Yes coca no cocaine

this asshole must be on quite a hefty dose of his precious coca leaves, cause he dont stop....he just makes himself look increasingly more like a rambling fool with every post.

Ok staypuft make me look stupid. Describe how to prepare a chew of coca.

He doesn't have to.

You've already done a fine job of that yourself.

You've shot any credibility you did have to pieces.

In fact, people on here are now LESS likely to try coca leaves because they don't want to end up a rambling, incoherent mess like you.

Way to make a point.

:D

You know Rush Limbough has his ditto heads that put their brains on hold. Why bother thinking when you can have Rush do it for you. I knew someone would post the stupid thing. I looked at what pearls of wisdom junglejuice posts and it amounts to telling people where to post stuff. "post this in support""the lounge isn't the place to post this" Once again it's march lock step do as I say.

If my posts are stupid then the only intelligent post on here was the honest question from Maverick #2 noddy boy. The only reason I keep bumping this is to give people the opportunity to read the information in it. The sparring is just sport matching wits. I know there are a few smart people who I got thinking and that is what it is all about. I know I painted with a broad brush insulting a huge pool of people. Then the stupid thoughtless posts started confirming what I had suspected.

Thank you . I will take that as a compliment. Yes cocaine fueled the Jack Keroak sp. scroll like writing the first day. That is authenticity. The ideas which people are discounting have been around a while. Just decided to put it out there. I tried not to repeat myself. So it is not a waste of time. Unlike most of the posters here which are just. lol lol What he said. Ditto Rush. But today no coca yet. Almost out. But when I put that first chew in after coming off the crap a warm feeling and cat eye like keen insight enveloped me. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Anyways, I did do some research and have found a few different resources that looks as though they will ship to the US.

As far as getting it through customs, that is another thing of worry.

I am excited to try this, and was wondering if sumo would enlighten me as to how a preperation of coca leaves is made and chewed.

I want to get the most out of the experience, as it seems that it is a worth while investment.

I do not particularly enjoy cocain alot for this reason: when I do coke the comedown makes for a shitty high as I am anticipating it throughout every line. It seems to me that not worrying about a shitty comedown would make for a more pleasurable experience by far.

Wow I am stunned. I need a minute..................................................Ok noddy
I don't want to repeat myself so read the stuff. Never heard of a problem with customs always pay the $5 extra for super fast shipping $30. You can track it online and see when it clears customs. Preperation. Make sure you order the liptka to add to it. Take leaves one at a time and remove the stiff stem with main vein of leaf. This hard stem rubs the mouth. You put the soft leaf tissue in mouth and start collecting a wad in side of mouth. Just hold it there dont chew or suck juice out just steep. When you have as big of wad as you want scrape off some liptka from the round bisciut and take this powder and place it inside the wad so it doesn't touch your mouth directl. It can burn mild sore in mouth it is alkaline and contains ashes of Quinoi and sometimes a little lye. That to is to sit there and sit. Eventually the stroing juices seep out numbing the mouth and soaking through the mouth lining just like tobacco butt gooood unlike tobacco. At this stage tastes fine just soak. In about twenty minutes without trying you will have suckked or allowed to drip all of the goodies. The end wad does not taste particularly good and you spit it out.
Coca contains many nutrients first CALCIUM which everybody needs
Then all sorts of vitamins even a little nicotine oh well can't be perfect.

Thank you sumo, I will post a report as soon as it gets here and I am able to try it out.

Sumo
Great ideas man. I've been to Peru and tried coca tea and leaves....they didn't really affect me (I guess perhaps because I didn't have that other wierd shit that burns your mouth.) Obviously you are happy with what you've got. That's great.
See, though, the thing is, you still sound like you're talking down to most people here, which is a typical cokey way to speak. Not to mention the amount of posts that make you sound like you just ate a pound of crystal meth.
You're basically comparing a mellow, natural high to a hard-hitting chemical rush. Do you realise that people on coke are addicted because of that rush? I understand coca leaves could help you quit. I agree, but you are acting like a zealot on an epic quest to prove to everyone that YOU ARE RIGHT!
Don't get the wrong idea, I like you're main thoiught here, but, as a few have stated, you ARE extremely long winded for such a simple statement. (It is kinda funny to read though.)
Case in point: we get it.

sumo said:
Ok staypuft make me look stupid. Describe how to prepare a chew of coca.

i wasn't the one preparing it...and i wasn't around when it was prepared...so can't answer that...sorry