• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Discerning what adulterant is in your Ecstasy pill

^ No. Ketamine is extremely uncommon in ecstasy pills, you will feel next to nothing from it if you take it orally anyways.

What you have there is probably piperazines
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml

but it could be any of a hundred+ Research Chemicals that are unknown, untested, and unsafe.

What you need is a Reagent Test kit, it will tell you exactly what is in your ecstasy, and they're only like $25 or so...
http://dancesafe.org/node/14312

I never felt a ketamine like molly (powder) experience, but that's really all I was concerned about. I was just wondering if it's something people commonly put into capsules/pills. Thanks for the reply :D

I never felt a ketamine like molly (powder) experience, but that's really all I was concerned about. I was just wondering if it's something people commonly put into capsules/pills. Thanks for the reply :D
pipes also have a horribly odd feeling, and negative health effects, personally id prefer the k, but thats just me.

the one time i made the mistake of buying one, it was reddish pink with no markings, it did absolutely nothing at all. i guess im too trusting.

mdma

Not for human consumption
Do this smiling pills work because I found this great hook up with them but dont want to waste my money, do they work I no somebody know what I'm talking about

If anyone has heard or done a nintendo allstar pill would you know whats in them? Iv done mdma and coke a few times but these pills took over my drug of choice and stupidly i started doing them way too much and ended up having a seizure. Tbh i think they're quite clean pills and the high you got was 10/10 IMO.

I can vouch for the meth/coke being widespread in pills. First time I rolled, or so I thought, I was full of energy and extremely talkative and having a great time. But I didn't get the serotonin release I got later on from the best X I ever had. Best night of my life, but anyway, back to the 'unpure' pill. After we came down and were discussing the experience, the more experienced were saying there must have been meth in the pills. For two weeks I FIENDED for these things like no drug before or since. If I could have, I would have bought a shit ton of them and went on 2 month bender. But the supply dried up. Probably a good thing, given my impulsive disposition.

I am trying to find a list/ discussion of common meth adulterants. Everyone says that there's very little of that going on but I can tell you that that's not true I buy meth off the street that is a crystal form but easily crushes and definitely isn't as strong as what I would expect real Crystal to be. I can't find answers anywhere

I guess I haven't "seen it all " LOL
But seriously I see stuff mentioned but no real discussion.
Meth is so huge why is this not discussed more openly?

Hi everyone I'm new to all this. Does anyone know anything about mints? Might get pink equals and blue bowling bowls. Please help if anyone has had them thanks!

No, not at all. Anyone can buy a pill press from ebay and anyone can buy food dyes. Some of those people are honest and some of them want your money without a care for your health.

I reckon most pills sold in clubs etc are piperazines like mcpp or bzp. I personally wouldn't take a pill if I wanted to roll nowadays just buy Mdma but never in poll form. Piperazines are horrible and the people who sell these as ecstasy should be hung drawn and quartered

years later

not true. during the recent pissing contest Amsterdam pill makers were having on the draknet markets, there were pills with 250 mg no adulterants just MDMA and binder. High grade binder too! Particularly the "party squad NL" had great presses. Gold and pink flooglas last year for new years. Trumps I think right now. But its hard to source since there have been all these crack downs on internet marketplaces. The Americans have definitely improved there pressies. By me theres these Starwars themed ones that are nice. id say 150-200 mg. No adulterants (The Darth Vaders and blue rebel pressies i know for sure). I mean they are not euros but they get the job done.

Ive actually seen more improper moly powder than pills recently. RC's and caffeine among other adulterants. sometimes its just RC's like methalone or BK. Other times its MDPV or other worse stuff. "So test your molecules kiddies!" - uncle M. The days of ghetto rolls are almost over at least in MA. No more pipe bombs or meth pills I'm aware of at the moment. Always research the pill on pill report and bring a test kit. People will copy a good pill to try and scam people. Find people who you can trust.

Anyone have any info on these guys? I?ve seen positive test results, but only one... other than that I can?t find any info on them anywhere, and I felt like that was sort of weird. I?m going to test them myself I?m just waiting on my test kit to get here
2wq6b76.jpg