da moderataz suk ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydancer

Bluelight Crew
Hellu this is the support forum, right?

Can u plz give me some support?

i just posted and my signature wuz erased

OMG and u have totaly made teh gallerry teh sux , why does it have a maxsimum, this must surely be a nazi action?

I dunt understand why, can we please start up a discussion to rehash all da arguments? :D

PLZ relpy soon

I guess if you really try hard, you could still have some kind of a 'signature', but it's not quite the same...

My sig does not work either!! WE WANT DEMOCRACY!!

NOW!! OMGFG! ;)

ok for one i don't give a fuck!!!!!!! i don't pay for it anyway. all you tax paying fucks pay for all my goddamn cell phones. so fuck yourselves if you want to. and for two.....i was just trying to see if anyone wanted to party. i am in atlanta right now partying and i am heading to savannah tomorrow then on down the coast to miami, boca raton, and key west. now if you wanna hate on a nigga, do it. but all it does is make your punk asses look like 12 year old little pieces of shit. call me if you want but it makes no shit to me. cause i am partying like i want anyway. i am leaving for savannah and miami in the morning.
PEACE

Looks like everyones sig has dissappeared, and Edit Signature is missing from the User CP. Ohnoes sigs are turned off, it's teh end of teh werld!!!!!

Yeah freedom of speech is right there in teh interweb constitution!!

Welcome back skydancer :)

CB :)

They may stop posting ... but they can never leave :)

skydancer said:
Hellu this is the support forum, right?

Can u plz give me some support?

i just posted and my signature wuz erased

OMG and u have totaly made teh gallerry teh sux , why does it have a maxsimum, this must surely be a nazi action?

I dunt understand why, can we please start up a discussion to rehash all da arguments? :D

PLZ relpy soon

I guess if you really try hard, you could still have some kind of a 'signature', but it's not quite the same...

Banned, asshole.

What do you think this is? #EcstacyPlayas on EFNET?

Stop hax0ring Bluelight!

skydancer said:

Nah. That would be stupid. We'd end up with some 450 post thread where everyone said the same thing over and over, and end the end the admins would ignore it anyway ;)

I still think Alasdairm should get his mod spot back, though :(

i'm sick of fuckers putting seratonin in my coco pops

Status
Not open for further replies.