My dog loves the smell of pussy (strange dog behavior)

tobala said:
I was about to buy a Great Dane but you guys have talked me out of it.
Honestly, I think you've made the right decision there!!

One of my old dogs used to bark at the waves at the beach. I thought that was pretty strange. ;)

Tha Ghost said:
some gurls fuck dogs.

Yes this is true.I once new a girl who would tell people how she loved having this german shephard bite the back of her neck when he fucked her.NO SHIT

A very strange girl,she had just turned 17 or 18??I don't remember exactly and had just been released from the states custody,(Bad kid),had no social skills when she came out and talked of the only sex she could get besides another chick was this dog.She told this to enough people and was told never to return to like every place she visited and eventually she just dissapeared?

When I'm sitting on the toilet, my dog tries to lick the crotch of my panties.

I think I've finally got him to stop doing it though. eww

You don't you just close the door when you go to the bathroom? OMG I smell a spin-off thread!

dogs are SO into crotches. when my dog was still younger and hyperactive she violated people all the time.

sassylx said:
<Removed at the request of the OP>

Yeah, I've noticed that dogs and horses really know how to operate a woman. It's just instinctual behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
AmorRoark said:
You don't you just close the door when you go to the bathroom? OMG I smell a spin-off thread!

I never ever close the door unless I'm at someone else's house. :)