MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
eclipsedesign said:
Why not take some pure MDMA and some speed?.. Surely that'd be better than having some MDMA+speed+fuck knows what else?
I know it would be better, but I don't have access to crystals in my area that easily :(

london runner said:
mdma+mda any day!!
i love it at the end of night when you start forgetting what your saying n things start getting wierd n trippy!!!!

Agreed. I really love that too. :D

I haven't much experience in the MDMA + [insert other substance here], unfortunately. I'd love to get a good batch of molly and start experimenting.

I think it was over on Lyceum that I saw a chart listing the authors ratings and subjective experiences with MDMA when combined with a good number of other substances.

I think MDMA + LSD was his/her favorite... perhaps I'll try and find that article.

I didn't vote because neither of the options apply to me really.

MDMA is good but since I began with pills that were (as far as I can tell - never tested anything) high in MDMA but also in other adulterants I suppose I've acquired a preference for adulterated pills in some ways. Not necessarily speedy pills though, although maybe some speed wouldn't go amiss - MDA or an unidentifiable hallucinogenic RC would make much better pills.

I've done a lot of pills I suspect were very methy too though, and I'd pick MDMA over meth pills anyday.

trip.more said:
If I wanted meth I'd buy it, MDMA is all that should be in ecstasy tabs or molly.

True that. Its like someone selling LSD laced with alcohol. If you want to sell speedy pills don't advertise them as ecstasy, tell them its a party pill mixed with speed and E

In this day and age its really hard to find pure molly, no one I know in the Twin Cities area can get it and I know some pretty big people.
It makes me sad because I too have never expiereienced pure MDMA. Most of the rollz that came to my town I was a big part of getting (Along with hundreds of other suppliers). And they were mostly pretty good rollz with a good concentrated amount of mdma in them with a little bit of another substance. Rarelly did we get AMAZING rollz and we tended to get meth bombs and bunk rollz once and a while (Monthly)

Ginger Jack said:
In this day and age its really hard to find pure molly, no one I know in the Twin Cities area can get it and I know some pretty big people.
It makes me sad because I too have never expiereienced pure MDMA. Most of the rollz that came to my town I was a big part of getting (Along with hundreds of other suppliers). And they were mostly pretty good rollz with a good concentrated amount of mdma in them with a little bit of another substance. Rarelly did we get AMAZING rollz and we tended to get meth bombs and bunk rollz once and a while (Monthly)

Come to the UK

You will find lots of Molly around

depends on the quality of both, sounds weird but sometimes i actually prefer dropping pills, only if they are good pills though obv..
different kind of buzz i think, mdma just makes me rush real hard chewing my face off but pills are nice subtle buzz, streching and squirming every now and then is nice..

tough one though

reality_check said:
depends on the quality of both, sounds weird but sometimes i actually prefer dropping pills, only if they are good pills though obv..
different kind of buzz i think, mdma just makes me rush real hard chewing my face off but pills are nice subtle buzz, streching and squirming every now and then is nice..

tough one though

Same here, except the reasons are exactly the opposite.

also: lol at thread poll. So pills are per definition MDMA+ meth. Can we at least acknowledge that not everyone lives in a country flooded with shitty pills?

On normal occasions(school, if I see my family, etc.) or at a rave, I prefer my pills with meth in them. But if I'm with my best friend and we're just aiming for an amazing roll, pure MDMA/MDMA+MDA is my choice.

I have access to all those kind of mixes in pills and I saw my dealer test them once. However, molly here is pretty hard to get hold of. So I took the second option.

I can get hold of mandy pretty easily, so I never usually bother will pills.. though I did have a few nice armani beans about a month ago :) but yea I usually just do around 200mg of mandy throughout a night and that sorts me out just right

^ had those armanis, good pills, but I thought I could still detect a speedy buzz.

also with me I like to mix MDMA and speed. its a good combination.
But pills arent always even just that,
so I'd rather just get some MDMA crystals and some speed.

MazDan said:
We dont use silly things like swim in this area if u wish to be taken seriously.

uhh why the fuck not? at least his question is readable and somewhat intelligent, which is more than alot of posts in ED

heaps different, but i though pills stopped working on me. like went hard from 2000-2004 then they wren't working so took a long time off having all sort of vits and supplaments. then started smart drugs and got the magic back for a bit then took more years of none to little use then tried a few here and there with only a sad about to cry feeling. then like a year later this year i have some MDMA crystals and it was so smooth, nice to pushy or smacky. few to little side effects or come down.
snorting 100mg of pure... well its shows how impure and crap pills are these days.

Note: i eaten 100's of street E's and tested lots. and then had pure this a that and last night on the K comedown felt like i used to after alot of pills.
Pure MDMA gave my whole weeks mood a turn around and was very medicinal

SoLiDo said:
What is the melting point of MDMA?

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Solid.
Mixes with water.
Molecular Weight: 229.73
Boiling Range (°C): Not available
Melting Range (°C): 151-153

i've been getting mdma crystals for awhile now and i definitly prefer crystals, if i want to an upper i'll go get it but i prefer e's as in ecstacy not speed bombs as iu call them crystals the way to go

london runner said:
mdma+mda any day!!
i love it at the end of night when you start forgetting what your saying n things start getting wierd n trippy!!!!

thats how i am every weekend, it's good stuff, my gf and i are sometimes so messed up from it tht we come out with random stuff tht makees no sense what so ever. GOOD TIMES=D

heres the problem bout molly pills...

they take away a little bit of that fuzzy feeling everytime you take one. taking to many, so ive heard, has actually ruined their feeling of ecstasy forever. i have a few friends, for example, whom after finding out about molly pills, quit thizzles and went straight for only the pure shit. they said the pure shit definitely was hella better, especially when they were loaded with vitamins...now, about two months after their consuming of them, they practically cant even feel ecstasy anymore. one of my friends even took 4 molly pills at one time, and i had one of the same batch, and he didnt feel shit, while i was fucked up sittin in the seat acrodd from him in the limo.

kinda sux now that i think about it.,, and recently i think im starting to lose my feeling too...

SHIT

^^^ Just try taking a break for 6 mos or so. Back to the question.... MDMA or pills? After trying molly for the first time over the weekend, I have to say I prefer pills. I need a little something to keep me going. If I wanted to roll alone at home, I would go for pure MDMA.

nakoma74 said:
^^^ Just try taking a break for 6 mos or so. Back to the question.... MDMA or pills? After trying molly for the first time over the weekend, I have to say I prefer pills. I need a little something to keep me going. If I wanted to roll alone at home, I would go for pure MDMA.

This is why we have adulterated pills. Simple economics, bring to market what sells and is profitable. People who are used to speedy pills are usually less impressed by straight MDMA .

That being said I would prefer pills anyway as your street level dealer doesn't have the means to further adulterate what he/she is selling but random powders are easily cut sometimes with nastier shit than meth, rc's etc.

I have had more than one dealer tell me that the meth laden pills outsell the unadulterated ones by far and that they were cheaper for them to obtain.
One I got to know fairly well even got "stuck" with a batch of OK 70mg or so MDMA only pills and had people bitching and whining about them. Needless to say I was able to pick those up cheap