• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

COLD WATER EXTRACTION made simple(r)

^ If you are only using 5 pills then it should be safe to take them all without doing a CWE. Granted that you do not do this everyday nor drink after taking the pills.

^ If you are only using 5 pills then it should be safe to take them all without doing a CWE. Granted that you do not do this everyday nor drink after taking the pills.

Right, it is safe-ish but only if the guy never drinks, even if its a couple days after. Long term use of acetaminophen at those doses will really deplete glutathione levels

^ I know, that's why I said it's safe if you don't do it frequently nor drink.

lucky if i drink more than once or twice a month, and never on the same day as pills. I know technically thats like 6 hours worth of pills all at once but can those few hours really make much difference?

Last edited:
^ I know, that's why I said it's safe if you don't do it frequently nor drink.

Right, I wasn't trying to contradict you ;) just wanted to emphasize for the others that drinking at all while taking that much acetaminophen a week is bad, even if you havent taken pills in a few days.

i posted it before but ill post again goto heroinhelper.com and the second CWE which involves using a 10-50ml oral syringe is the BEST CWE ive encountered. a little more effort but removes most caffeine as well.

I've been having a little difficulty getting a hold of some LSD, so for my next drug experience, I decided to try some Percocets that I had left over from a 2-year-old bottle prescribed for an injury.

Let me tell ya, for newbieS even newbieR than me, use CWE (Cold Water Extraction). I decided not to use CWE for my first-ever opiate experience so I could get a baseline of what the experience was like without CWE. Not very pleasant, even though I only took 5 Percocets, which each contained 5 milligrams of oxycodone and 325 milligrams of APAP.

I suppose my long-enduring nausea and one-time vomit was due to the APAP, but I can't be certain since I understand that folks who smoke or shoot heroin do vomit, too.

Anyway, even 14 hours later I was feeling a little nauseated.

I did experience a rushing opiate euphoria while I was lying down in bed, stomach side up. I believe this happened an hour or two after I took the drug. The extreme euphoria only lasted a couple seconds, though--I think because as soon as I started feeling it, I instinctively got out of bed and started walking around--just in case. Unfortunately, when I got back in bed, the rush didn't return.

It was nice, but it can't match the euphoria and excitement from sex :)

I may try it again--don't know. If I do try again, I'll definitely get the APAP out by using Cold Water Extraction.

How common is it to get a Percocet rush that lasts longer than 2 or 3 seconds? Is snorting or smoking heroin stronger than oxycodone, or does heroin just give you a longer lasting rush?

Since I couldn't get the opiate rush back, I decided to take 5 medium-sized gulps of beer to help potentiate it, but the beer didn't help bring back the rush. I only took 5 medium gulps because I read that's it's very dangerous to mix alcohol with opiates (even fatal). My one up-chuck happened not long after drinking the beer. (Two weeks ago, a 30-year-old lady I was dating drank a whole 16-ounce can of beer, but she only swallowed 2 Percocets with the beer--and may have had a tolerance.)

How long should I wait before trying Percocet again so the same 25 milligrams of oxycodone will provide the same effect, without tolerance? A month? A couple weeks? Two months?

One last concern is the walloping headache I got after I walked outside for a little bit a few hours after taking the drug. Can I also blame the headache on the APAP? I think this may have been a result of the oxycodone, but not sure.

Darn, the Feds are sneaky. I thought I'd be okay just taking 5 Percocets with just 1,625 mg of APAP, but even 5 Percs were too much. I think the cut-off to avoid nausea might be just 3 or 1,000 mg APAP.

Note to self: I read that 4,000 milligrams of APAP can cause liver damage, but don't even risk 3,000 mg.

Last edited:
hey guys, just a newbie after some info. i did a cwe on some co-codamol 8/500. i used 4pills just to try this out and got little from it. now is it just a dosage problem? if i use more will it be better and longer lasting?
also the gunk left behind was kind of doughy sorta like putty in consistancy. is this the way it should be after draining it or should i have done another cwe on it?

you can carefully squeeze out the rest of the water.

4 pills is a minuscule amount.

you seem to have done it right.

try 32.

^^^^^

cheers, i knew i had used little but being not sure that i was doing it right i didnt want to take the chance of wasting some by not doing it right.

i used 20 last night double filtered because the filter ripped and i used 200ml of water didnt feel anything.
what ami doing wrong? surley i should i got something from that?

wait you america?
did you say the coco are 5mg codeine?

100mg might not be noticeable.

UK we have 8/500 OTC which is the best to use.

32*8 = 256mg

less what you lose in the filter, which is more, proportionally, the less water you use.

200ml is a good amount.
try 200mg+ next time

if you only had 100mg, plus you filtered it twice, (double+ loss)
you probably lost a good proportion of that.

grind the pills well.
stir it and let it for 5mins to dissolve, stir and filter.

empty stomach.

oh yeah and some people are immune to codeine.
can't metabolize, enzyme deficiency, genetic trait, ~10% white males or something

^ He said he had 8mg pills in a prior post, so I'm assuming he took 240mg instead of 100mg. I have only done a CWE twice on some AC&C pills imported from Canada by my ex girlfriend, I can't see how it's possible to fuck up a CWE. I was really messed up both times I did the CWE and I still got high, this was when I had a mild/minor tolerance. I'm guessing he is one of those people who cannot get high from codeine.

I know this is a little off topic but would OTC codeine products in Canada be illegal to import or possess in the United States? I'm guessing that it's illegal.

The tissue paper method does not work, of the many times I've tried it, it breaks, it's too weak... Coffee filters and T-shirts are the only way too go.

When people say use tissue paper, I wonder if they've actually ever done a CWE before, because shit, it doesn't work, plain and simple, I've tried it too many times. The shit either breaks or absorbs the water, useless, coffee filters are superior.

kitchen roll.
the good kind
2 or 3 sheets.
i have done it 100s of times.
i have done it bad kitchen roll, yes it breaks.

i guess codine is not for me, tried the 32*8 like you suggested and again didnt get much from it at all.

cheers for your help anyway guys.