• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
I had some sharks that tested orange/black beginning this year in uk, they lasted a good 6-7 hours rather than molly or clean pills that usually get me high for like 2-3 hours then leave me feeling ok but really sweaty and messy.

Huh? MDMA should be a 6 hour high, with a 2-4 hour plateau.. Maybe you have a tolerance?

I dont abuse mdma but have always had to take higher doses to get anything from it.

Libotte said:
I dont abuse mdma but have always had to take higher doses to get anything from it.

imho, mdma is a mild drug.... and strangely there is a point were you cant get higher. Taking 6 pills could for example give you the same effect as 3 but with an added headache.

I voted for MDMA only. If i wanted to speed, i'd just do an amphetamine, or drink some caffeine.
MDMA is beautiful, and it should be embraced as itself.

I vote for a mix BUt i love my pure MDMA because it leaves me feeling dam fine the next day, It just depends on my mood.

Depends what the pills are like, it's all relative.

Although I can regulate my mdma intake with crystals I usually just end up taking loads and chasing an MDA high which doesn't always work.

show this poll to the fuking pill pressers- see we dont like meth stop putting it with mdma

i think they put meth because of costs and addiction potential, most people thing pills are ecstacy (not knowing X is mdma or wat not). And from wat they hear ecstacy is not that bad for u, so they keep taking these pills with meth which they think are e till they get hooked. And then the dealer/ cook wins because its more expensive then meth itself and people dont know they are hoooked on meth so they dont think their increased e habbit is that bad

never had molly, but seeing as I like clean pills I'd probably like molly even more, although alot of my friends can't stand clean pills they all like em speedy.

Just MDMA for me. I find it easy to dance on MDMA if I am already in the setting and mood for it, but it is just as easy to lay back and have some great chatter. Very malleable experience. I do not enjoy meth one bit, and if I want to add something speedy to my experience, I'll add some MDA or caffeine during the come up. Meth just makes the come down that much worse, and seems to taint the MDMA high.

Ill stick to MDMA crystals thanks, when i buy something i intend on getting what i paid for. if i want a little meth with the pill to feel a little speedy ill go and buy some meth.

Just MDMA, please. I took some pink scorpions and they had so mych speed in them, I felt horrible all night/morning. I was restless, but so tired. I couldn't stop moving my legs and I was getting very frustrated. I decided to take a hot bath and it helped a little but from then on, I look up the pills I am going to get before I pay for them to make sure they aren't too speedy.

Perfect world: I could get seperate caps of pure MDMA and MDA so as to mix-and-match to my perfect blend for the occasion :D

_eieio said:
One of the best things about pure is the general lack of ill effects afterwards. A person can do one at a club, then go home later and SLEEP and wake up the next morning, eat a good breakfast and generally feel fine.

^Very true, i always feel GOOD the next day! With pills i normally feel like i've been mentally raped..

Most pills are shit round here these days (not meth bombs, just incredibly weak), but if it was a choice of GOOD pills vs pure MDMA, i'd take the pills.

It's really crap & totally uncultured, but i don't get on with MDMA on it's own. I feel floored when i come up, it makes me puke, and i end up eating MASSES of it because if i'm not bouncy, i don't feel like i'm high :\

But as i said, pills at the moment = not worth bothering with. MDMA crystals plus some good speed (amph. not meth) =D

Ivoted mdma, but I definitely like to mix the two up on occasions aswell, it all depends on what I"m doing