Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Classic Film Scenes

when will leaders learn. /me angrily raises and shakes fist... fu censorship.

tbh, i was hoping you posted a film scene :(

i'm so close to making a jack black appreciation thread rn, but i'll chill for the time being

orange county was fr was on of his best roles. and on the real, this movie was so hilarious, like every line got me lmao

^ classic af

Did you co-write Bad Lieutenant?

AF: Well, when you work with Zoë (Lund) you're fighting a losing battle from page one because she'll out write you 20 pages to a line any day of the week. It (her loss) really is tragic.

Last edited:
i'm so close to making a jack black appreciation thread rn, but i'll chill for the time being

orange county was fr was on of his best roles. and on the real, this movie was so hilarious, like every line got me lmao

lol I must see this.

Nazi Popcorn. Yes.

I like how the the hand gesture to signal how many glasses they wished to have gave him away to the SS officer. The German and British using different meaning. The Germans use the thumb while the British dont. Great little scene with Fassbender being amazing. A lot of film scenes you re-watch when your older and you appreciate it more than when you were younger. Thas how I feel and get about it.

Last edited:

Captures so many emotions. Nostalgia, regret, loss of innocence, Redemption, anguish.

Music is very sad as well.

Great scene

^ lovely scene.

He improvised this scene - theres a talent! ;)

I like how the the hand gesture to signal how many glasses they wished to have gave him away to the SS officer. The German and British using different meaning. The Germans use the thumb while the British dont. Great little scene with Fassbender being amazing. A lot of film scenes you re-watch when your older and you appreciate it more than when you were younger. Thas how I feel and get about it.

Thats interesting, I wonder what codes they used IRL. I saw great old movie ( british) about the nazi occupation of france - the name evades me at present but Ill post it when I remember - it was very tounge in cheek ( obviously Brit centered) but it has some great escape, espionage scenes. you may like. :)

I must rewatch IB, its a bit hazy. :)
I have a bit of an aversion to Nazi Films - they all blur into one but IB was more fan-fictionesque, ill give it that ;)

Last edited: