• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Describe a bluelighter you've met recently - Part II

I met breakyaself on saturday night, albeit fairly briefly.
Melbournes still cold for me at night and i was tired.
Pretty much the same person I thought she would be from what I see on here, cool chick.

Really ? Im sorry I wasnt more talkive ! I think I was kinda fucked off my face... have you moved to Melbourne recently ?

breakyaself said:
Really ? Im sorry I wasnt more talkive ! I think I was kinda fucked off my face... have you moved to Melbourne recently ?

I think you did most of the talking. In fact, you're good at talking;)

M4dd0g and I met McWigga last night...

He is absolutely awesome, such a genuine, friendly and warm person, exactly how i imagined him to be. We had such a blast last night, and i have the hangover from hell to remind me ;). He also bought me a present... a pair of Mr. Sparkle knickers! :D:D

He won't see this as he's away on his travels, but you absolutely rock. :D I'm so jealous that you're visiting DeGrassi St... :p

^ He touched me in my bad place :( :(

But it was ok as he's soooo dreamy ;)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! You guys are the best. So much awesomeness! Pissed I won't be able to hang out again with you for so long though. Thanks for an awesome night!

m4dd0g - did i really? Dammit i wish i could remember these things... ;)

^ hahahaa - no you didnt. I feel so unloved, why do i never get molested? :(

McWigga: you'll have to send me copies of the Mr. Sparkle photos ;):D

I've had an eventful few days, it seems.

First, I met Psychosinthesis [otherwise known as falseprose on eLJay as I found out later on].
Chilled, funny and gentle with some great taste in wine.

Then came upallnight - genuine, fun, and empathetic to the world. Always with a drink in hand.

And today I met preacha. He was as witty, interesting and kooky as I'd always imagined.

Love to the fantastic souls who call themselves Bluelighters! Not one disappointment. =D

^hey sorry to go offtopic, but do you still see dandy and eze451 ??? i loved those guys but they quit bl before i could get down to melbourne ... my pm's go unanswered too!

i recently met an american bluelighter who'd forgotten his BL name ... but i'd describe him as a genuine bloke, whose views coincided with mine, especially in relation to environmental conservation. also, he is gay and a vegetarian with brown hair that he is apparently trying to 'grow out' ... he doesn't post anymore but i didn't think to ask why..

Neither of those lads post here anymore, yet they both still live.
I'm sure eze could be coaxed out into a personal catchup, dandy also, if sufficient bribery is involved.

Well I met a large bunch of Bluelighters' early in the New Year... and they were all lovely people! With good taste in wine, cheese and arse-parking-spaces... (I should clarify that I am referring to the Botanical Gardens. The plaques of the dead on the seats were a vaguely disquieting touch though.)

Dreamtime: Just as beautiful and articulate as I knew she'd be.
Duckboy: I dreamt about that detached tongue the other night. :(
COTB: Just remember babe, you can only tick one box. ;)
Fatz: We thought we'd hate each other but apparently not.
missgoody2shoes: Exactly as I imagined but more easily digestable in real life. I like your karate style.
astrosmurf: Cunted!
Maddog: I've met you before. But I just wanted to add you in here to say that you have no fucking idea about preacha man. I'll fight you to the death. DEATH! FIGHT! DEATH! KARATE!
New Beginning: Much respect for sticking around with a bunch of losers all afternoon. You seem like a really sweet guy.
psychosomething: I've never seen someone so proud to finish a bottle of wine. :D
Butros: If you ever tell me a story that involves a ram and a squeel again I'll punch you in the face. I want that photo of you fingering your cantaloupe.
nickyj: OK let's see, you got me in a headlock, lifted me off the ground, offered me drugs, and poked me repeatedly. You're such a bluelighter (and part machine). Oh and tell Jamie that she's recruited me. :D
shorza: Um, were you the chick with red hair and the helmet on backwards?
420star: I don't think we talked but I admired your rolling and drinking from afar.

I like Melbourne. Melbourne's tops. Even despite the people.

upallnight- i met her and soon after she vomited in her bedside table. nothing remarkable happened in between.

COTB-Bright, bubbly, very cool girl! Shares mutual love of LUSH products. Shame about water restrictions meaning reduced time in the bath.
Upallnight-I had people egging me on for over an hour to finish my last 3 inches of Shiraz goodess, I felt accomplised :D We didn't talk much but you seem cool.
Pop Popavich, ozbreaker, nickthecheese, Katmeowster and all the other crew who made it to Earthcore but whose online alias' I have since forgotten get a general mention-I had a brilliant weekend with you guys and you are all great people in my book! Thanks to Pop especially for company on the trip there and back, advice on a new computer and being such a cool guy for the first Bluelighter that I met.
1234-Messy on the grass in the gardens, great first impression :p. I like trashy people though so it's all good!
Astrosmurf-CUNTED! Need I say more. :D You rule.
MoeBro-I think you're cool, even if I belong to a majority group of fuckwits. hehehe Just kidding man. Let me know about any other decent hard rock gigs coming up. I will boogey down to Ticon at Rainbow for you
New_Beggning-I agree about Yarni's comment on the toleration of loser antics after vino consumption! I wouldn't want to talk to myself after a bottle of red, but you did! Kudos! Welcome to our demented commune.
missgoody2shoes-The cheese queen! Brilliant inventor of cheese on cheesles and inspiring me to use a grape as a basis for a cheese snack. eeech. Never again. :p You seem upbeat, friendly and accepting!

New Beginning said:
The plaques of the dead on the seats were a vaguely disquieting touch though.)

I noticed them too! Felt a bit bad about hauling one around to avoid the shade, and then getting tanked/spilling wine on a memorial seat. Oh well, hope the deceased was into Red's.

^^^
Nice to meet you to dude! Thanks for the kind words.
Maybe I will leave a better impression on you at rainbow.

UAN - Fuck you!