Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

I just went to a 24 hour movie marathon. 12-13 films in a row -b-movies and classics.

Lady Terminator - Philippino (?) - anthropologist, ancient curse, turned into equivalent of Arnie in Terminator 1, who kills guys by sexing them to death and ripping their cocks off.
Crank (new): fast paced gangster revenge movie. Like Speed, except he's got to keep his heart rate up or he dies. Mindless but fun.
To Live and Die in LA: old-style police buddy movie. Pretty good, I think (it was 6am when I saw it).
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (remake): hey, it has Leonard Nimoy. Maximum points :)
Streets of Fire: rock and roll; gangs; rescue mission. Stoopid dumb, but it had William Dafoe and Rick Moranis.
Troll 2: Absolutely terrible (in a good way) horror. Definitely becoming a trash classic. See it. Now!
Burial Ground: terrible (again in a good way) Italian zombie movie with incestual elements.

Plus several more that I can't remember...

Sim0n said:
I just went to a 24 hour movie marathon. 12-13 films in a row -b-movies and classics.

Excellent :D

Sim0n said:
To Live and Die in LA: old-style police buddy movie. Pretty good, I think (it was 6am when I saw it).

I love that film. It's so cheesy, especially the Wang Chung soundtrack =D

I just watched:

hushfinal.jpg

It was one of the creepiest films I've seen in ages!. You can't fault Bette Davis. She was an incredible actress. Plus there were a few twists which kept me on my toes. Brilliant.

I watched Art School Confidential. It got off to a fairly promising start, but it took a turn for the worst about halfway through and never recovered. Overall it sucked ass.

Saw The Departed in the theatre Friday night. I can't believe movies cost a fucking tenner these days. Still, it was a good film and I have no regrets. Classic Scorsese.

Watched a British flick called Kinky Boots. It was a bit predictable, but it had an unusual premise (apparently "inspired by" a true story) and it was cute. Overall I liked it.

kinky_boots_small.jpg

fruitfly said:
Strangers With Candy. It had its moments, but I think it would have been better if it included more of those elements of the show that make it so endearing. I missed the 'after school special' style, and Colbert's nuggets of wisdom just don't sound as evil without the sad, tinkly music playing in the background. Overall, though, I'd say it was definitely worth my time.

I was really disappointed when I saw this in the theater, had very high hopes, I was sure that this was one TV--->feature film that would break the stigma of not living up to its potential, but I soon realized they had gone the way of Night at the Roxbury :p

The last movie I saw was:
wordplay_l200606131601.jpg
I am a huge fan of documentaries in general and I thought they did a great job with this one, Bill Clinton makes an appearance and is awesome! :D

Highly recommend this one =D

Borat, laughed my fucking ass off. So much so, that I think I was offending the people in front of me (laughing at the gay people and crazy religious fanatics).

from dusk til dawn.... I will never understand the jack hammer w/ a wooden stake in it

^^^ yeah I enjoyed that movie the first time I saw it, partly(or mostly) because I was stoned beyond belief, and made the mistake of thinking it was a great/hilarious movie.

saw it again, sober this time, and couldn't even make it all the way through, what a piece of shit :(

Holla at ya boy.

learn the NSFW tags and use them. thanks
NSFW:

Last edited by a moderator:
Annie Hall. I don't think I've ever seen any Woody Allen movies before this one. It was one long, awkward, over-caffeinated description of sexual tension. I enjoyed it.

Prime

I actually liked it, but the end kind of confused me a bit.