Bluelight

Thread: Adderall+Xanax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    just thought i would add my two cents i love love love xanax and adderal together and i will not take the addies if i dont have xanax . they r perfect with each other addies make me edgie like they do you but if i take say 60 mg addies i will take a bar an hour later and the buzz is perfect!! best wishes

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    perfect combo
    not sleepy
    nor speedy
    no anxiety
    super focus ability
    yeah!!!

3. Collapse Details

i just came from u.s.a where i took adderall thing is as many of u all no ya cant get it here so i have choose between ritalin or concerta can any one tell me which would be better i also have xanax

4. Collapse Details

LOL seems like it may work well if you get your own individual dosing right, which may be hard, but u can start with smal amounts of each to get an idea of what it'd like etc.

Wow I'm feeling too good this morrning to read all this stuff :P

5. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Quote Originally Posted by USA GIRL View Post
    i just came from u.s.a where i took adderall thing is as many of u all no ya cant get it here so i have choose between ritalin or concerta can any one tell me which would be better i also have xanax
    What?
    Adderall is prescribed everywhere in the U.S. You've got a 50% chance of getting an Adderall formulation if you have ADD and are getting treated. Actually chances are higher than that. Adderall XR and Vyvanse are the two most prescribed ADD meds.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by curlygurl1980 View Post
    just thought i would add my two cents i love love love xanax and adderal together and i will not take the addies if i dont have xanax . they r perfect with each other addies make me edgie like they do you but if i take say 60 mg addies i will take a bar an hour later and the buzz is perfect!! best wishes
    60 mg addies = 2 pills correct?

7. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Kinetics View Post
    60 mg addies = 2 pills correct?
    obviously it depends on the dose, but sure. 2 30mgs or 3 20mgs.

and i'm also fucking around with this combo a bit myself, they do have a great synergy.

8. Collapse Details

ambien + adderall takes the cake my friends.... just tried em all over again.

9. Collapse Details

I don't understand, wouldn't taking even a 'small' dose off adderall/dexedrine (10mgs) with a 'small' dose of xanax (.5-1mg) just make the xanax useless?

On the other hand, I am very very VERY sensitive to stimulants.. for instance if I were to take a 10mg IR adderall at like 11am, I would still be wired at 10pm that night... So why waste the xanax while on the adderall when you can use it for the COME DOWN, which is shitty sense u cant sleep, or eat and u just got a plain headache from the adderall..... u know what, I HATE ADDERALL AND all STIMULANTS... they make u feel like shit imo..

10. Collapse Details

one of my favorite combos:

1. crush and mix 30mg adderall IR + 2mg xanax in warm solution
    2. draw up slowly into 5ml needless syringe
    3. shoot up the funhole

omg feels amazing

11. Collapse Details

^^ When you start putting drugs up your ass its time to re-evaluate your drug taking behaviors and/or life... lol i just don't understand why people go to such lengths to get a drug into your system... AND who cares if "you get a better bioavailability when you shoot shit up your ass."

12. Collapse Details

yea i like the rush but don't plug very often. if you do it daily, after a while it seems that you stop absorbing the material... probably not healthiest thing to subject your body to, but it's nice on a rainy day

no IV for me

13. Collapse Details

I've had that combo work w/ritilin and lorazapam. Seemed alright. For me at least.

14. Collapse Details

I'm wondering the exact same thing (moosedog). I'm prescribed 30mg of Adderall XR and I'm curious how it will react with Xanax. SWIM is not actually prescribed Alprazolam, but his father is and he happens to have a pretty healthy amount of 1mg pills. SWIM normally snorts 1-2, sometimes 3 of them to get a 'high' from it rather than just taking it for anxiety purposes because SWIM does not have that issue if you want to call it that (trust me, there's plenty more issues lol). SWIM has work from 4-9 today and then going to the gym after. SWIM was planning on snorting Xanis' and then taking Adderall. Most likely a 15mg instant release for now and when it gets closer to the time of work, the 30mg XR. None of this was really a question, I just looked up how the two react to one another and read your posts. It's nice to know that someone has the same train of thought that I do lol.

15. Collapse Details

Please do not bump old threads. Please read the BLUA/BDD Guidlelines and the State of BDD before posting. Thank you.

closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12