• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Bad Trip Subthread] Describe your worst psychedelic experience(s)!

tryp2nite85x

Bluelighter
I got a feeling this thread could get really good, suprised there hasn't been a mega thread like this yet. So bring it on, describe your worst, most nightmarish, terrifying trip ever! Include all the good details like substance, dosage, setting... all that important stuff. Sort of a morbid topic, but come on... it'll be fun! My own "worst" experience (really pretty beneficial in the end, actually, as most "bad" trips are) was on 3.5 g's of mushies, sure as hell not cubes, something different... unbelievable strength, tried foolishly to fight ego loss and ended up in the most traumatic experience ever... happened at my first bonaroo nonetheless. dont have time for the details now, but come on!!!! lets hear some stories, as i know some of you crazy motherfuckers got some!

Death trip DXM, despair, no hope, thought i was retarded, blah blah blah, I'm sure alot of you out there have expirienced it

DOB, somewhere around 8mg. Blacked out for about 6 hours, Laid in bed for about another 22 hours, only got up to use the bathroom or get more water. Intensely nauseated but couldn't vomit. Wasn't sure if taking my blood pressure medication would make it worse once I was down enough to figure out what it was, so I didn't take it (I found out later that I could have died from cardiac problems from my blood pressure spiking). Heart stayed around 140-180bpm the whole time. Legs and feet numb. Could barely muster up the energy to move around. Every part of my body ached and there seemed to be an elephant sitting on my chest. Called my friends and said good-bye at the peak of the awfulness.

Heh.

one time i was going to trip with a girl i liked, but she went off with another guy right away.. the rest of the trip was an emotional hell kind of..

2 hits of suspected LSA blotter which was surprisingly stong and 5 and 1/2 grams of unbeleivable-quality cocaine...let's just say it took me to a very dark spot in my head for 72 hours......i was in my apartment, alone most of the time which made the matter even worse..actually it was so life-changing I haven't smoked a cigarette since...

Alright so I had just gotten salvia for the first time ever and it was the first psychedelic drug I had gotten ahold of.

The 3rd time I ever did it I was with my two friends in the woods behind one of their neighborhoods. My other friend had his music headphones and told my other buddy who was sitting next to me to press the play button when I blew the smoke out. So anyways I pack the bowl full of salvia 10x and proceed to light it.

All the sudden this fucking voice started singing something a little like this:

HOT PILE ON THE CANDY
ITS SUCH A PRETTY SIGHT
IT MAKES THE FOOD TASTE DANDY BUT MY TUMMY HURTS ALL NIGHT

ILL PUT IN SOME INGREDIENTS BUT KEEP THE REST FOR ME
IM NOT JUST DISOBEDIENT, IM CAREFUL CANT YOU SEE?

ITS A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE, IF THE WAY IS HAZY
YOU GOTTA DO THE COOKIN BY THE BOOK
YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE LAZY
NEVER USE A MESSY RECIPE
THE CAKE WILL END UP CRAZY
AND IF YOU DO THE COOKIN BY THE BOOK,
THEN YOULL HAVE A CAKE

(lazy town, cookin by the book-look it up you will laugh your ass off)

so anyway at the beginning of the song I was laughing nuts and then instead of it being funny it was an evil joke. My friend was forcing me to laugh. He chose this song just so he could take control over my mind when I couldnt stop laughing.

I could see a big pink assembly-belt type thing to my left with a bunch of cakes on it. I was one of the workers and I had to make cakes or else the boss was going to yell at me.

I finally realized the music was coming from the headphones so I riped them off my head.

THen my asshole friend fucking lights his smoke bomb and decides to point it at me. It sprayed sparks all over my body. At first I thought I was being attacked by bees or something then I saw him doing it and laughing his stupid fat laugh. I yelled at him to stop as loud as I could but he just thought it was funny and kept doing it. I got so pissed off I yelled for a good 5 minutes and eventually forgot what I was laughing about. If you've ever been pissed off while coming down from saliva you know how easy it is to freak out and start screaming at someone and you can't stop.

So this wasn't really a bad trip, but it was a horrible, painful experience. And I've never felt more anger than that. But the anger subsided as I came down... so it was all good.

DXM in the form of Coricidin... about the 10th time I did it in that form (back before I researched my drugs). I felt like my brain was literally sizzling and popping, and it felt like I was constantly tumbling end over end while hurtling through space. I wasn't even that fucked up... I was able to go out to dinner with friends (though I didn't eat). But I felt brain-dead for a month. I could barely string together sentences, especially during and a few days after the trip. I felt like I'd never be normal again. I felt the effects of that trip on my emotions and mind for 2 years. It kicked off what eventually became a deep depression. The trip itself lasted almost 24 hours and was the most uncomfortable I've ever been by far. It gave me nothing positive whatsoever, in any way. I took DXM one time after that, at 20mg to suppress my cough, and it sent me into an 18-hour-long, terribly uncomfortable high where I felt brain-dead and totally apathetic to the point where I didn't even want to live anymore. I took it at night to try to sleep, so the next morning it was still in full effect, and I got a 0% on a math test in a class where I was getting a high A. That's how brain dead I was.

400 sumthin MG seeds:

Hours of agony, uncontrollable nausea, I thought I was a tornado, completely destroyed my bedroom, blah blah blah

orangelicker said:
HOT PILE ON THE CANDY
ITS SUCH A PRETTY SIGHT
IT MAKES THE FOOD TASTE DANDY BUT MY TUMMY HURTS ALL NIGHT

ILL PUT IN SOME INGREDIENTS BUT KEEP THE REST FOR ME
IM NOT JUST DISOBEDIENT, IM CAREFUL CANT YOU SEE?

ITS A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE, IF THE WAY IS HAZY
YOU GOTTA DO THE COOKIN BY THE BOOK
YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BE LAZY
NEVER USE A MESSY RECIPE
THE CAKE WILL END UP CRAZY
AND IF YOU DO THE COOKIN BY THE BOOK,
THEN YOULL HAVE A CAKE

(lazy town, cookin by the book-look it up you will laugh your ass off)

Are you by any chance a YTMNDer?

DXM has given me some horrific experiences the past few times I have used it. I thought my brain was bleeding and I was fucked for life...and spent the entire time revisiting my prior bad DXM trips... it is like my mind goes to the same place every time and it is the thought loop of hell. The last time it became so overwhelming that I passed out, and woke up a few hours later still fucked.

I'm sure in a few months I'll want to revisit it again, and it will be even more hellacious... or perhaps I've finally learned my lesson. I guess the substance has just lost its magic with me, and gone from being extremely pleasant to being a nightmare.

dirty dirty rolls and a very large unmeasured dose of nasal 2cb....

thought everyone at this rollie party was trying to kill me. terrified me

Mushrooms + LSD. Alone in my house wrapped up in my bed back against the wall clutching a dagger and squirming for hours. Thought every 5 minutes there was a loud pounding knock on my door, when I was home alone. Terrifying. Almost killed myself just to end it, but pot saved my ass.

just a bad shroom trip. felt like shrooms were growing out of my pores and i kept seeing everyone i was with either turn into me or turn into some sort of crazy alien thing i'd never seen before.
also, i was in a park and no matter what direction i looked in, i would see the same path. it was freeking me out! oh and when i was in a car(this was wall the same trip) i thought the seat was trying to devour me/i was melting into it or something....and the radio i could hear completely clearly but it was just making crazy ass sounds that werent actually there.

slavia, any time. that shit fucked me up something good. one of my views of reality is now a fucking cartoon of flapping gums and girl jumproping a rainbows with eliphant noses.... IT DOESNT MAKEA BIT OF SENSE! its just fucking stupid, but my ultimate view of reality is everything, and that, because I experienced it, even thought of it, makes it real to me. So salvia sucks because of that, I hate that shit. If one day I were to loose my mind into one of my realitys I would hate it to be that one.

Just a few months ago I went to a girls house, and she had some 10x (I've done 25x with no problems) that she purchased about 4 months prior. I have a feeling the extract wasn't made correctly or it was just old salvia. Anyways, I do a huge rip and everything seems normal until I exhale. I look up and everything starts moving downwards, really quickly over and over again. I'm guessing there's got to be a couple people who've tried salvia that this has happened to. It's like a messed up tv that the top of the picture moves up and down extremely quick. So, that went on for about 2 minutes (felt like 20 minutes) and it turned me off from salvia for the rest of my life. It sucks cuz now I can't tell if salvia is good or will give me the 'fucked up tv' feeling :(

DXM, bottle and a half of robo dx... (I wieghed about 110kg at the time, pre stimulent addictions! haha) I had done this dose before, and had been fine but this time I had nothing at all to eat for a 2 days (normaly only fast for 18 hours before a dxm trip).

So I ended up vomiting red (at the time I belived it to be blood, rather than robo for whatever reason haha) syrup, hot flushing pins and needles... living in "hell" for man... months? (about an hour).

Was a great experience, but yeah, defanitly the most pain and most out of my mind I have ever been.