Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bremelanotide - first true aphrodisiac

^ What does GI mean?

nice avatar by the way. :)

....is that a bomb with a TV in it?, hard to make out. Reminds me of strike.

Mostly nausea. Some people get bad headaches, too. It's not scheduled yet, and there a few places selling it online at the moment for about $xxxx/20mg (dose is about 300-600mcg, subcutaneous, last about 12-14 hours).

It's a bomb that reads "Muhammed" in the center, the same one from that comic that caused the whole silly Muslim burning down embassies fiasco a little while ago (Muhammed is never supposed to be depicted or have is name spoken, despite numerous tapestries depicting him in the 11th and 12th century...).

[EDIT:No prices or sources. Lil Angel15]

hi together,

i received a vial with 10mg of pt-141

is this a dose for one person? :) anyone tried this in combo with mdma?

thx

hello dudes,

sorry cant answer to private messages 'cause i dont have the "bluelighter status" =D

cheers
flashy

^ Haha people are already asking for sources =D

Wow PD posted this a while ago. Looks like clinically its still a work in progress.

Cant find any references to dosing. Be carefull

I wonder if you will have any troubles when you stop taking it, like all everything else.

Combo with MDMA ? Ha ! Seriously man you will be trying to penetrate the sidewalk.

Remember to write a trip report. Pay attention to timing it all. Peace.

the PT-141 blog site once had a detailed account of the bloggers experience with subcutaneous injection into the pectoral muscles. It seems to have disappeared. From memory, the dose was ~1mg. According to the story (and my memory) this dose presented some problems with initial flushing.

However, these trials mention higher doses. I don't know what route of administration was used.

STUDY 16: Non-Diabetic Men with ED

The 726 participants in this group were in stable monogamous heterosexual relationships, had a mild to severe history of ED for at least 6 months, and discontinued all ED medication, devices, and herbal treatments.

These patients were followed for 3 months. Formal results of the trial follows - skip down to the chart for a quick summary of the results...

The primary efficacy endpoint for both trials was the change in the Erectile Function domain of the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-ED) from baseline to the end of the three-month treatment period.

These patients were followed for 3 months and four of the five doses evaluated (7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15 mg) had clinically and statistically significant effects compared to the placebo.

....STUDY 17 - Men with ED and Diabetes Mellitus

294 diabetic ED patients were randomized to receive placebo or bremelanotide doses of 10 mg, 12.5 mg or 15 mg doses - similar to the men in Study 16.

In the Per Protocol Population the 12.5 mg and 15 mg doses had a change of 5.9 and 7.1, respectively in the IIEF-ED - placebo change was 2.3.

Although none of the doses evaluated were statistically significantly different from placebo in regards to penetration or ejaculation, all three doses were statistically significantly different than placebo for the GAQ - ie. patient satisfaction with bremelanotide relative to placebo.

Doesn't it turn you orange though?

Melanotan II is used as an artificial tanning agent. Bremelanotide is a metabolite of Melanotan II and doesn't cause any changes in skin tone afaik.

I used Melanotan2 for a couple of weeks and liked the hard on effect it had. Can't really say it was an aphrodisiac as such, other than walking around with a semi-firm cock all day makes you think about sex more ;)

But I get serious skin flushes and nausea from M2 so I decided to try PT141 [Bremelanotide]. I can't remember my final dose level, but I never got to the hard on effects. The side effects were so severe that I stopped using it after a few days.

I used to post at melatotan.org under the same nic so anyone interested in my take on this can check there.

After not doing any of this for a couple of years I have just got myself some M1 and M2 again. I am mostly curious about the serotonergic and dopaminergic effects of M2.

Bottom line, it doesn't seem like PT141 is all that popular. before you go and order a shitload make sure you take a couple of test doses [side effects do decrese with the second dose].

You can buy bremelanotide on the internet quite easily now. My mate found an Australian website that sells it (http://www.ausbrem.com), and got it within 3 days.

I'm going to purchase some soon, and I'll let you bluelighter's know, what it's like.

Last edited:
interesting stuff, definitely report back when you get your shipment, IWillHostIt

I've got my pt-141.

I bought the needles ("sharps kit" from the chemist). But I don't want to inject it.

Would getting some nasal spray bottles from the chemist/pharmacy be sufficient in just emptying out what's already inside it and then just sticking the pt-141 in there and adding just regular water to it? would that work?

Has anyone used this yet apart from injecting it?

I was going to order 30mg for me and my lady friend to try out using the nasal spray method, is it possible just to snort the stuff?

I was thinking give her 17mg give me 12mg and see how that goes, how long does it take the effects to come up some sources say 1-2 hours some say 8 hours I don't know what to believe :(

Ok, my boss got me to order some for him since he is getting a little older and it should arrive soon, I will tell you his results soon.

Just a question though why don't people IV or IM it why do they subQ it if they are just looking for hard on effects?

Thanks

Just a question though why don't people IV or IM it why do they subQ it if they are just looking for hard on effects?

Thanks

One time I injected melanotan2 [which has similar side effects to PT141] into my thigh. Within seconds the side effects hit me in a really big way and the next day a bruise developed at the injection site. Some people who are more experienced with injections told me that this is what happens if you hit a blood vessel. So, if this is the effect I get from hitting a small blood vessel, then hitting a big one should be avoided at all cost.

That's how I ended up doing it. It's painless, but if you are sensitive to the burning effect then still not entirely comfortable. The side effects take 5 mins to start and peak at about 15mins, with a slow taper.

I saw a place selling it in little 10ml bottles, is that one dose? Seemed quite expensive if that's the case. I don't know why I followed this up, I allready have priapism.