• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] DXM Dosage - How much to take?

.i dont recommend it, but depending on who you're going with, i would dose for a 4th.
dex is perfect in that by varying the dose, you can have a sedative or a stimulant/euphoriant.
1-5 mg per kg=1st
5-10 mg per kg=2st
10-15 mg per kg=3rd
15-20-mg per kg=4th
over 20 mg per kg may kill you.
ive done 2.5 boxes of ccc's(1200mg) and 5 bottles of gels(1500mg) at 135lbs and when i came back(OBE), i glowed for a week... i think the antihystamine in the coro hurt me if anything. im just saying, know your body. everyone is different. i seen someone get rocked off 240mgs at 16lbs!

i reccomend a diph trip.

^woah woah woah, slow down buddy

Recommending +++/going for a ++++/sigma experience on a bus is pretty dumb. I'd have a hard enough time to try and act normal with dose around 500mg (I used trip alot and this still would have me out far enough that I wouldn't be acting normal)

Also triple C's aren't something to mess with neither is diphenhydramine. Triple C's has health problems associated with it, and there is no point is risking damage to your body when you have plenty of clean sources for DXM (READ THE BACK OF THE BOX! DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBR ONLY!). Diphenhydramine is a delirant which we all know only spells trouble.

yeah i dont think im going to go for a 4th plateau :|

i think ill just split up 2 150mg doses by a few hours to try ride it out on a 1st plateau, nausea wont be a problem as i have quite a strong stomach, plus theres sickness bags just in case,

and yeah, deliriants, been there done that, dont think im going back down that road....ever.

^woah woah woah, slow down buddy

Recommending +++/going for a ++++/sigma experience on a bus is pretty dumb. I'd have a hard enough time to try and act normal with dose around 500mg (I used trip alot and this still would have me out far enough that I wouldn't be acting normal)

Also triple C's aren't something to mess with neither is diphenhydramine. Triple C's has health problems associated with it, and there is no point is risking damage to your body when you have plenty of clean sources for DXM (READ THE BACK OF THE BOX! DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBR ONLY!). Diphenhydramine is a delirant which we all know only spells trouble.

One of the sillier mistakes I've made, a bit of a shock (understatement) to find yourself that delirious, imagine it happening on a 9 hr bus trip 8o

take some xanax or valium much more suited for a 9 hour bus ride! or ambien

yeah i wouldve liked that, availability being the key issue here though, dxm is all i could get my hands on in a small town im not familiar with,

im going ahead with this tommorrow anyway, i think im going to go 2 x 150mg doses,

wish me luck <3

itll work fine. i always take mushies when i fly and never had an issue with that.

domestically that is.

A 2nd plateau Delsym trip would be best, IMO. As a person who has become very intolerant of DXM in most any preparation, I can say with assurance that I *never* get sick from water-separated DXM poly.

The trip lasts so long, and nobody even knows you're tripping :D

How do you propose to space them (in terms of time between doses)? If you're going for a second plateau, it might be better to just take 210 and boost as needed; and please, for the love of god, buy some Dramamine 2 or similar, DXM nausea is HIGHLY unpredictable, and can you can get a really bad case of it even if its never bothered you in past experiences. An extra four bucks is a small price to pay for a more enjoyable experience + the privilege of not projectile vomiting bright red gel caps across the bus.

Personally, I would give this a try, but only because I'm a big fan of DXM, and am interested in trying it in different settings. Bring music, plastic bags, water, (and maybe something to cover your eyes) and you should be good. Also, you may want to check to see how bad the grades are; if its a bumpy road, you may not find the experience to be so pleasant.

A nice ++ wouldn't be bad imo if you don't mind not really being able to move for 9 hours. That is one thing I couldn't do. I much rather try and pass out.

I've never had a problem with taking 350mg and walking around town, being social with friends, etc. Though that's not to say it isn't a little weird.

well i went ahead with it today and it turned out pretty good,

took 200mg to begin with, then 4 hours later took 150mg,

didnt really do much except listen to music the whole time and stare randomly out the window, but all in all, a good time...

this made me realise though, how much more enjoyable dxm is in combo with weed, as i didnt get nearly as much euphoria as i would usually get with a 1st plateu trip with weed, oh well...

thanks guys

Merged into appropriate thread, look for them from now on please :)
Continue iyp

go to dextroverse.org and use the plateau dosage calculator.

if you're on any medication don't dose at all.

my bad if anyone already posted the dosage calculator, i don't feel like reading through a thread about dxm dosage when i've dexed a good 500 times over the past 8 years.

hey.. im about to give this a shot.. I got 2 bottles of "delsym" grape flavor ;)
it's 30mg dextromethorphan hydrobromide.

eh bottoms up.

So far so good, i feel dreamy like, warm n fuzzyness. i got some good music playn, hopefully this will be a good night, i got sum weed n the car, wait holy shit its 3am?

anyone reading this thread, i should mention for your first dose take 30mg or so. some people's livers can't handle dxm. if 30mg fucks you up your liver is not able to process dxm correctly and you shouldnt use it.

help with DXM

ok, this may be a dumb question, als my first thread. but anyways wat setting do you think you should be in for a DXM trip (about 1300 mgs) or does the setting even matter?

Hi and welcome to bluelight :)

Merging this into the appropriate DXM Dosage Subthread,
next time you can make really good use of this forum by checking first this page, which is the Essential list or Psychedelic Index that is linked at the top of the main PD page, otherwise use the search engine! You can try that if you have another question before creating a new thread. Thnx and enjoy!