Yes coca no cocaine

Also I must say that my post here is exactly what this site is about. Harm reduction and the free flow of ideas. I am always surprised how people who think they are so cutting edge and willing to try new things are just the opposite. Stuck in a rut poo pooing anything slightly unusual or new untill everybody else is doing it and suddenly they are "cutting edge" doing what everybody else is doing again. I found out a long time ago that most people are full of shit. Keep in mind I'm coming offf that binge and am a little grumpy. But just as witty so on guard and touche if you can handle it.

Last edited:
This post could reduce harm by showing an alternative and save you tons of money!!! You may never buy coke again. I know I will never buy weed again in USA. See the Mill's Pride Club on International Cannagraphic if you want to grow your own. Now I know it isn't worth the money and have changed my mentality or deconditioned myself. I quit cigarretes years ago. My coca "habit" costs about 2$ a day. If it were legal this could be cut to 50 cents a day. Damn stupid laws.

Last edited:
Dude, it's not the ideas you're presenting that people have a problem with, it's the way you're presenting it. I'm sure you are enjoying your coca, that's no reason to belittle people who choose to use cocaine, some people want a stronger rush.

Personally I don't use either, cocaine is too expensive here, and I would never get coca leaves past our customs. Seriously, you've made your point, please stop posting meaningless crap.

sumo said:
The backlash is Evo Morales The newly elected President of Peru. They voted for him because he said he would stop the picking on the poor person game.

Evo Morales is the president of Bolivia.

Get your facts straight.

wesmdow said:
holy crap... dude youve almost made it to page 2 with JUST your posts!

and you say you arent on coke?

lol.. I was just thinking the same thing! Sounds like a pretty wired coke fiend to me.

Junglejuice is right....if you are gonna waste our time for two pages, at least don't make yourself look like a retard at the tail end of it....

You guys are so sensitive. Oh my, someone is acting different. Lets tease him. Weirdo! Your weird. You are not like us. Why don't you act like us? Please march lock step /./././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././.
That is better. Now we are all the same.

This post contains unique information which took me a long time to write. This information is new to most of you because I have never seen it written about on here. I guess I should be posting pictures of my dick or my stash or posting HELP MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS and everybody would nod in approval. Put something unique and new up and you sound like everybody else. Homogenous like the Government. Putting as much thought into your posts as the government puts into making drug laws. Most of you probably have tattoos and piercings and think you are so unique. Once your afterburners are spent you are going to be just like Gearge Bush because you can't tread on new ground. Don't be surprised when your kids don't think you are so openminded. Here is an idea. Next time you want a tattoo try henna. Henna your dick and post it. See . New idea. For gods sake try to think for yourself.

you see...again...no paragraphs...man i stopped reading at "...pictures of my dick..."

...sure you're providing alot of useful information...but you're delivery is pretty bad...

Take Le Junk. He put up a coke purification thread and in it he posts about how good the pure coke is like in the 80's. Man the coke wasn't any better then he just wasn't as addicted and was still in the honeymoon stage. Now Le Junk posts he has been addicted 20 years and it sucks. My opinion. He needs coca to get off the coke. There is good information on this site if you are open enough to comprehend it.

staypuft said:
you see...again...no paragraphs...man i stopped reading at "...pictures of my dick..."

...sure you're providing alot of useful information...but you're delivery is pretty bad...
You see no paragraphs. I stopped reading at you see...no paragraphs...man i stopped reading at"...pictures of my dick..."
............Must think for MYSELF.........Don't let them assimilate me.....must think for myself...........

It reminds me of this guy who got one of those ubiquitous Chianese script tattoos that would make him so unique. When someone asked him on the subway what the tat meant he said it stood for integrity, bravery, and honesty. A chianese man who overheard this and could read the script said no this means when you make love to another man you are the woman. Now that IS unique.

Last edited:
Religion has historically boooed anything new. Imprisoning scientists who's science didn't mesh with their fundamentalist beliefs. If their is any hope for reform of the drug laws I pray that most people use their noggins (brains)more than the the posters on this thread.
You are different.LOL snicker snicker

um...as you said yourself coca is not new...it has been used for thousands of years...so what was that last post about?

...oh yea...cocaine on the other hand IS new...=\

Now it is time for everybody to put on their MOA jackets and do mass exercises to the same radio broadcast out in the courtyard. This way there is no desent.

staypuft said:
um...as you said yourself coca is not new...it has been used for thousands of years...so what was that last post about?

...oh yea...cocaine on the other hand IS new...=\
New to you foo. Have you tried coca leaves?