Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Hooray for part II of one of my favorite threads!=D

Last movie I watched was Malibus Most Wanted on cable last night..lololololol
Seen this many times, i love it
142138__malibu_l.jpg

Uncle Louie: What's the theme of your party, kid? Star Wars? Baseball? Superheroes?
13 yr. Old Brad: It's O.P.P., bitch!

Last edited:
blade.jpg

This went out of print not too long after it's initial DVD release here in the UK (ages ago!). And it's only now that they've decided to do a 20th anniversary jobbie and rerelease it again.

It's still as great as I remember it being as a kid. Only now it's made slighty humourous due to the fact that Joanna Cassidy plays one of the replicants. I first became aware of her with her fantastically amusing portrayal of Margaret Chenowith in Six Feet Under. How strange to see her messing around with snakes and running down futuristic looking streets wearing a see through plastic raincoat! =D

I love the whole atmospherics of this film more than anything. It's deffinately more about mood and the complex characters for me. And Daryl Hannah's portrayal of Pris has always remained my favourite of the film. It's just that wistful naivety she lends to her characters. Or maybe she's just that way naturally?!. But she just has this pureness about her that just makes you want to put your trust into her. This is what makes the brutality of her character so good imo. Great film.

^^^IMO the only good thing about the new Amityville Horror was the "let's get Ryan Reynold's shirt off for any excuse" factor...

The last movie I saw was Just My Luck....it was actually okay (not great) for the first half, then just.....meh.. :\

Dirty Sanchez the movie. Everyone outside the UK should check it out

fritz.jpg

absolutely brilliant underground cartoon. i highly recommend it!

Meet%20The%20Fockers.jpg

We conceived a child. Come on up here, Jorge! This is the fruit of my loins. Come on - search your heart, you know it to be true. Yo soy tu papa! Yeah, I know, a lot of information to take in. Give that boy a hand. Oh, and Jack - Pam's pregnant. Focker out.

lol......as much as I enjoyed this one and the first installation, I can only take so much of ben stiller acting like a complete bumbling idiot.

Walk the Line.

I found it difficult to watch at parts, but that made the ending all the better. It was an amazing movie overall.

the prestige. fucking awesome movie!

and before that i made my BF watch watcher in the woods.

Mean-Girls-Poster-C10135888.jpeg

Mean Girls

Yes, I thought I would never watch this movie either, but it's written by Tina Fey from SNL and she's got some surprisingly smart humor going on in this movie.

"And on the third day, God created the Remington bull action rifle so that man could fight the dinosaurs and the homosexuals."

National Geographic's 'Volcano:Nature's Inferno' and
'The Rainforest'

Utterly terrifying and beautiful while on 20 mg of 2CE.

American Dreamz. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually.

Before that it was Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? (David Lynch executive produced). Um. Yeah. It's a good title.