• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How would you feel if you couldn't have sex ever again?

well on a scale of 1-10 how wouldyou rate that one girl?

Shes probably a 6.5/10.....I mean theres nothing wrong with her looks, thats for sure. Big boobs, cute face, nice body....For some reason I just know i can do better though. It was kind of just a booty call anyway....

up all night said:
It would be horrible. I wouldn't necessarily miss the sex part, but the heightened sense of intimacy that comes from having sex with someone.

^I agree. Id be real mad! Crazy mad!

Raz said:
It's just that I really like teh fuck.

Yes!

;)

If I was told now, it'd suck horribly. Maybe when I get older it wont be so much of an issue, but the thought of it now? It would really, really suck.

8 months has been long enough!

The times in my life that I've had a "dry spell" I focused on my
(motocross) racing. Some of the best races I've had were when I didn't have sex. I suppose that was my release of aggression.

If I were not able to have sex now....... I dunno....... My wife would probably be unsatisfied. I suppose I'd have to let her do her thing, and have another sex partner. I'm sure I'd race a lot more, and make some REAL money at it.

It would probably be the ending factor in our relationship, since I couldn't have kids (and I'd feel weird raising someone else's). Or on the other hand, maybe the open marriage thing could work for us, and not have any kids.......

Life goes on, sex isn't the biggest part of it........ There's always ecstacy for the more intimate times. It's not sex, but it can be VERY intimate.

Relieved to know i dont have to bear the shit that goes with it ever again.

I'd probably be more upset if I couldn't shoot coke the rest of my life.

up all night said:
It would be horrible. I wouldn't necessarily miss the sex part, but the heightened sense of intimacy that comes from having sex with someone. I'm sure I would get used to it though.

yep, same.