• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

A pill with cocaine in it!!!!!!!!

there have been like one or 2 pills in the 1000+ pills ever made with coke, not to say it NEVER happens but it is a rarity...
gotta rail those fuckers for sure :)
there is still NO heroin in pills tho
~hydra

yep it happens. i was made to look like an idiot while pill testing at an event. this guy came up with a pill (a white x-men i think) and swore it had coke in it. i said "wanna bet?" and pulled out a coke tester. wouldn't you kow it it went cobalt blue (cocaine present). that'll serve me right. it's rare, but it does happen.
as for the amount, yup it really wouldn't be worth swalowing it. 2 parts MDMA to one part cocaine. kets be generous and say that there might be 100mg of MDMA. that means there will be 50mg of cocaine. sweet FA.

just like how people argue that there can't be mescaline in pills either.......they can be in pills bc i've had them. people argue that it was mda...it was nothing close to mda. this pill felt like i ate 4 hits of acid! it was called an internet, or an iceman....really small white pill. had an "i" on it.

I saw that on ecstasydata.org. All 3 tests with marquis, simons and mecke pointed to a clean mdma pill. That is why sites such as this one, dancesafe, ecstasydata.org and erowid are nice to visit!

it still sounds pretty exotic to me, putting coke in a pill... why would people do it? has anyone ever thought about the fact that when you keep your coke and your pills in the same baggy the pill might get contaminated with coke?
also, about the mescaline: this is soooo rare and expensive that putting it in a pill would not be feasible, dosage is also about 200 mg, which is about the weight of a pill.. maybe the pill was laced with acid or contained dob/dom or s'thing.

the pill obviosly looks repressed, no?
anyways, its not like 50 or even 100mg of coke orally will do anything...especially with the mdma present in 2x the amount.
i bet you that pill was made on purpose, just to make a few laughs and myths over again

the pill obviosly looks repressed, no?
yes it does
i bet you that pill was made on purpose, just to make a few laughs and myths over again
I completely agree! Just seems like a waste of coke to me.
[ 09 May 2002: Message edited by: Bet@ ]

Loon*E - I'll seond easy_e on that one. Actually, a strong dose of mescaline is at least 300mg, more than a pill weighs. Plus, you'd need binder. There's no way you got an appreciable high out of a mescaline pill.
Not to mention the fact that natural mescaline is almost gone due to scarcity of the cactus, and synthetic mescaline is hideously expensive, and pretty much nobody makes it.

its not like 50 or even 100mg of coke orally will do anything...especially with the mdma present in 2x the amount.
There's no chance that theres even close to this amount in the pills. Considering most decent pills are around 60-100 mg's of mdma. This would make the amount of coke about 20-33 mg's of coke.

Two things I've heard relating to this topic: you see this in the movies etc, when people "taste-test" coke powder - they're not actually testing for any particular taste, but to see whether they get a numbness in the mouth, which is what coke apparently does if taken orally. So if there is coke in your pill you will notice a numbness in your mouth. Also, apparently coke doesn't do shit all if it's taken orally, it's supposed to be snorted. If this is true then it to find coke in pills must be a very, very rare occurence.
It's just what I've heard, and I could be completely wrong on those two facts, please correct me if I am.

no you are kinda right. the movie cliche of tasting the powder is to do with the numbness, altho it is entirely a cliche, and only a complete idiot would test coke that way as there a hundred other cheaper substances that would make your tongue go numb. if you want to do a quick test you can use a Cobalt reagent tester, and if you want ot check aboslute purity, well there's a few ways to do that but no need to go into that here...
as for your tongue going numb from a pill with it in? well most people i know don't keep a pill in their mouth long enough for any numbness to happen. cocaine is orally active, but will have a much less noticable effect than the same amount taken nasally.

of course, it could be another substance altogether which has a similar chemical topology as coke and thus gives a false positive... caffeine for instance

"this pill felt like i ate 4 hits of acid"
Maybe DOB ?
Did you test it ?
And about the coke tester, I don't know which tester exactly was used but I understand these testers react to all sorts of -caine's-. Maybe it was lidocaine or some other x-caine ?
aj

well i'm assuming the original pill in this thread was GS tested by ecstasydata.org so...
but as for the one i tested at an event, yup i used the cobalt reagent, and yes it does react with a number of other 'aines, but chances are it was still cocaine, as hell, we have seen cocaine turn up in pills, and i havent seen any data on the other 'aines turning up, but who knows.. it also reacts the same way to PCP apparently, but i doubt i was that ;)

I have seen 2 pills in my lifetime that were pure smack. I ate one of them. Wasnt cool.
And if you dont believe me, i dont care. I would say that 99.9999999999999999999% of pills dont contain coke or smack, but you havent seen every pill in creation, have ya?
And people think people who believe in god are dumb, heh.

really, "felt like 4 hits of acid", you're speaking visual wise probably. Because the mescaline buzz doesnt feel anything like LSD, neither do the visuals really, i guess the inexperienced tripper could confused their "DoUblE diPPed MEsCelEEN Pill" with anything really, 2ct7, 2cb, psilocybin, dob, dom, etc etc. There are hundreds of chemicals it couldve been.

This isnt the first pill with coke.. If you do a search on dancesafe there at least two others.. Funny when i pointed it out a few months ago my post got closed..
I still think that you have an almost 0% chance of ever finding a pill with coke though..