• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall+Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosedog

Bluelighter
I have a pretty large quantity of both.

Adderall gives me anxiety and such, makes me feel like a wired out douchebag.

Xanax tends to just put me to sleep.

I was wondering if I took a certain does of adderall and a certain dose of xanax at the same time, I could achieve a buzz with no anxiety or wiredness, but the somewhat euphric feeling of adderall, with the serene calmness that comes from xanax, but no sleepiness.

Has anyon had any experience with this?

Yeah it would do exactly what you explained unless you take too high of a dose of adderal and too low of a dose of xanax. Then it would make you a bit edgy but if you start at around 1/2 -2/3 your normal dose of each it should work well. I wouldve told you to take a tiny bit with the addy and save the rest of the xanax for the comedown but since you said you have a good amount you can do whatever you want basically.

These two drugs were made for eachother.
They are soulmates.

For every 10 or so dex (50mg) I take .5-1mg xanax. - Very low dose but always there.

Adderall doses don't equal same as d-amp.. so don't know what your taking.
But even just .25 with 25mg dex works fine.

Keeping benzo dose low, has worked for a couple years now effectively.

lyserg said:
Yeah it would do exactly what you explained unless you take too high of a dose of adderal and too low of a dose of xanax. Then it would make you a bit edgy but if you start at around 1/2 -2/3 your normal dose of each it should work well. I wouldve told you to take a tiny bit with the addy and save the rest of the xanax for the comedown but since you said you have a good amount you can do whatever you want basically.
Yep. I usually take the adderall maybe an hour before the xanax, just because xanax doesn't last quite as long, but it kicks in almost instantly. And it takes me about an hour to peak on adderall.

edit: even better is mixing stimulants with opiates. ex: adderall + vicodin, cocaine + heroin, etc. But that's really a matter of preference, when I take my opiates a lot of other people are taking benzos. Oranges and Apples.

Blind Melon said:
Yep. I usually take the adderall maybe an hour before the xanax, just because xanax doesn't last quite as long, but it kicks in almost instantly. And it takes me about an hour to peak on adderall.

Yeah, xanax is nearly instant.

Though, i take half with the dex dose (makes it so some negative symptoms don't even occur in first place) then other half of it about an hour later - - - so its there to hold hands at peak.

Well my adderall is XR, but I often crush up the beads and parachute to make them IR. What dose would you suggest for a good lasting clean high? IR or XR? and what dosage of alprazolam?

Whenever I take these alprazolams alone all that happens is I get is sleepy :( it kinda sucks, thats why im looking to combine it with adderall.

moosedog: once you take xanax for a little while you'll stop getting so sleepy. Don't get me wrong, sleeping will always be easier on benzos, but you'll get past the pass out stage.

Normally it's more like the xanax complimenting the adderall. So for you I would recommend half of your usual adderall dosage with all of your usual xanax dosage.

this morning I took my normal dose of adderall, 30mg XR. about 30 minutes later I took 1mg alprazolam. i was sitting in class and they both combined into a a very enjoyable high, just what I wanted.

In a couple minutes im gonna parachute 20mg (crushed, so IR) and try another 1mg alprazolam.

there is a lot of information on this already (eg, here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=263162&highlight=adderall+benzo)

anyway i guess you have already figured it out based on your last post. however, you could probably go with a slightly lower amount of benzo if you need to conserve at all. also, benzos can interfere with short term memory, so if you are using the combo in class, the lower the amount of benzo, the better. if the comedown is shitty you might want to have some of the benzo around for that as well.

xanax is really strong, and kinda blocks out the adderall. Definetly not the best benzo for a cocktail.

Klonopin, on the other hand, fucking goes great with adderall.

rx speedball

*PERFECT* combo

amphetamines+benzodiazapines (clonazepam in particular) = rx ecstasy
(not the same as MDMA)

i like taking these together very much. they do not act/with/by/for the same neurotransmitters/receptors so there's really no way you can fuk up too bad (as far as i know.. if anyone has done extensive research on this topic please correct me, otherwise, bottoms up!).

The first (and perhaps second) day of using Xanax + Adderall is a good combo. I would recommend keeping Xanax dose low (0.5mg-1.0mg) while Adderall dose moderate (40-60mg). Seems like allowing the amphetamine to kick in for an hour before you follow up with the benzo is the most likely to yield a positive experience.

The third day and beyond and it feels like you're just chasing a high. The negative side effects from both drugs (which felt negated the first two days) are exacerbated, while the positive, euphoria and calming effects are significantly dampened.

I honestly am not sure how one becomes addicted to this combination as by day four I wanted anything but more of either one. Granted, at that point, dosing had gone up to 3.5mg Xanax + 130mg Adderall a day. Pretty sure anything beyond 60mg for a typical, non-tolerated user is a key to an uncomfortable day of odd stomach pains, anxiety, loss of concentration, etc.

Is this why I get a similar effect (weak rx extacy) when I mix my xanax with ephedrine and/or pseudoephedrine?

I used to use these two toghether until i got my stash found :( lol i could cry but ya they are good or u can take the xannys after the addys rush or whatever, i would also take a low xanny dose benzo w/d is HELL even if its rather mild. Actually thr first yime i used benzos i took 3mgs worth to get gone :) next day i felt like shit and had musle cramps so only use a small-mod dose

woke up, took 30mg Dextro (generic adderall) IR and an hour later 2mg clonazepam. all i have to say is your feel fucking great and no anxiety or nervousness. i wanted to stop adderall because of the nervousness but not anymore =))))

sounds like the fast track to dual drug addictions.

xanax w/d's are more physically harmful than heroin, combine that with coming off tweakers and you have a combo made in hell.

you know harm reduction and all. That being said I usually take a benzo at three or four hours after whatever upper I took. No fancy dose conversions, its an art not a science.

Smokey, I think this combination is perfectly fine, actually. The key of course, is doing it in moderation. If people are going to be taking it every day, then, sure, it's a disaster waiting to happen. A couple times a week will not lead to any W/D's. It's up to the person to decide if he/she can handle this combination responsibly.

Also, benzo's are actually quite helpful in lowering rising blood pressure from the stimulant, as well as, alleviating taxation on the heart.

Tomer

I think most of you all are taking too much add. you will be amazed by how little you can take and feel great if you're really add. Also you'll be amazed by how doctors tend to over dose people, most people just take inconsideration they are a doctor and trust them so they might expereince uneasy side effects, but as you keep dosing, then you eventually get use to it.
I take add, only 5mg, I got 20's but I break em, because that way I have a higher control of my dosing, PRN for me, but I use to think I had an anxiety problem, worry all that, and that also made me lack concentation, but in reality, I was mainly ADD, cuz 10 was too much, it maybe me feel like "a wired out douchebag" but the 5mg was perfect, I can talk to people, no anxiety, good at test, and not shy to try to answer questions in class, I do take Halcion too, but mostly at nights, and also I take it after a long day of school, but sometimes, if I feel a little bit jittery, I will insufflate .125mg, but I think its usually when I break the half of a 20 in to 10s, then the 10's to 5's but usually one of the 5's is larger,, but if I break a tiny piece of a 5 off say leaving 80 percent of it, so say 3.5-4mg that still gets me perfect.
but I was thinking about changing it to xanax, inftead of halc, halc is to short, for day

Status
Not open for further replies.