• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow Batman

Ocinteeni

Bluelighter
Anyone hear anything of Yellow Batmans in Orange County, LA County area, rare pill in my area (small town of Yorba Linda). They are smooth, hard, no bevel, round. Had a few friends try them but got reports anywhere from good clean roll to pure meth bomb. Wondering if anyone has maybe tested these with a kit, or has had personal experience with them.

Ocinteeni said:
Anyone hear anything of Yellow Batmans in Orange County, LA County area, rare pill in my area (small town of Yorba Linda). They are smooth, hard, no bevel, round. Had a few friends try them but got reports anywhere from good clean roll to pure meth bomb. Wondering if anyone has maybe tested these with a kit, or has had personal experience with them.

I did a search on Pill Reports under "Bat" and came up with these:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.ph...ubmit2.x=0&submit2.y=0&submit2=Search+Reports

See if that helps you out any. :)

Found them

I guess this is an old batch and they originated up in seatle, washington. After a while they trickeled down to my small home city. My friend suspects MDA from the report anyone else have any idea. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3605
found another report on it http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=2751
maybe next time I should just try harder to research it before I post, hahahaha, thanks Ravenousblonde for sending me in the right direction

Last edited:
Ocinteeni said:
I guess this is an old batch and they originated up in seatle, washington. After a while they trickeled down to my small home city. My friend suspects MDA from the report anyone else have any idea. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3605
found another report on it http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=2751
maybe next time I should just try harder to research it before I post, hahahaha, thanks Ravenousblonde for sending me in the right direction

No problem-o! That's what we're here for. ;)

You might want to think about getting a testing kit - they're worth the $$ and then there'd be no guessing or going off other people's reports. :D (Bluelighter's get discounts from EZ Test, or you can order locally in the US through dancesafe.org.)

yah me and a friend are gonna invest in one really soon, I just came across a thread that said about that discount. But for now going by word of mouth is as good as it is gonna get

Ocinteeni said:
yah me and a friend are gonna invest in one really soon, I just came across a thread that said about that discount. But for now going by word of mouth is as good as it is gonna get

Good for you! EZ Test gives a 20% discount to BL'ers when you type in the code "Bluelight" in the "coupon" section when checking out. Alternately, DanceSafe.org is an alterantive if you're in the US or CAN and not really comfortable ordering from overseas (EZ Test). I always use them to get my testing kits - they are speedy, reliable, and ship in plain packaging. I usually receive my order within a few days of placing it (no more than a week). :)

Even if it's just a Marquis for now (I prefer it over Mandelin) @ $20, that's $10 each and that = NO MORE METH BOMBS!!! (Marquis gives more truer reading regarding color change for meth/amphetamines, IMHO.) YMMV. :)

Finally consumed it. Chewed up a batman last night after coming down off a Molly capsule & blue puma, it was kinda of a trippy roll, I felt kinda like I was coming down the entire time, no euphoria, felt tired, and good amount of jaw clenching. A friend of mine thinks that the pill can possibly contain MDA. I'm not sure though and can't say for sure if it is entirely the Batman since I was coming down off two other doses. Anyone else got any feedback?

Thanks Ravenous, not sure when I will be rolling again but before I get pills agian I will definatly be buying a testing kit.

Ocinteeni said:
Finally consumed it. Chewed up a batman last night after coming down off a Molly capsule & blue puma, it was kinda of a trippy roll, I felt kinda like I was coming down the entire time, no euphoria, felt tired, and good amount of jaw clenching. A friend of mine thinks that the pill can possibly contain MDA. I'm not sure though and can't say for sure if it is entirely the Batman since I was coming down off two other doses. Anyone else got any feedback?

Thanks Ravenous, not sure when I will be rolling again but before I get pills agian I will definatly be buying a testing kit.

I've found that most "trippy" rolls are MDA. They make me sleepy/tired as well, and for that reason, MDMA is more desirable for me. (I sleep way too much already due to narcolepsy.) MDA also makes my stomach a bit queasy, especially at higher doses. But, like you said, it's hard to tell when coming off two other (very different) pills/molly. Are you sure that your molly cap was indeed molly? Be careful with molly caps, as it takes little to no effort to crush a substance up and put it in a cap & proclaim it as "molly". Especially if you don't have a testing kit. However; it sounds like you had a good time - just be careful until you can purchase a reagent kit. :) (PS - a Simons reagent can help distinguish MDMA from MDA, just FYI) :D

Had a yellow batman in orange county last weekend.. didnt feel anything.