Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

Wow, I have not seen this film but the ending is incredible. The slow mo with the music works!

^ yup, pink floyd sountrack =)

definitely worth a viewing. flawed masterpiece as some call it. doesn't need like a critical analysis but just interesting look back at the counterculture movement through the eyes of the italian director's 2nd of 3rd english language films.

Last edited:
Ahh yes -I know of that director, forgot about him. He directed a film with Jack Nicholson I think (?) I've seen… and a few others. Thanks for the tip. I need some new viewings to stream.

o, was unaware of the film he directed with nicholson "the passenger" . i see it is the final film he did for MGM, other two being "blow up" and "zabriskie point" saw those two, so the completionist in me must see it now lol.

Yes yes that's it! I have not seen Blow up. Might check it out this weekend … I understand about directors I have a love for some specifically. I don't like to miss one film. :)

LOL i love how the vendor labels "charlie sheen og" "tiger blood og"

close to making an account with the name "lacroix sweety"

yeah mate, check out la haine it's a perfect film.
Absolutely tops, although it's a bit better if you understand French.
Predominantly released with its French title "La Haine", there was a limited release with the English title "Hate".