• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid Solubility / Help for IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crush.
Add water.
Heat.
Filter.
Bang.

I did nothing but Dilaudid's for 5 years. They are the bomb. Never had a problem.

Everyone here pushes the use of micron filters hard. I think thats great and all and I agree.
But, at least for me they are very hard to get. I have been trying now for about three weeks
straight with no luck. I did find the best microns to use, but only one company makes and
sales them. They are in a different country and speak a different language. gee. Yes there
are other closer companys that make and sale micron filters but good luck getting them
and most are very expensive. geeeeee

Anyone have any advise,
Thanks, Your friend
Darkprogramer

I have been shooting Dilaudids for about 5 months, I get my script filled tomorrow but I have a question that no one around here can seem to answer. How long can you keep the solution in the syringe before it becomes where you can't use it. My husband and I are back together and he does not approve and doesn't know I still do them for about 7-8 days a month just when i get my script filled. I wanted to load a bunch of syringes at once so they are ready and that way when i want a shot i can just go into the bathroom and do one without having to take the time to prepare it and all that? Please help, he comes home late tomorrow night and i need an answer asap.

How many ml's is a unit of water equal to? how many ml's of water is needed for a 4 mg mally

i get a script of the 4mg dialaudid's (240) and i always get the generic m's. i'm also a nurse and a long time shooter. i find that although they dissolve somewhat in water it still works just fine as long as you filter with cotton. i speng all day IMimg folks in the hospital thinking all the while they are really missing out...if inly the dr.s order said IV instead of IM. i use warm water and a 3cc syringe...31gauge tip...i have to use the large syringe because you need to use more water the higher the dose of powdered pill. 1cc is fine for 4 - 8 mg of dialaudid. oh, and the girl in drugstore cowboy did od on dialauid but she shot many grains of the stuff. one grain is equal to about 20mg of dilaudid so she took a massive dose.....they used the measurement of grain back in the day.....way back. any william s burroughs fans out there!!! be safe n hope u hit on the first try:):)

hydromorphone (dilaudid) is super soluable in H20. but the gold standard has always been lyophilized powder!!!or the 500mg/50ml (50mg per ml) in 50ml vials........oh makes a pile of yellow4's or the triangular white 8's look nasty !!!

its the mallenkots dude, the brand name dilaudids, which are yellow crush right up and almost completly dissolve, pretty much crush and pour directly into the back of a 1cc rig and shake. well not that simple but just about. I get 240 4's a month and $$$ forces me to go the generic route as well, i well know all about the mess of mush left over from a 4mg M. if you can, next time try to get the yellow ones, they are worth the extra couple bucks if u have it

i'll admit it, i'm a nurse and i have no idea what lyophilized is? will my buddy in the hospital pharm be able to hook it up? where can u purchase it?

I have been shooting Dilaudids for about 5 months, I get my script filled tomorrow but I have a question that no one around here can seem to answer. How long can you keep the solution in the syringe before it becomes where you can't use it. My husband and I are back together and he does not approve and doesn't know I still do them for about 7-8 days a month just when i get my script filled. I wanted to load a bunch of syringes at once so they are ready and that way when i want a shot i can just go into the bathroom and do one without having to take the time to prepare it and all that? Please help, he comes home late tomorrow night and i need an answer asap.

Your best bet would be to make a uniform solution. Whatever your dosage per shot is mix it in 1 ml of water, and then extend that to all your pills. I would take all your pills crush them up, and if you like to do 2-3 pills per shot, then for every ml of water put 2-3 pills in. Find a container you can seal put all your water / crushed pills in shake and shake for about 30-40 minutes, since it is a lot, and then filter out all the binders. Then whenever you need a shot unscrew your container stick the syringe in suck out 1 ml, and bang!

i dont know if this is good advice or not, im not a scientist and i dont make the pills but im just giving my method that has never harmed me (that i know of). with 4mg yellow Ds(usually P/4), i just fold a business card and drop 2 it in it, bite on it until theyre close to a fine powder, then pour the powder into a rig with about 2cc of water. draw the rig back a little to give it some extra space and shake it up really good. then, sha-bam! i mean, i can see pieces of pill floating in the rig, and with ANY other pill i would NEVER put that into a vein, but shooting that way has never given me nor any one i know who does them ANY problems that i know of (other than general IV risks). with 8s and 2s i crush em the same way but instead of goin straight into the rig, i dump it in a spoon and filter it with compacted cotton from a q-tip and fire away. as i said, im not positive that this method is safe by any means and im pretty sure most bluelighters say always use micron filters when iv'ing anything, but im just giving my personal experience and ive never had a problem bangin them like that.

Ive got lots of information and advice for any expats, US and European, or people that have lived abroad and are used to semi-decent health care or at least access to such a system that are now living in Mexico. One big reason I say this is because there are so many half thruths, misconcepttions, rumors and just out-right lies about Mexico, and to some degree about Latin America. But mainly I focus on Mexico in any discourse. I've come to bluelight in the past, and unfortunately never registered due to many bad past experiences with other sites' registeration processes. Sorry to anyone I may have not helped. I'm a cancer survivor and a chronic pain sufferer with a type I CRPS illness. I lived in the states all my life but due to being sick I couldn't work even with a super education and an overachieving work history, and was terminated from a director's position due to liability issues. I went about 6 months on the disability route when I realized that I couldn't live on about $1200.00 US a month when I was used to about 6 times that amount. And another major factor was that I could still work and be very, very productive if I could control the pain and swelling and some of the other disabling symptoms. In the states every pain patient knows the usual meds and routes that are followed by chronic pain sufferers and those in pallitive treatment. But none of the aforementioned applies outside the US, muchlessso in Mexico. It's almost impossible to get any narcotic in Mexico via legal and/or illegal routes - at least casually. I can answer sincere questions in regards to any of the aforementioned - most at least. I work for many global companies here in Mexico City where tort law is almost non-existent, and do quite well except for constant fluxuations in everything. I have the great grace of the Lord to have access to a real doctor here that is part of a small network that can legally write prescriptions for similar meds as in the US. Getting them after you get the script is another story. But I've been on a regimine of Oxycodone instant release 40mg 4 tab a day for breakthough, and 300 Percocets 5/325 for daily-hourly pain. Then after many different variations of the previous drugs I was moved to another doctor (here the right to have barcode-triplicate scripts isn't always secure and sometimes rotates) and we tried a methadone regimine until she realized, even tho I had told her, that I have a damaged heart so we went back to the Oxy. Then some months back we found a legit source via Mallincrokdt for Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) and they've been working well. It's been harder and harder to find them (4mg) each month tho. I've been managing on 400 4mg hydros a month plus 30 Oxy 40mg IRs, plus she's been giving me Ritalin (Tradea in Mexico - if you can find it)20mg instant release IR for depression and alertness - and God it works great. I know some of you are saying this guy's speedballing. Not the case at all. I don't mix them, and only take the Ritalin in the morning if I feel groggy and am not going to take a narcotic for at least another 5-6 hours. She sometimes gives me some extra or free meds from a hosp. when a patient passes. They can't resell it or restock it so she kinda does me a favor (because she knows money's a big factor - prices are outrageous here - like 20 Valiums cost $25 US dollars!!!) - like don't ask don't tell. I throw any extra meds that I don't need in the toilet. I know that sounds sacrelig to many of you, but I have no interest in anything other than the real intent. I don't give or sell my meds to anyone and never would. My older brother died 2 years ago from a Fentanyl OD. He had the same CRPS, albeit different pathology, but we still don't know if it was accidental or intentional. We'll never know. He was quite sad and depressed,I know that. Left many children behind without a father. Maybe I'm square. Sorry. And sometimes she's given me MS tabs 30 and 60mg, injectible Oxycodone (that does exist by Biogentech), injectible MS, and injectible hydroporhone. They want to put a pain pump directly into my spine - like an epidural (rachea in Spanish) - and run Fentanyl (in spanish it's Fentanilo) directly. The cost is outrageous (like the $30,000.00 US dollars!!!). Here you have to pay everything in cash for any elective treatment, and that's almost everything. And I'm treated as a Mexican - don't know if that's good or bad. Lol. I see all the people on these sites, and most talk about IVing hydromorphone or almost everything. I take my meds for what theyre prescribed for (I couldn't get high anyways), and don't even feel any "high" after so many years. I would never IV anyways, cause I have such a needle-fobia, and nearly 60% of my heart is dead muscle and anything like that could kill me. The injectibles I've had I always IM them with my wife giving them to me in the rump. Needles one can openly buy legally here at any corner store. I just look for pain relief and to be normal and able to work. I can understand people wanting to get high. Do your thing and don't hurt others. Like I said hopefully I can help someone. I have to go to sleep. Be safe and God bless to all. Hope to hear from some in need of information.

i back load a 3ml oral syringe filled with a little moist cotton then draw through a second cotton.i do the same with my opana i.r, 10 mg's.i am just unlucky nuf to get hit by a drunk driver....1 yaer 1 month 1 week and 1day after getting into an auto collision.

i dont know if this is good advice or not, im not a scientist and i dont make the pills but im just giving my method that has never harmed me (that i know of). with 4mg yellow Ds(usually P/4), i just fold a business card and drop 2 it in it, bite on it until theyre close to a fine powder, then pour the powder into a rig with about 2cc of water. draw the rig back a little to give it some extra space and shake it up really good. then, sha-bam! i mean, i can see pieces of pill floating in the rig, and with ANY other pill i would NEVER put that into a vein, but shooting that way has never given me nor any one i know who does them ANY problems that i know of (other than general IV risks). with 8s and 2s i crush em the same way but instead of goin straight into the rig, i dump it in a spoon and filter it with compacted cotton from a q-tip and fire away. as i said, im not positive that this method is safe by any means and im pretty sure most bluelighters say always use micron filters when iv'ing anything, but im just giving my personal experience and ive never had a problem bangin them like that.

I pretty much did the same thing...never had an adverse effect...to that part of it that is....I'm guessing I took it too much for too long because for about two weeks solid I vomited dozen's of times a day, felt like I had the flu, but still was weak enough to go back for more every day. I stopped only because I was worried if I didn't.....well you get the picture.

I just got a hold of some D's & fixed it up using the same method as I do with Roxicets. A pill crusher, clean water & a clean spoon etc. It instantly gave me a better outlook on life even before the syringe was completely empty if you know what I mean lol. BTW, I'm a big fan of the movie Drugstore Cowboy & William Burroughs that guy rocks ! %)

dude, thanks a bunch.. i been back on the heroin for a while now but am temporarily short on cash. so i got like 14 4mg dilaudids from my stepmother and i tried eating them, takes way to long to take effect, plus you lose some of the med in your digestive track. i tried snorting a few, dont like snorting stuff not the same feeling. i was worried about bangin them until i read your post, followed your directions and bingo.. shits awesome... thanks a bunch.. just needed something to get me thru for a lil bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.