• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

average xanax dose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone reacts differently to these drugs, I'd say 1mg of Xanax is a good general estimate for a recreational dose for someone who is new to Benzos. Just don't do them everyday, the withdrawal is hell and dangerous if done too quickly.

I don't understand what's so great about drinking on any kind of benzo unless you're just trying to knock yourself out, but we all have our preferences. I'd advise against drinking on any benzo if you're new to them.

Xanax doeseage + suboxone

Thsi mornng I tool 3 xanies bars and 4mg of suboxone and feel GREAT!!!!

wtf dude I took 2mg my first time and I passed the FUCK out

Start out low and work your way up. Xanax is some powerful shit if you dont have any tolerance.

Start at 0.5 and work your way up.

Trust.

me.

you all suck. I wish I had some xannies right now!

I picked up some yesterday after work for my first time. Ive done Clonazepam before, but only three times, .5, 1 and 1mg.

I did xanax last night first time, took 2mg and then .5 a little later. Drank a 40oz and smoked a bowl of some dank, was fucked up. Ive done a lot of opiates, and this was quite near a 150mg+ morphine high for me. I passed out after like 2 hours and slept 14.

I took 1mg today and smoked a bowl, i feel great. Gonna get some beer and see where Im at.

I have to go to the doctor to get my script refilled but I don't have insurance anymore and I was denied unemployment because the school says I QUIT. AS IF. Liars to the bone, I hope they suffer. Anyway I have to appeal the decision and as I'm going through all this I don't have one penny coming in. I NEED xanax more than I have ever needed it for nervousness, and I am surviving without. I'm trapped in all my nerve endings though and feel pulled very tightly. Weed helps. (I don't like alcohol.) I'd give about anything for some xanax to get through this. I hope I don't come apart completely.

My post was regarding an overdose. I went to a funeral and then went home and overdosed. Came to in the CCU.

I was on 8mg Xanax, 4mg klono and 30mg Temezapam a day for years. I am an alcoholic. I was not an alcoholic or depressed before the benzos. I kept 2 doctors because I was terrified of being "yanked off" the pills by an idiot doctor. They will do that and they don't give a shit if you hang off the ceiling by your finger nails. You need that doctor to live. I was a depressed zombie. I have forgotten years of my life.

I have to go to the doctor to get my script refilled but I don't have insurance anymore and I was denied unemployment because the school says I QUIT. AS IF. Liars to the bone, I hope they suffer. Anyway I have to appeal the decision and as I'm going through all this I don't have one penny coming in. I NEED xanax more than I have ever needed it for nervousness, and I am surviving without. I'm trapped in all my nerve endings though and feel pulled very tightly. Weed helps. (I don't like alcohol.) I'd give about anything for some xanax to get through this. I hope I don't come apart completely.

That's how I feel - After 3 years, I still feel like a painful raw, strobbing, nerve ending. My muscles pull me inward. The nerve endings "zap" into my muscles. The spasms are still in my face. It's hard to hold my forehead up and my mouth is pulled down. My jaw clenches. I never sleep.

Once the GABA receptors are burned out, they are burned out.

You do not want to mess around with benzos.

^ breaking double digits, dont you mean breaking single digits since i dont think anyone could take more than 100mg and and be around to tell even though alprolozam has a High LD and even if they did they wouldnt remeber any of it guaranteed

depends on the persons tolerance.

its amazing how many mg's of benzos can be consumed before death occurs in a person with a massive tolerance.

a friend of mine just took 4 10mg norco's and 1.75mg xanax is that safe? just wondering im a new greenlight...hi all

it all depends on your tolerence to drugs if ur just a regular guy looking for a good high take 4mgs in the streets they sell them 2mg for 2.50$ so buy 2 for 5 that should do it. i take for bars = 8mgs ama take on them tommorow ;)

by the way for the people who havent tryed this THIS IS A DANGEROUS DRUG most of the main effect on people is that it gets them agressive and they totally forget what they did that day so do it at your own risk. just stick to weed man

it all depends on your tolerence to drugs if ur just a regular guy looking for a good high take 4mgs in the streets they sell them 2mg for 2.50$ so buy 2 for 5 that should do it. i take for bars = 8mgs ama take on them tommorow ;)

by the way for the people who havent tryed this THIS IS A DANGEROUS DRUG most of the main effect on people is that it gets them agressive and they totally forget what they did that day so do it at your own risk. just stick to weed man

Damn, bars are $5 down here

Wow, 5 for $35, that's $7 each! I think Alprazolam should be closer priced for $2 per mg

I've taken 50mg of alprazolam due to a high tolerance & a little of marijuana & some alcohol. I never blacked out & I barely felt the high. Never felt sleepy. I've also read that you can't overdose on Xanax. You'll just knockout before you even take enough or you'll just sleep for 12-20 hours. Unless you mix it with other drugs. Then you have a chance of dying from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.