• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy flashbacks

eternity hour

Greenlighter
when ever I talk to my friends that roll it seems that half of us get flashbacks when smoking pot after rolling and half of us dont. im one of the people that gets flashbakcs when I smoke pot the first time after rolling. I also remebered that my first time rolling I smoked pot right during the come up and thought maybe this has something to do with weather or not a person gets flash backs. so I was just curious about this subject and was wondering what theresults of this survey would be.

EDIT: god damn it how the hell do you make a poll, the FAQ isnt really helpfull

eternity hour said:
when ever I talk to my friends that roll it seems that half of us get flashbacks when smoking pot after rolling and half of us dont. im one of the people that gets flashbakcs when I smoke pot the first time after rolling. I also remebered that my first time rolling I smoked pot right during the come up and thought maybe this has something to do with weather or not a person gets flash backs. so I was just curious about this subject and was wondering what theresults of this survey would be.

EDIT: god damn it how the hell do you make a poll, the FAQ isnt really helpfull

Ive never had a flashback but thats just me.

Only mods can make polls.

And I don't really understand your question? Flashbacks of what

AuraithX said:
Only mods can make polls.

And I don't really understand your question? Flashbacks of what

Thats what I was wondering as well does he mean like acid flashbacks or what?

well none of you guys get flashbacks... lets say you roll one week then a couple days later or a week later you smoke pot, its never been a fuckload more intense and you get similar skin sensations and light effects that you get while on MDMA. sometimes they can bring some paranoia with them also.

this happens to about half of my friends including me and it only happens the first time smoking pot since your last roll.

I was wondering if wether or not a person has smoked pot while coming up on MDMA before had anything to do with weather or not you get flashbacks.

or if the first time you rolled you smoked pot while coming up would have anything to do with weather or not you get flashbacks.

AuraithX said:
No, not from weed..

Certain songs will do it though.

wierd, ive talked to many people (including bluelighters) that when I say ecstasy flashback, they know exactley what im talking about. I remeber I first heard the term from mistress K

I know what your talking about but i dont have to smoke weed to get them sometimes ill just be listening to a really good trance song and ill get one.

I can't smoke weed anymore because of X I ate three rolls one night I felt really weird like I thought I was dieing
I can't even begin to explain what I was feeling but every time I smoke weed now I get that same bad roll experience feeling back it's weird

I dont have to smoke weed to get flashbacks, i can get them from listening to certain songs, talking about e experiences or just remembering the experiences. If you smoke weed on the comeup, then the act of smoking weed probably triggers a flashback. Maybe you should make the question clearer before you make a poll.

Whenever I listen to some really good trance, my heart gets a bit faster and I get a bit flustered, if that makes sense...

Every now and then, the day after I roll when I smoke just a ciggarette the feeling starts to come back a little...

Styrofoam Cheeto said:
Whenever I listen to some really good trance, my heart gets a bit faster and I get a bit flustered, if that makes sense...

Makes perfect sense, i get that accompanied by a pleasant tingling sensation that starts from my back and spreads all over my body. It makes me smile and my eyes semi close so i look like im stoned :D .

I get flashbacks(if you can call them that) from acid when i'm listening to some music i like, but not from E.

some times a sick ass song will make me feel like im rollin a bit , i listen to pretty much nothin but electronic music as a result

if I hear a really beautiful song (or one that vividly sticks in my head from a night on the didds) I'll feel good. If I'm on ephedrine and exercising (endorphins) at the time, there's a very real possibility I'll start rushing my tits off. :p
That's my interpretation of an E flashback. I don't get trippy visuals or intrusive memories surfacing in day-to-day life.

I get what your saying and yes I get those too when I roll or whatever.

ye also get the feeling of euphoria when a i hear a good breakdown in a trance song... try listening to airbase - escape, u will wanna fall over

i dont think this is a flashback tho...

i can also induce this feeling jus by closing my eyes and relaxing....

and ye since i started rolling i cannot smoke pot anymore. When ever i do smoke pot, i only get negetive effects. Its too bad cuz pot used to be a great way to relax.. now im sober all of the time, which is a good thing i am closer with my family

All the week after my week end I have flashbacks...With my teeth but sometimes mdma effects come back too...Always with a joint...This is normal I know that I have mdma in my body during two or three weeks