Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

fuck big bruh, you did it again... always on time with it. my mom made me look away during parts of the movie LOL. <3

and just for fun try this... mute the scene then play this version of the tune...

Awesome choon-overlay, Sir Joeseph of the Stoner ;)<3

Last edited:
My contribution, The Deer Hunter:

WDTNGjw.gif

P.S : Don't watch this scene if you didn't saw the movie before. Althought I don't like ppl killin' wolves, they are the most beautiful creature ever formed, isn't a word to describe my love for them

^

nice one bruhv. that soundtrack had some sweet songs from alison krauss. i especially liked the scene with

man i'm blazed af lmao at this scene rn

... but it is daylight savings time this morning WOOO i love it! i just thought to myself "fucking hell john" for some reason like fuckin hell it's daylight savings\

hehe love it - brings back maymories! =D

My life now.:sus:8(=D

broski, how many times i say you always on time with it. talk about memories... but i remember the day my mom bought me that dvd,. remember that day like yesterday, watched that shit like cray for days straight.

o man when he pulls out his fire arm...classic af bruh bruih

I remember the day they refused to mark it zero; they still won't. ;)

I fucking hate golf but this is the best (and only golf scene ( apart from Falling Down) ) in LIFE that is enjoyable. Ever.

Was looking for a Bruce Lee Scene that, 'hollywood' didn't capitalize into it's own vortex of pointlessness. No avail, apart from his actual skills, which can be viewed online, thankfully.
In Lieu of that undignified circus;hollywood - a nice homage to the bullshit.

Last edited:

That was such an underrated film. I've seen it quite a few times and will again I'm sure. The soundtrack from Nick Cave & Warren Ellis was also very impressive.

"I was fixin to get angry there for a second" JJ

Caution; Spoiler Elements

^ Definitely an underrated one. The cinematography was stunning, also. :)

Another film, of the same genre, worthy of a re-watch.

"Friendo"

"..I need to know what we're putting up." "You've been putting it up your whole life and just didn't know it"

hehe 1.19-1.43, can relate ...ugh :/ GODDAMNIT, say what you mean!! =D

Great scene, AJ ;)

Last edited: