Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Describe a bluelighter you've met recently - Part II

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
From the old thread:

kitty said:
This thread is inspired from a discussion that occurred at the recent Melbourne meet-up at the derby, we all form opinions and ideals in our mind of what a bluelighter looks/talks/acts like from their posts and often the reality is quite the opposite.

So here’s your chance to describe a bluelighter that you’ve met recently (or not so recently – but keep it to someone who’s not an old friend) and tell us what you expected and how your opinions differed.

Met anyone recently? Describe away :)

Met Joannie_mhm and Pl4yerone on friday night... Both fantastic people and an awesome couple. I seriously hope you guys get back here soon, or we come to Sydney soon, because we REALLY didn't want to leave as early as we had to Friday night.

Honey Berry Sours all the way! :D

Last edited:
Met a bunch of people at the sydney food apreaciation night at the Baja cantina, Katmeow, Upallnight, Nexus one, Tambourine man, and other, though I may have forgoten your post name i can probably remember the real one! sorry guys :( But it was a great group and a fantastic experiance for a youngens first meet up ;)

met princess kitti on sat night at gk. I missed the meetup but somehow managed to spot her out walking thru the crowd remembering wat she said she'd be wearing haha it was so random.
First impression was she's a gorgeous girl & she's so bubbly & friendly! Didnt get to chat for long but she seems like a lot of fun:)

^^ same impression of you too gorgeous!!

Trancegirle is completely a honey and really sweet.

Such a happy coincidence running into her - respect to her powers of observation!

Hope to run into you again soon ... you seem like a really vivacious fun girl and totally someone I'd love to hang out with more often =D

samadhi said:
Met Joannie_mhm and Pl4yerone on friday night... Both fantastic people and an awesome couple. I seriously hope you guys get back here soon, or we come to Sydney soon, because we REALLY didn't want to leave as early as we had to Friday night.

Honey Berry Sours all the way! :D

I only just saw this, and suffice to say all feelings are mutual. I'm sure pretty much everyone on the board who has met them loves these two, and p1 and I are certainly following suit :) We can't wait to get back up at the end of the year, and want to see you guys down here too!

(ps your bedtime ritual is tops ;))

^^^ahahaha :D:D:D you rock my world Jo, seriously :D

(re: people from the board loving us...hehe, don't count on it ;))

Enough with the love feast

The Samadhi's?

They have only ever left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Or it could have been the cactus juice;)

^ No, that was a 'special treat' that Mr Samadhi gave you when you slept
Even the site of it actually made me gag - nasty!!

^BWAHAHAHAH :D He loves giving out special treats... to special friends ;)

^ *hugs* It must be tough, but i guess you get used to the taste :(

(how could i resist that?)

heheh... it's all about the pineapple, my friend ;)

(did i say that out loud?? - for shaaame :eek:)

I met Potato and StephanieSomewhere last night...

Cool Aussies. Easy to talk to and definately up for a good time.

I met Darren Chadwick!... What a fucktard!!

*this message was brought to you by word of the month.. FUCKTARD*

I met Gorrilaz, He's an arab Bluelighter.

We were filling up at a gas station and he commented on my 'rave' tshirt.

We then shared a bluelight chinwag. I guess he's alright....based on a 2 min conversation.