• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Norex, Anybody heard of this

PARADIGM

Bluelighter
Well, I went to (* yesterday and purchased 30, 50 mg tablets of IFA-Norex. The pills are supposed to be an amphetamine of some type. They look exactly like green E pills. They are round and scored on the bottom, with no logo or writing on them. They are also speckled.
The thing is I want to know if they are real/safe to take. I used my dancesafe ecstacy testing kit and their was no reaction. I think I got ripped off.
Has anybody heard of these? Does the test result mean that are not an amphetamine type drug?

It is sold as TENUATE in the States...proper name being diethylpropion, generic name amfepramone and the chemical name being 2-(diethylamino)-1-phenyl-1-propanone.
Should have some stimulant effects, though it is used as an appetite suppressant. Don't think it would necessarily give any reaction to Marquis reagent, as those two ethyl groups seem to be protecting that nitrogen. And the ketone thingy fucks the test anyway (as does any oxygen on the backbone...anyone test ephedrine, which is the same structure as meth, except with an -OH stuck on in the same position as the =O in the diethylpropion...ephedrine, no reaction)

Thank you. I took three of the pills. There was a mild stimulant effect: elevated pulse rate, raise in body temperature. But my desired effects were not reached. I took them to do some studying, but they made me very distracted. I could not focus worth jack. Next time I'll get the ritalin.