• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Describe a bluelighter you've met recently - Part II

joannie: I met her and a little while after she told some men in suits how she would lie on a trampoline if it was on a boat while she was standing under a chandelier in a bar. Nothing remarkable happened in between.

oh and side note: It wasn't in my bedside table, it was the bedside table of my parent's holiday apartment. As if I'd sully my own property.

OOops I forgot to mention you Shorza! Sorrry! I knew I was leaving out someone, oh and m4dog as well! My apoloigies to both!

Shorza-Cool guy, I don't care which way yr helmet was on. Sorry once again, I'm a bit hazy tonight. Riesling this time. Hope to see you at Rainbow!
M4dog-seems as crazy as I can get at times. Right on!

Hey! it was'nt me that looked like a retard. It was that astrosmurf chick. You know... cunted.

Good to meet you too dude. Rainbow meet-up ahoy!!

up all night said:
Oh and tell Jaymie that she's recruited me. :D

Thats awesome! :D That brings her total to 5! =D The world is most definately a better place ;)

After a 10 month wait... I met "The Queen of Pike", Up All Night. I'm very happy to say she was just like I expected she'd be. I think we got along really well and I'd love to spend heaps more time with her on my next adventure down south (Tehehe, I said adventure down south :D).
Hot as fuck, funny as fuck, what more could a boy want? :D And I saw her licence plates! :D

tylerdurden,Johnny boy, jam1e, tranced ~ non of whom I recall meeting previously (saw JB in london club but never got chance to speak)
Basically all sound characters with much goodness inside it would seem ~ nice people will see them again i am sure!

up all night said:
joannie: I met her and a little while after she told some men in suits how she would lie on a trampoline if it was on a boat while she was standing under a chandelier in a bar. Nothing remarkable happened in between.

oh and side note: It wasn't in my bedside table, it was the bedside table of my parent's holiday apartment. As if I'd sully my own property.

Speaking of sullying your own property.. I do happen to recall being in your car when you vomited in the plastic compartment on the inside of the front passenger side door... having previously vomited in Keej's parents washing machine..

I believe I touched some of your vomit in my haste to exit the vehicle.

:D

I feel the need to defend myself here.

Actually, no I don't. But if we look at the aforementioned vom's:
1) washing machine
2) side compartment of door
3) drawer of bedside table

You will at least note that I try and do neat spews even if they aren't always in the most sensible of places.

I'd only had my car two weeks too. So much for new car smell. :(

i met ^her^ a few times and she actually struck me as a strong drinker - for a girl ... *braces for slap* ... sure she was always goneski after about 5 seconds, but it was the determination to keep on drinking that impressed me most ... i don't remember her vomitting much, although i did usually see her on a tuesday, so maybe she was just saving it all up for one final-hurrah on the weekend!

one of my newcastle mates is definately what i'd call a 'conscientious spewer' ... one time he vomitted into his breast-pocket and another time into his own backpack ... both times he could feasibly have used a sink/toilet, but apparently couldn't reach them in time ...

I think those times are the only times I've vom'd over the past four or so years.

Breast pocket hey. I'll give that a try next time.

Must be a big side compartment in the door to fit a night's worth of drink and dinner in there. Or did you mean glovebox?

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to contribute to this thread. Haven’t met new bluers for a long time!

shorza has a heart of gold and is a very warm and funny person. Most fun to hang out with. Very down to earth and very caring and helpful :)

Pop popvich who I have met before but only spent 5mins with – got to spend some time with him finally - has the cheekiest grin and is so lovely and gives the bestest biggest warm hugs ever! :D – yes that’s terrible grammar but bite me ;)

Ohsobec who I have met before but haven’t spent much time with is so funny and entertaining and also is lovely :D and saved the day in more than one way – thanks again babe! :D

Was good hanging out with all of you and getting to know you all better in the real life world :)

i came home on australia day from the beach and up all night and muzby were on my balcony, with their super powers... that magically got them there

i was a cunt for not letting them know that i was going to the beach

but then Up All Night turned into a Factory Seconds Fridge...

I <3 her sometimes =D

and well.. muzby is just muzby...

o yeah, i met fatz... when i grow up, i wanna be like him

I had Beatlebot finally captured in my house. I was going to tie her up and torture her but she escaped and is back home safe in QLD. Damn Houdini.