• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

(Rectal) Bioavailability Table

crOOk

Bluelighter
lyserg said:
I think that we need to pull together and create a chart of chemicals that states oral, intranasal, rectal, and IV bioavailability so people can compare and pick and choose the few substances where its worth it.
I think this is a great idea!

We should come up with which substances should be contained and what details are going to be mentioned in the chart.

Substances:
--Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, PCP)
--Opioids (Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, Heroine,Codeine, Morphine, Fentanyl, Opium, Meperidine, Buprenorphine, Methadone...)
--Benzos (Alprazolam, Bromazepam, Chlordiazepoxide, Cinolazepam, Clobazam, Clonazepam, Clorazepate, Diazepam, Estazolam, Estazolam, Flunitrazepam, Flurazepam, Halazepam, Ketazolam, Loprazolam, Lorazepam, Lormetazepam, Medazepam, Midazolam, Nitrazepam, Nordazepam, Oxazepam, Pinazepam, Prazepam, Quazepam, Temazepam, Tetrazepam, Triazolam...)
Uppers
--Psychedelics (4-HO/AcO-X's, 2C-X's, AMT, 5-MeO-AMT, DOX's, DET, DPT, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, Mescaline, LSD)
--Barbiturates (Phenobarbital, Pentobarbital, Secobarbital)
--Alcohol and the like (ethanol, acetone, ether, GHB, GBL, 1,4-Butanediol, GHV, GVL...)
--Stimulants (Methcathinone, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Methylphenidate, Dexmethylphenidate, MDMA, Methylone, MDA, Bupropion)
--Antidepressants ((Fluoxetine, Sertraline, Venlafaxine, Citalopram, Paroxetine, Escitalopram, Fluvoxamine, Duloxetine, Bupropion, Dothiepinm)
--Antipsychotics(Chlorpromazine, Fluphenazine, Perphenazine, Prochlorperazine, Thioridazine, Trifluoperazine, Trifluoperazine, Trifluoperazine, Pimozide, Clozapine, Clozapine, Risperidone, Risperidone, Ziprasidone, Ziprasidone, Tetrabenazine)
--Various (Harmaline, Harmine, Moclobemide, Salvinorin, Diphenhydramine, Kava, whatever else you can think of or have tried before).

Salt/Freebase: Phosphorate, Sulfate, Citrate, Tartrate, HBr, HCl, Saccharate...

Bioavailability: rectal, oral, IV, IM, subcutaneous, intrapulmonal, intranasal (and maybe "intraocular" for acid to clear that up ;) )

Other data?

I'll make sure to attach the updated table as an xls Excel document each time we've got new info!

Hopefully more people will contribute here...

Good thinkin'. Keep in mind, some of these will be impossible to find, but as much as possible would be great.

Here's the original thread; it has a bunch already.

"We should come up with which substances should be contained and what details are going to be mentioned in the chart."

This is how the constitution was written.

I think the decision of what to include in the chart would be pretty simple....

Substances on the rows, with each column for the normal routes, with a "notes" column for more information....

Oral, Insufflated, smoked, Rectal, IM, IV,cutaneous.... any i'm missing?

A lovely list could be made for the most common drugs (particularly opiates used medically, for which impressive amounts of data are available and for some of the semi-common ones, relative approximates could be stated ( rectal is ~2x oral for 2C-X, for example)

It's really just a question of obtaining data. Wikipedia cruising would fill out the common opiates,

Last edited:
^The majority of that is already in the bioavailability thread (see my sig). There are just a bunch of drugs lacking rectal figures...

Ah, okay. My bad. x_x Should have figured that there would already be such a thread.