• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
I prefer just pure MDMA, but if the mood strikes I don't mind speedier pills :)

MazDan said:
We dont use silly things like swim in this area if u wish to be taken seriously.

why?

what's the difference. don't hate on me.

lol, not hating on you bro.........its just seen as silly.

Everyone knows who you are talking about and if your genuinely not then its even sillier cos it makes everyone believe it is you.

Just ask the question without the bullcrap.

No. If you dont get an answer yuou might like to try in the advanced drug discussion area as your more likely to come across chemist types in there.

mdma.vs pills

oh my people!! i have been partying since 94,,, i had the real thing in Spain at HTID about 3 weeks ago.......a pinkie dab,,, effects come on in 15 minutes, "warmth" happiness" with new friends from UK, brothers,, watched the sunrise,, pure joy,, tears,, mental clarity,, peace with all around,, is this ecstasy?? it must be,, this is the only real deal,,, a feeling like on other,,13years of the other,,,i prefer this!!!
=D

pure mdma all the way... i remember last autumn it was around on a regular basis, purest stuff ive ever had and getting it straight from the chemist... i miss those days, now all thats around are some shitty pills and some decent wafers of mdma+mda that are overpriced...

In pill form i've had real good clean Mdma pills.... and also speedy one's too! i have not had the a chance to get my hands on some Molly anyway i think it depends on the person!

Last edited:
niro said:
In pill form i've had real good clean Mdma pills.... and also speedy one's too! i have not had the a chance to get my hands on some Molly anyway i think it depends on the person!

I don't understand...

Do you think that there is a difference between really good clean pills and molly?

But if you swallow a pill or swallow powder how would they be broken down differently?

got to love pure mdma so smooth and a lot less chewing, clenching and gurning. just a twinkle in my eye and a bottle of water to know anythings up.

I've never had pure mdma either, but of all the bases I've had, I say the speedy rollz are alright w/ me because I've had great expieriences w/ em

^^

If you want a speedy experience then take mdma and then take some sort of speedy substance, but please dont' be "okay" with cut pills. :(

Sometimes you get some random stuff in pills which you wouldnt normally be able to get such as 2-CB which can make for interesting nights. But if you are looking for MDMA, then obviously may as well just buy the crystals. Likewise if you like speed you may as well just buy that since its dirt cheap anyway.

Sometimes MDMA with some meth before hand is good to take that sometimes smashed MDMA feeling. But meth does level the MDMA high, in some ways spoil many of its effects in my opinion.

I love MDMA. I love some pills. I hate some pills. I love MDA. Overall though I would rather have pure powders to work with but that isn't always possible so I will take pills if they aren't heavily adulterated.

In an ideal world I would always be stocked with endless amounts of pure MDMA and MDA so I could mix them myself at whatever ratio I felt necessary.

I heard someone mention the ratio of 70% - 30% and that sounds like a good combination.

mdma is the real deal. ad b surprised if any pills in the uk contain any mdma. majority of the pills r adulterated with things lyk pcp..meth..dmx and uther shit

^ Agreed, I know that most of the pills I've had have been fairly clean, with good doses of MDMA in them.