• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl 100mcg/hr transdermal patch...now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same for taking all drugs sublingually. You should keep it there for 5-10mins.

maybe this question doesnt belong...but how come when u take acid it takes more time ...and obviously im referring to blotter?

AciDKaT_reVisiTeD said:
maybe this question doesnt belong...but how come when u take acid it takes more time ...and obviously im referring to blotter?

Its because regardless of the amount of time it takes for the drug to absorb, the time it takes for the effects to start is different for every drug. The acid is getting absorbed at the same rate as any other drug but it still take a certain amount of time to start to trip.

^^ justas lyserg said, i used for one period to hold the blotters only for 10 mins and then swallaw, not much difference in the effects.
that that it takes 40 mins to kick not say it take 40 mins to absorb...

i know im just going on and on about this subject, but im just pretty interested since i have a lot of it (fentanyl).....
what is the medical or scientific reason the substance is absorbed under your tongue quicker than skin...i. read about cutting the skin and placing the patch on the layer right under you skin and i understand how that wo uld get to your system quicker....but not as quick as under your tongue.....i found i feel the fentanyl not even 10 minutes after beginning to suck on the fentanyl...it doesnt last too long though .
i definitely suck on it longer than 10 minutes....but really that doesn't matter i guess does it....sorry for the abundance of questions but i really appreciate yall'z responses.

just eat like a quarter of it.. fentanyl is a really strong opiate and it seems to me u dont have that high of a tolerance anymore.. i came off of doing 10 80 mg oc's a day got clean for 2 weeks then did 2 80's and puked my brains out.. not fun.. just be careful.. also anyone hear about in chicago ppl mixing fentanyl and herion and oding cause it was too strong...

ive never worn one but a buddie of mine used to suck the juice outta em so i tried it a couple times decent high, i must say, sadly this is what he died from last oct. at a bus station in kentucky

Warning!!! Do not do this!!!

warning!!!
i would just like to annouce anyone even thinking about ingesting, or sucking these patches..dont!!
after reading this exact thread two days ago, and hearing that people suck these patches and ingest them, my boyfriend decided that it seemed like a good idea, and an easy way to get even higher then wearing it...
He over dosed...

This is such a stupid and retarded thing to post online.. How many kids do you think have read this, ingested it, and never woke up. Well i can account for a least one..
Taking a medication that is suppose to be released over a 72 hour period of time, and ingesting it all at once is simply the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
I understand some of you can tolerate it but please think first before you give someone a death sentance...i am disgusted

also, these patches release enough medication for someone under going surgery..... Its not like an oxy, or a moph it is the strongest pain medication out there....
Do not abuse it!!

^ Nobody ever told the guy to eat a fucking patch at once, or whatever he did.
Sometimes people have to take responsibility for their own actions.
Like right now.

^ Nobody ever told the guy to eat a fucking patch at once, or whatever he did.
Sometimes people have to take responsibility for their own actions.
Like right now.

go fuck yourself, any kid can fucking google this shit and see it.. he is a fucking idiot for eating it, AND NOW HE IS FUCKING DEAD BECAUSE OF IT. SO ITS KIND OF HARD FOR HIM TO TAKE RESPONISBILITY FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS NOW ISNT IT.. I JUST WANTED TO POST SO EVERYONE KNOWS HOW SERIOUS ABUSING THIS NARCOTIC IS.

I wasnt blaming the site either i know it came across that way, but it sure as fuck didn't help.
Its his own fault for ingesting it, i am not a fucking idiot.
But if i could prevent just one person from making the same mistake he did..i will..
Honestly, try giving someone cpr for 5 mins only to have the paramedics arrive-attempt to revive them and tell you its too late...
So sorry for being a little upset here

We know its serious. That's why this website exists. Sorry for your loss. If he had read more than just five words, and actually did some research, you would see that the whole idea of this website is spread information in order to save lives. Go ahead, look around and see. We're trying to save lives, not end them.

sorry

i am sorry for freaking out, i'm a little emotional.
i see that this is an educational site for drugs, i understand that now...and for the most part it is...i'm not trying to be a bitch, or hurt anyones feelings or offended them.. thats the last thing i want to do right now.
i did no research of the site, and all i knew was it was the last thing he looked at before he put the patch in his mouth. and yes he stupidly did read four or five threads and figure it was okay.. .
i just wanted to post a warning..to help. i know i came across offensive.

i was just upset that people posted different ways one how to get high of this fentanly drug, which, from what i have learned from the paramedics, is not something to be messed with. they told me they deal with accidental O.Ds at least 3 times a week from abusing this particular drug.... and thats just one division of paramedics, i can imagine how many go on in the country...

smoking/injectin/eating..... giving different ways to extract the drug to get high off of it quicker.. i just could not belive it. i would figure anyone educated on this drug would not give adivce on how to abuse it. considering how dangerous it is.

i would just like to give my opionion and tell everyone, please don't do this..
thats all i have to say, i am just concerned.

^unfortunately there are going to be people who are going to try to get high regardless of whether they have a good understanding of how to do it safely (or as safely as it can be done as some drugs are always going to have risk attached even if you take precautions) so at least this web site tries to advise people on the safest way to do a certain drug if you are going to do it. I'm really really sorry about your boyfriend. However, there are many places on the web where he could have got the information that it would get him high to take it this way, and at least here you will find many threads about how to do it safely. For instance if he had asked a question based on his own tolerance etc he would have been given suitable harm reduction advice. I think it is good that you have come here to tell us what happened to your boyfriend as i think the people that use this site can benefit greatly from hearing how serious these things can be, so thank you. I would also suggest people not just taking advice from the first poster and perhaps waiting for advice from a mod if intent on doing something like this.

you have a massive vascular supply under your tongue with a very thin, mosit barrier of epithelial cells..this is why when having an angina (mild heart atttack) episode, you are given nitroglycerine to take subling. for immed effect...also why ativan has a subling pill. it is the combination of density of blood vessels combined with the increased permeability of the moist membrane that allows for the drug to be quickly absorbed. This goes for the poop-chute too...lots of blood vessels in a moist more permeable membrane to the vessels....but hey, that's just FYI...DO NOY stick your patch up your chute...mail them to me in Canada if that's the case.
Peace and mindjoy bro

Hi Folks, I am an oldtimer that had been off opiates for some time as my neck healed..now have blown another disc and am on the mylan equivalent patches here in canada are called Ratio-fentanyl ..rationpharm is one of our generic makers up here... well, knoing I had been on 240mg of oxy's at one time with dilaudid 8's for breakthrough....I will tell you...I shaved the dead skin off my shoulder applied two 25 mcg patches in 36 hrs...next day applied a third and chewed the first one....my dad heard a thump and I wasn't breathing...so IMHO chewing the non-gel fent patches is the only way to get it into your system with immed effect...but believe me folks...I have been an opiate warrior for nearly 20 (started liking T3's at 15 when I broke my hip skiing) years and off of anything since august (went onMMT for a while and just quit everything cold turkey..I had little WD from going off of 135mg of meth...covered the symptoms by smoking some weed)...as of late for the past 2 months had been on the percs increasingly as i have blown another disk in my neck..I COULDN'T BELIEVE that I actually OD'd on a couple of 25mcg patches after being on the percs for some time...it was the combination of dry-shaving the skin off my shoulder almost to bleeding putting the patch on and applying heat...could hardly feel a thing ...next day second patch went on same method..no euphoria but definitely having trouble concentrating and articulating at work..end of day 2 (or beginning of day 3..can't remember) applied 3rd 25 mcg patch and chewed the first one...my research says there is still considerable amount of fent on the patch after 72 hours and to flush them..I gurantee it the chewing of the 2 day old patch that nearly did me in as it wasn't long after the chew I watched the floor come at me in slo-mo and woke up in ER after being narcan'd and resucitated...scary stuff man...so just be careful...I have been an opiate appropriate back-to-the-womb lover of this compound for 20 years and it suprised the hell out of me that those tiny little 25 mcg patches nearly did me in...be CAREFUL brothers and sisters..if your going to experiment with this shit PLEASE don't do it alone until you know your tolerance and limits.
Peace and mindjoy to you all

Omega

Fent Patct Instead of Percocet

So, I am getting tired of Percs and they are not giving me a buzz and they are not helping my pain much. On top of that, I went to my mom's house and she gave me a hard time about nodding like a heroin addict.

Does the Fentanyl patch give a good high? I can get a pass on the nodding because it is attached to me and I cannot be accused of tossing pills down my throat (which I was).

So, how is the high if you just put it on or do you have to do remove the gel?

I have a pretty high tolerance (I can knock back 80mg of Percocet) so, I just want to know where I stand. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.