Yes coca no cocaine

sumo

Bluelighter
Cocaine sucks. Chewing coca leaves is very enjoyable. I did coke when younger a little. Even smoked it. If it was any good the feeling was usually too intense at spots. I recently read about Bolivia and Peru and their legal coca leaves to make tea and chew. This is the only sustainable safe use of cocaine. I first bought a kilo of the tea which I still have much left even after giving some to whoever wanted some. Ever heard of that with coke? Then I ordered a kilo of the whole leaves. You really just hold the leaves in your mouth letting them get wet with your saliva. Then add a pinch of Liptka which is an alkaline substance made with ashes and a little lye. Some people just use baking soda. It numbs your mouth and what soaks through your gums goes straight into bloodstream. There is a definate coke buzz. I seldom chew two in a row and never feel that craving where you are picking up leaves off the ground like all regular coke users will have but seldom admit to. When chewing the process is slow enough that the coke can't get on top of you making you wonder what ever compelled you to do so much and will I live through this.

After all that chewing a friend traded me 1/4 gram of strong cocaine for some bud I grew. I rocked a little with baking soda and left the rest to snort. Too strong. I'm too old. I will finish that 1/4 or more like 1/3 gram tonight just to get rid of it but it has taken me two days and was too wired already. I know some or most of you would do that in an hour and either you are getting crappy coke or you are addicted. Either way quit cocaine and order some coca leaves from Peru. $99 for a kilo=2.2 pounds of leaves plus $30 express shipping. Some people spend more than that in one night and this lasted me 2 months. You can't pass a drug test if you chew beware.

The cocaine $ supports terrorists who are assasinating anybody who gets in their way in Columbia. Coca $ goes to legitimate legal businesses in Peru who don't have to resort to killing. Of course coca leaves are treated just like cocaine in the lawbooks but in reality I can't find one instance of any arrests ever with coca leaves. In the 80's Peru cleverly marketed a decocanized coca tea in health food stores which was probably just weak coca leaves the domestic market didn't even want. Drug rehab places were suggesting coca tea to ease withdrawels for good reason which was it was not decocanized and people were flunking drug tests. Well this over the counter market in coca leaves was stopped with no arrests.

I would hate to be the first person in USA ever arrested for coca leaves but I don't think I am that unlucky. Plus the US is so busy with all the other stuff I don't even think a policeman is looking for coca leaves. I grow my own weed and think that should be legal and coca leaves too. I don't know how people are going to give up the cocaine without the comfort of coca. TRust me. The incas worshiped coca and used it in religious cerimonies. It is sacred. Not cocaine. Grow some balls and try something new. How can you be so cutting edge doing what everybody else is doing. I like the good things about drugs. I even sliced my wifes poppy pods like they do in afghhanistan and collected the latex ooze and let it dry and got the most sweet opium hits off it. Wouldn't you love to visit me and have some coca tea follwed by a chew with some sweet homegrown buds mixed in? Yes. And let me tell you nobody wants to visit the edgy coke fiend except maybe more edgy coke fiends. Peace and be well.

( I broke this up into paragraphs to make it easier to read. This was one scroll in beginning and generated all those we want structure posts)

Last edited:
I know it sounds stupid but I am still working on that >1/4 gram of "powder". The only amounts that are enjoyable are small bumps or small hits. Then it is wait. I recomend small doses. Can you imagine how much cocaine is wasted on wasted people. You know the people who only score when drunk. Then do too much. I needed a Zanax after one big line and didn't have any. Smoking what little rock I made tastes incredably sweet and inviting but the initial euphoria is follwed by too intense of a speed buzz heart racing and such. I'm glad I am so sensitive but wish eveybody could use coke responsibly. If you can't force yourself to by using the safest form which is coca leaves. If you want to get off of coke get some coca leaves and you may not suffer as much or at all. You will be the cutting edge dude carving your own path. You will always have enough to share and maybe get the occasional bump from someone which you will experience in a whole new light. If you don't think the stuff is pure you won't try it because you have pure base in the leaves. Yes the first step in cocaine hydrchloride is to get the base out of leaves then change it into a more stable salt which can travel be stored and eventually majorly stepped on before you get any of it. However the leaves I buy are the highest quality because I am paying 5x what you would pay in Peru. You think they are going to give the highest paying customer shit? Back me up anyone. Anyone chew? Drink tea? Much respect. You are probably in Bolivia and Peru and are yawning right now in universal understanding of a truth you long ago realized. Si coca no cocaine.

This statement Si coca no cocaine is stated by the recently elected president of bolivia Evo Moralez who just spoke at the united nations. The event where Hugo Chavez called Bush the devil. El diablo! Cool but Evo Morales was cooler when he wipped out a few coca leaves and showed them to everyone and proceeded to explain his philosophy. He is the first indiginous president of Bolivia was a coca farmer and also was and is president of the coca growers union.

Do people know this? Watch the video on youtube man . The news is so interesting unless you are picking up white pieces of cracker off your carpet and trying to smoke it. Bolivia and peru are flooded in Pasta. People smoke it and ruin their lives. That doesn't mean that little piece of dried up mac and cheese you wish was crack will get you high. Does anyone know what I am talking about? One intelligent response is all I want.

I mean legally Evo could have been locked up right there. United Nations in New York. Coca is cocaine in law books. He also gave Condileeza Rice during her visit to Bolivia a small string instrument with coca leaves in the finish for decoration. What fun! Did she bring it home and not only possess coca leaves but import them? The truth is always more interesting than fiction.

Coca Cola legally imports coca leaves from Bolivia and pERU for coca syrup. The Cola stands for Kola nut which has caffeine. So originally a natural coca and caffein drink. Now Stepan Chemical processes the coca decocanizing it. The pure cocaine alkaloid is used in Pharmaceuticals as local anesthetic for eye surgry because it both numbs and restricts blood vessels controlling bleeding. What remains which are also other alkaloids goes intyo the flavoring for coca cola. The new coke formula which I believe was their attempt to stop using coca leaves in their drink didn't work did it? People demanded that real coca flavor.

Well that is probably enough truth for now. I know people will dismiss what I said as nonsense because most people don't think like me. They will continue to think Cocaine is actually worth the money. Maybe in Bolivia where it is $10 a gram. That would be the best coke anyone in USA has done and typical dude will do too much come close to death think it was shit and wasn't worth the $10. People are wierd that way. Be smart. Just as many people have died from coke as heroin.

sumo said:
Do people know this? Watch the video on youtube man . The news is so interesting unless you are picking up white pieces of cracker off your carpet and trying to smoke it. Bolivia and peru are flooded in Pasta. People smoke it and ruin their lives. That doesn't mean that little piece of dried up mac and cheese you wish was crack will get you high. Does anyone know what I am talking about? One intelligent response is all I want.

.......8(

What are you rolling your eyes at? Did you watch the video? He mentions coca cola and the hypocrisy. Or didn't you get the joke about pasta? Pasta is the first stage of making cocaine. It is the base in cocaine. Addicts smoke the pasta which is like 30% base and the rest shit like acid and byproducts which makes it smell and taste like shit. Still waiting for an intelligent response.

Well it is late and I am not going to finish the powder. Feel good though. Will sleep fine. So that is two days and not wanting to finish a 1/4 gram. Will do rest tomorrow just to get rid of it. This stuff is illegal you know. maybe if I paid $ for it I would have gobbled it all up greedily and gotten sick. I gave roughly a 1/4 ounce of good home grown bud for it. No money though nor can I spend money on bud. Well real money. I figure each grow costs me $60 for about $1,000 worth of bud. I like to have fun and relax. I also like to cook food (have to be specific) and anything that would get in the way of total enjoyment of my good meals is out. I don't weigh enough to restrict my calories and I only eat good food. I enjoy natural things. Bud, coca leaves, opium from garden,beer, tea,coffee, what with all that I have no time for abusing anything. And I drink only decaf coke and soft drinks. Just don't need any extra caffeine. Peace.

Last edited:
sumo said:
Well that is probably enough truth for now. I know people will dismiss what I said as nonsense because most people don't think like me. They will continue to think Cocaine is actually worth the money. Maybe in Bolivia where it is $10 a gram. That would be the best coke anyone in USA has done and typical dude will do too much come close to death think it was shit and wasn't worth the $10. People are wierd that way. Be smart. Just as many people have died from coke as heroin.

Huh, no reason to act all high and mighty bro, especially when you're not really making a point on much of anything.

Did you get that Coca Cola tidbit from the book Cocaine? Good read.

holy crap... dude youve almost made it to page 2 with JUST your posts!

and you say you arent on coke?

Holycrap someone with 1,980 posts calling me windy with only 18 posts! Didn't say I wasn't on coke. I have done 1/8th of a gram today. High and mighty? I am making strong points all on topic and trying to put some humor in there. This UN meeting was just last week. No I havent done anymore and yes I'm still going to bed. I stay up this late everynight.

See but most people wait til somebody replies to the thread before making another post. Threads are supposed to have discussion, not just one person making post after post.

You did make some good points, but it seriously could've been condensed down into 1 post containing 3 paragraphs.

Most people huh? The whole point I am trying to make is don't act like most people. I am not trying to "fit" in. I am explaining that there is a sacred way of using coca that doesn't involve supporting narcoterrorism. There was also a study done in Bolivia or Peru that studied what percentage of coca users were likely to abuse cocaine. Coca users were not as likely to use cocaine or pasta as non coca users. The coca users were satisfied and preferred coca leaves which are less than 1% cocaine. Did anybody see Evo Morales doing the coca lecture to applause? Cocaine prices are a lot like diamond prices. Artificially kept high which causes much abuse and hardship and hype. Don't believe the hype. Has anyone tried chewing coca leaves? So I am the maverick. I'm the middle aged cutting edge dude. Before you fork over the big bucks for stepped on rediculously priced crap. Fork over $130 for a kilo of pure, natural, holsomely grown coca leaves. I am trying to enlighten not chastize. If anybody follows my advice they will be much more informed and much less likely to waste their money and die. If that is high and mighty........... And anybody giving me crap right now would also really enjoy a visit with me. I would give you a joint to smoke. I grow and don't share joints unless I am going to kiss this person. So like I was saying I would give you a joint followed by good food and maybe a beer. Afterwords some coca tea or a chew. Very sociable stuff. Noone has offered me anything.

sumo said:

(one intelligent response)

there ya go =)