they are soluble in ethanol. And yes if you have pure ethanol it can be injected (It's done in hospitals for methanol poisoning) No I don't recommend it.

Yes! I too heard about it being able to wake people in the persistent vegetative state. Its so fascinating that it can have such a paradoxical reaction.

I also definetly agree with your comparison to muscimol. Although ive never tried amanitas, the experience reports I read about them sound very similar to the occassional bizarre effects Ive gotten from zolpidem.

And for ymtw: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlsVFC,DVFC:1970--2,DVFC:en&q=ambien+persistent+vegetative+state

19. Collapse Details

I would like to hear more on dissolving benzodiazepines in 0,2% alcohol. I've got a hold of lorazepam (hahah) and I desire to shoot it.

20. Collapse Details

I can comment on injecting zolpidem as I've got a decent amount of experience with it. I get the name brand ambien 10's and CR's by prescription. I've never tried using the CR's for IV, I use those when I have to get sleep. I get the feeling they wouldn't work anyway. But the 10's are a different story...

I would completely disagree that the rush is similar to coke. While one could make the argument that there are some similar effects (aural manipulation mainly) but ambien is much more of a 'wtf dimension did i just slip into?' kind of feeling than a bell ringing coke rush.

Zolpidem is an odd drug to IV for several reasons and I'll try my best to explain why.

Injecting it has two distinct effects, the body buzz and the head trip.

The body buzz

If I just swallow an ambien, I get a fairly nice neutral buzz with some sedation and generally an enjoyable experience. For me, it's similar to ~20-30mg valium but a little more hypnotic. When I've injected the zolpidem the physical buzz is much weaker, probably only 30-40% the strength I get from eating them. Also the law of diminishing returns goes into effect instantaneously.

For those who aren't familiar with the LODR (I imagine most all of you are), I'll try to explain it quickly.

Smoke a joint. Now you are high. = (1x)
    Smoke a second joint. Now you are twice as high. = (2x)

This is not the case with IV ambien. Each additional shot adds less and less to the total body buzz. After doing ten 10mg shots in 3 hours, I felt about (4x) the body buzz of the initial shot. But ambien is weird like that, I've heard some people say that eating 10mg and 50 mg has the exact same effect. So if a stronger ambien body buzz is what you're looking for you're not going to find it IV. So if the buzz is weaker, why inject???

The head trip

Seconds after you IV ambien you'll notice is that your hearing ability goes through a radical shift. I suppose the best way to describe it is that it feels like someone just flattened all the EQ sliders in your head. Things get quiet and it seems like you could hear a pin drop in a crowded room.... very weird.
    A few seconds later the 'trip' hits. The first shot always feels like you're shifting dimensions and just feels 'sci fi' (best word I can think of for it). No paranoia or anything, just intense curiosity and heavy sedation.

The trick to it is to close your eyes and lay back immediately after injection. I usually have everything prepared so that all i have to do is pull out, recap the rig and nod.

The actual trip is like being on a pychedelic with heavy sedation. Reminds me a lot of nitrous. Often, I 'communicate' with the trip in some way and get that 'epiphany feeling' similar to the apex of a great acid trip or a huge Nitrous balloon. As others have said, it usually feels as if there are lots of 'people' around you, and that the room you are in has someway animated itself (everything seems very bendy and rubbery). I usually mumble something incoherent and kind of rock around in my chair a little....much like a hypnotized chicken, .

Remember, keep your eyes closed and enjoy. In my experience, once I open my eyes, that's it. Then you've got to do another one to pick up where you left off.

Preparation

For those who are interested in trying it, this is the method I've found that works fine for me. Use around 120 units of water and just drop the entire name brand ambien into a spoon. Heat it from underneath and the coating will magically slide right off, just use a plunger or something sterile to pull it out. After removing the coating, apply more heat until you get a little boiling. Basically you are just trying to soften the pill. Quickly use a plunger to mash the now soft pill into the liquid and after a few times you'll see how much heat you need to get it done right. I usually have about 80 units left, which is good because it's a thick solution. After that I add at least 150 units of water to the 80 units to dilute it a little before using the micron filter.

Now the bad news,

The actual trip only lasts about 4 or 5 minutes, which is a annoying considering how interesting they often get. Also, there is a lot of junk in the brand name ambiens (i'm sure just as much in the generics) that doesn't go away even after using a micron filter. Right now I'm using .45, need to try it with a small filter, but I imagine it wont make much of a difference. I don't have any sources on the health aspects of injecting ambien, but as a drug user of 10 years I can say that it's not like eating vitamins.

I've heard several times that the risks of Ambien OD are extremely small, but I don't have any official sources to document that, so dont go bang 50 pills in one night. My guess would be that the biggest danger from IV ambien (other than compulsively buying junk on eBay) is the long term damage to your body. Injecting pills comes at a price. Most of you know this, but all those binders and extra shit that gets stuck in your body adds up over time. It definitely does not lead to you winning a strong man competition in 30 years. Sadly, too many IV users won't see another 30 years, or 5 years, or 5 days for that matter. But we do it anyway. Huh. I wonder why? I guess I'll save that tangent for another time.

-Systemic

21. Collapse Details

Thanks for all the info, Systemic. It looks like it would great to shoot it just at the peak of opiate experience and that's what I'm going to do when I get my hands on zolpidem again. I could actually do it today with lorazepam (these work very similar to me, wow) but I don't know yet. I'm not looking for a body high from zolpidem, I just like the chaos it brings in my mind that I don't give a damn about anything and float in nowhere.

22. Collapse Details

Personally, I'd be very careful with the lorazepam. I don't like mixing opiates and benzos, just from past experiences (i.e. almost dying), but ambien isn't your typical benzo (technically, it's a nonbenzodiazepine). Even still, mixing it with an opiate makes it a different [much more dangerous] story.

I've never tried to IV ambien while on an opiate, but I'd imagine if you have any kind of nod going on it'll probably just knock you out and be a waste of a good high. I guess it all depends on the particular opiate and dosage... I know at "the peak" of my opiate highs, I couldn't even move if I wanted to and ambien is the last thing on my mind.

Are you talking about IV'ing the lorazepam? Can't say I'd sign off on that one. That's not a pill I'd want to cook. It's much more dangerous (respitory depression-wise) to mix with an opiate plus I don't think it would even give you the "chaos" that you're looking for.

Just curious, which opiate/MOA/dosage are you talking about?

Maybe there is a much better [safer] combo to get you where you want to be...

23. Collapse Details

got some of these things from my doctor today because my normal pissweak benzos were short acting, I wasnt sleeping, still anxious etc. I gotsome of this stuff you guys ares shooting and shot it about 15 minutes ago, about 10mg. I didnt really notice anything other than my vision going as if im really really drunk, although im not sloppy and im thinking perfectly clearly. Doesnt seem what its hyped up to be, maybe i shoiuld try lying down.

24. Collapse Details

Ambien is an odd drug, it affects different people in very different ways taken orally, so to hear you say that you don't feel much IV doesn't surprise me at all.

25. Collapse Details

A well known (and somewhat hated) member on the totse BLTC forum was the first I'd heard about this from.

I'm getting some ambien powder in the mail most likely by friday. I didn't really know what I was gonna do with it, now I do. Thanks for the reminder.

It'll be a good joke to tell me friends, hahaha.

"What?! You IV-ed Ambien? You fucking sick weirdo!!"

"I bet you are sober right now huh?"

"...yea.... *frowns*"

"...Yea... *smiles*"

Now I just need some fucking needles, damnit. Express delivery please!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast