• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystals Vs. Pills

MDMA vs MDMA+meth

• Just MDMA, please

Votes: 361 82.4%
  • I like it speedy - MDMA + meth/amph

Votes: 77 17.6%

• Total voters
I have to say that pure mdma for me. Pills are usually very low quality, where I live. And I think that it's "more safe" to take just pure mdma. If there's need for speed, then maybe some caffeine or ephedrin.
But I have got only once pure mdma, but that was fucking awesome. I have rolled about 20-30 times with pills, and only twice I was almost feeling something like with mdma.

Crystals for effect. But pills as they are a more cost effective means in my area. The pills are usually good quality and never have meth in them. The deals for crystals here are shite.

Sim0n said:
Poll added - this is a moderately interesting question, I think. Some of us like the pure MDMA high, others like to mix it up.

I've found people who started taking pills in Australia sometimes don't like English pills, even ones that I've known to be good quality MDMA, because they're used to getting pills with meth in them.

That's because meth causes extreme dopamine release, more increase than ever possible without the meth/amp. SO it's going to be more euphoric with MDMA and probably mixes quite well.

I'd always prefer MDMA alone because meth is a junk high, it's a false sense of security and euphoria and it keeps you up all day restless and causes a worse comedown(lack of dopamine leaves you depressed, the regular MDMA lack of serotonin can be adjusterd with 5ht but it's more like an afterglow anyway. Plus speed is neurotoxic, more so than MDMA at least.

Well, 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, MDMA is odorless, and colorless, and clear in a pure form. Whether it's in a pill or crystal doesn't really matter, me thinks.

The goal: free MDMA

dabbing crystals is fine with me but I always end up going overboard with it. Pills are good for limiting how much I take in a night. I'll add that I've never had both at the same time so I'm not 100%.

i love molly, but sometimes the grab bag effect of pills is kinda fun and mysterious lol...

or not.

Must be nice to get molly....I've never seen it around these parts. Nor have I heard of it here, or else I would have jumped on it. Methinks I'll never get the chance to. Damn it.

Styrofoam Cheeto said:
Must be nice to get molly....I've never seen it around these parts. Nor have I heard of it here, or else I would have jumped on it. Methinks I'll never get the chance to. Damn it.

Go to Canada, apparently the shite is dirt cheap! =D

I had to get used to clean MDMA. For a good while after i started i was only getting pills with speed in them so that is what i thought the MDMA experience was. About a year later i had molly for the first time and i didn't like it because i was used to the speediness of the pills i had been getting. After a while i grew to like pure MDMA better

ive had several batches of molly and always found pills more fulfilling and clearer. my favorite pills didnt have meth though ive had tested ones back in the days before meth pills, like the 90s you just didnt see meth in pills so much like today.

Say you have a gram of MDMA crystals...if you take say...~200mg, that's the strength of like 2-3 pills (usually) correct? So would that last longer than if you just took a regular dose?

Also, what if you take a smaller dose of crystal (~100mg) with a half or whole pill with slight traces of speed...would that effect be good?

And this is based on having not rolled in a little under a year.

maddmac101 said:
Say you have a gram of MDMA crystals...if you take say...~200mg, that's the strength of like 2-3 pills (usually) correct? So would that last longer than if you just took a regular dose?

Also, what if you take a smaller dose of crystal (~100mg) with a half or whole pill with slight traces of speed...would that effect be good?

Regards your first question...........NO it will not last longer but may provide a stronger feeling. also possibly a worse come down and hangover.

Regards taking the mdma with speed.........that is subjective, some will like it some may not. In most cases the speed prevents the mdma from working.

maddmac101 said:
Thanks.

For the second question I meant the pills had traces of speed, like most do.

Really depends on how much is actually in there. Very hard to say. and again its subjective.......some like it and some dont.

maddmac101 said:

I have been rolling on crystal at two-monthly intervals for the last 12 months.
I recommend a dose of 100 to 150 mg to start off. You can always drop another 100 mg once you've been up for an hour. Or crush it and snort it.
:)

Crystals for me if I can get my grubby hands on the stuff, lay out a couple of decent lines and enjoy! ;)

slopoke said:
honestly i think a mix of 70% MDMA to 30% MDA is my perfect

i'm not down with meth bombs, but throwing some MDA in there has always been a good time for me. Some of my best rolls ever, were a nice mix of MDMA and MDA. Sometimes MDMA just makes you wanna lay there and not move, not do anything except feel the waves of pleasure. That can be an awesome time but i guess it depends on the situation.

70%mdma to 30% mda
or 80%mdma to 20% mda

sounds good to me. if only i could get some decent pills :p

maddmac101 said:

wait wait wait. crystal mdma???? thats interesting......

SWIM is getting a large amount of MDMA fairly soon (personal use) and SWIM wanted to test the purity in order to fill capsules with the accurate dosages. What is the melting point of MDMA? Anything else SWIM should know?

just to be clear - SWIM is (someone who isn't me) I am writing this for an acquaintance who wants to remain anonymous, thats why we're using this account.

We dont use silly things like swim in this area if u wish to be taken seriously.