My dog loves the smell of pussy (strange dog behavior)

psychetool

Bluelighter
It's true, he loves the smell of pussy just like I do. If I come home and haven't had sex lately or been to a strip club he absolutely will not lay down on the bed with me. However, if I had sex recently or have been to a stripclub he just lies down and goes right to sleep. Something about the smell of pussy comforts him.

Anyone else notice any strange dog behaviors ?

My dog loves the taste of my bell end. He can't sleep without a good slurp on the old todger.

Most dogs do. they like the funk! one of my dogs constantly licks my fiances ear trying to get ear wax lmao...its gross.

Thats why dogs always eat socks, underwear, etc they like smells.

dreamgirlie19 said:
Most dogs do. they like the funk! one of my dogs constantly licks my fiances ear trying to get ear wax lmao...its gross.

Thats why dogs always eat socks, underwear, etc they like smells.

Very true thats usually why when a girl is ragging dogs will instantly go for their crotch & sniff.

My dog has a fetish about people wearing rings. I think its the sweat gathering under the ring and causing a smell. :\ Urgggh

My dog loves the smell of pussy

I think this is the best thread title to ever grace the SO forum. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was browsing GLP. Thanks CB and thanks psychetool. =D

I have the same problem. numbers of times my dog has taken my partner's panties and starting putting them in his mouth/chewing them while we were busy.

I can't tell you how many times I have been to Victoria's Secret the day after trying to compensate :(

my dog is so intelligent it has sex for me. i drink a beer and get my fee after i take the blindfold off

i had a dog once, it loved the smell of pussy and would be straight to a womens crutch as soon as thet came in the room. if they were on their period he would go wild and try to shag their legs, he was quite a hit with the ladies.

i hate the smell and taste of pussy... there is only one girl I have been with who had an attractive "pussy aroma and taste......

to me it smells/tastes like a mixture of blood/sweat/and tears

Damn, going down on your girlfriend must suck...

I also recently noticed that my dog LOVES vegetables. Broccoli, lettuce, corn, cellary, brussle sprouts, and asparagus. Hell, I don't even like brussle sprouts.

motiv311 said:
i hate the smell and taste of pussy... there is only one girl I have been with who had an attractive "pussy aroma and taste......

to me it smells/tastes like a mixture of blood/sweat/and tears

Salty blood? Sounds better to me than semen tho...

psychetool, maybe it is not pussy scent that your dog is attracted to... but the pheromones that come out from your ballsack after sexual behavior %)

I thought that might be it too but he doesn't chill out if I just wax it. It has to be the smell of women.

My Golden Retriever use to do this all the time. She sniffed men's and women's crotches but went more towards the ladies. I have absolutely no clue why she did this and it was cause for many a social embarrassments in our household. :eek:

My dog isn't all up in girls crotches or anything, he just likes the smell on me. It's like puppy cologn or something. Chills him out.

This is a really weird thread....I dont know how I managed to stumble to the end of this page....

I was about to buy a Great Dane but you guys have talked me out of it.