• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall+Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extremely common and the answer should be pretty obvious. However, instead of closing it, I will move it to Basic Drug Discussion. That forum is where you post questions about drug combos, and should be where basic questions like this go.

xanax is really strong, and kinda blocks out the adderall. Definetly not the best benzo for a cocktail.

Klonopin, on the other hand, fucking goes great with adderall.

helll nahh it doesnt i used to fuck with pills all the time, xanax go great with a higher mg of adderall. take a yellow bar and a 50 mg addy and youll be straight as hell bra.

woke up, took 30mg Dextro (generic adderall) IR and an hour later 2mg clonazepam. all i have to say is your feel fucking great and no anxiety or nervousness. i wanted to stop adderall because of the nervousness but not anymore =))))

hell yeahh i know what you mean bro, you feel fuckin amazing but i never took clonazepam. i used to mix xanax and klonopin with adderal or vyvanse.

i know this thread is old but

How about stimulants with sonata? Sonata gives me great euphoria and if my dose of dexedrine was moderate and sonata moderate would it be good?

Klonopin is a better benzodiazepine to mix with amphetamines in my opinion. But Xanax works. Take the Adderall 15 minutes before the Xanax so they kick in at the same time. Xanax takes about 10-15 minutes to kick in and Adderall about 30 minutes.

just thought i would add my two cents i love love love xanax and adderal together and i will not take the addies if i dont have xanax . they r perfect with each other addies make me edgie like they do you but if i take say 60 mg addies i will take a bar an hour later and the buzz is perfect!! best wishes:)

i just came from u.s.a where i took adderall thing is as many of u all no ya cant get it here so i have choose between ritalin or concerta can any one tell me which would be better i also have xanax

LOL seems like it may work well if you get your own individual dosing right, which may be hard, but u can start with smal amounts of each to get an idea of what it'd like etc.

Wow I'm feeling too good this morrning to read all this stuff :p

i just came from u.s.a where i took adderall thing is as many of u all no ya cant get it here so i have choose between ritalin or concerta can any one tell me which would be better i also have xanax

What?
Adderall is prescribed everywhere in the U.S. You've got a 50% chance of getting an Adderall formulation if you have ADD and are getting treated. Actually chances are higher than that. Adderall XR and Vyvanse are the two most prescribed ADD meds.

just thought i would add my two cents i love love love xanax and adderal together and i will not take the addies if i dont have xanax . they r perfect with each other addies make me edgie like they do you but if i take say 60 mg addies i will take a bar an hour later and the buzz is perfect!! best wishes:)

60 mg addies = 2 pills correct?

ambien + adderall takes the cake my friends.... just tried em all over again.

I don't understand, wouldn't taking even a 'small' dose off adderall/dexedrine (10mgs) with a 'small' dose of xanax (.5-1mg) just make the xanax useless?

On the other hand, I am very very VERY sensitive to stimulants.. for instance if I were to take a 10mg IR adderall at like 11am, I would still be wired at 10pm that night... So why waste the xanax while on the adderall when you can use it for the COME DOWN, which is shitty sense u cant sleep, or eat and u just got a plain headache from the adderall..... u know what, I HATE ADDERALL AND all STIMULANTS... they make u feel like shit imo..

one of my favorite combos:

1. crush and mix 30mg adderall IR + 2mg xanax in warm solution
2. draw up slowly into 5ml needless syringe
3. shoot up the funhole

omg feels amazing :)

^^ When you start putting drugs up your ass its time to re-evaluate your drug taking behaviors and/or life... lol i just don't understand why people go to such lengths to get a drug into your system... AND who cares if "you get a better bioavailability when you shoot shit up your ass."

yea i like the rush but don't plug very often. if you do it daily, after a while it seems that you stop absorbing the material... probably not healthiest thing to subject your body to, but it's nice on a rainy day

no IV for me

I'm wondering the exact same thing (moosedog). I'm prescribed 30mg of Adderall XR and I'm curious how it will react with Xanax. SWIM is not actually prescribed Alprazolam, but his father is and he happens to have a pretty healthy amount of 1mg pills. SWIM normally snorts 1-2, sometimes 3 of them to get a 'high' from it rather than just taking it for anxiety purposes because SWIM does not have that issue if you want to call it that (trust me, there's plenty more issues lol). SWIM has work from 4-9 today and then going to the gym after. SWIM was planning on snorting Xanis' and then taking Adderall. Most likely a 15mg instant release for now and when it gets closer to the time of work, the 30mg XR. None of this was really a question, I just looked up how the two react to one another and read your posts. It's nice to know that someone has the same train of thought that I do lol.

Please do not bump old threads. Please read the BLUA/BDD Guidlelines and the State of BDD before posting. Thank you.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.