• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] The Low-Dose LSD Appreciation Thread

great topic! i have wondered often about small daily lsd doses or psilocybin as an antidepressant/stimulant

*licks up zophen's vomit because he doesn't want any DOC to go to waste*

felixdahousekat said:
I notice that some of you consider taking a whole hit to be 'low-dose'. I hope I never build up that kind of tolerance! Have you guys tried taking thirds or halves before? :)

I havent done less than one hit before. Thats *too* low a dose for me. That would be like drinking a third of a beer or something. Though I guess it would depend on the strength of the batch of LSD. I have no tolerance at all, so I don't think its a matter of that. One hit is pretty mild for me and at no point do I feel overwhelmed or unable to communicate and be social. But different people have different sensitivities to drugs, so YMMV.

Also different people are getting different strengths of hits. Some people are getting hits where a single one is enough to have a full trip, while some people aren't.

The hits i have tried from the UK have at times been more than twice as strong as hits i buy in the US (the hoffmans are a good example).
1 hit will give a full blown trip. In a case like that 1/4 of a hit would be a low dose.
In the US on the other hand there have been times where i have eaten multiple hits and it wa still a low dose.
Normally i find 1/2-1hit of average US potency blotter to be a low dose.

As far as the benefits of low dose LSD, they have all been mentioned and i agree with it all.

In the end LSD just happens to be the holy grail ofpsychedelics/

Unfortunately were i live acid its not hard to find...(well not that easy) but its hard to drop big doses...(i mean 4 or 5 or 6 doses its unheard here) as you can see in my gallery i can`t get the full sheet its always little doses sold randomnly i really don`t know why dealers sells acid that way....anyways the maximum i have dropped was 2 doses BUT it was more strong dropping 1 1/2 of the hoffmans millenium , acid its kinda expensive here thought

All Psychedelics Are Great At Low Levels

With LSD, it seems any dosage was the same…just changed in intensity. LSD is so profound and complete, that even below 100ug…I am still blown away. I do see much value in low-dose LSD because it is not as overwhelming…and thus it is easier to communicate with others…opening me up to new insights that would be difficult to get if I could not communicate.

I think for the most part, I don’t really get to truly ‘know’ a psychedelic until I have tried it at a lower (+2-level) dosage. It seems that some of the finer details of what a substance can offer get lost when the experience is at a +3 level. What I mean to say…it is easy to miss the subtle graces sometimes. 2C-I especially comes to mind. My first two experiences were at 26mg and 25mg….but it wasn’t until I tried 2C-I at a lower dosage (16mg) that the material really shined for me. After that, I only tried it above 16mg once (at 20mg), and saw that the lower levels were best for me.

I am very excited to one day try 2C-E at 10mg-12mg. My current 2C-E experiences (three total at 16mg, 18mg, and 20mg) all were of such intensity…well let’s just say it blew away all of my LSD experiences. I am anxious to see what tripping at a +2 level is like. I’ll bet there are some subtle nuances with 2C-E that I have missed.

5-MeO-DiPT is another example…my first experience was at 11mg…and it totally smashed me. The main reason we took it was to explore its alleged ‘aphrodisiac’ properties. But I was far too smashed to do anything. It floored me in the same way MDA and MDMA does…but the experience for me was nothing like those two. MY other 5-MeO-DiPT experiences were at lower levels. At 6mg, I really liked it…reminded me very much of the effects I get from eating a gram of mushrooms…except about four hours in, when the body-load hit me

OTOH, some of the psychedelics I have tried do not do much of anything until I reach a full +3 dosage. While 2C-T-7 is the most fantastic, amazing synthetic I have had the pleasure to try….it is fairly mediocre at dosages below 30mg for me. Another one is methylone…..anything less than 175mg is not worth the time (or material.) But above that, it sides along with MDMA in entactogenic potential.

Im glad this thread was created. My friends and I took half a hit of 'silver' lsd my first time. That experience was extremely eurphoric just sitting around the room. Couldn't stop giggling and laughing. To me, this is way more fun than full blown tripping. Half a hit seems perfect for social events such as parties, clubs, and theme parks. I haven't done more than 1 hit and I don't plan too. High doses seem to give more anxiety and paranoia.
I've also read that low doses causes anxiety too. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=212268

Last edited:
willow11 said:
I would like to know specifically what felixdahousecat referred to when he mentioned LSD can do so 'many other things'. I agreee, but what?
:)

If you agree, you can tell us.

^ Haha, yeah I noticed that too, he was making me do all the work! :p :D

Come on willow, tell us what YOU think! :)

I know I am a social phobic, but even at just a little tab, my face is spaced. Perhaps I am sensitive and still need to lower the dose, but I have nary a memory of a well-organized socially lubricated LSD trip. Friends always know.

Kind of a problem as I try to socialize and communicate but then end up stopping mid-sentence to

Bump!

I just took a hit of "pink elephants" yesterday morning and it turned out to be a very nice, lowish dose (probably around 70mcg or so). I tripped nicely all day long, and it had been a while since taking any acid. I'd forgotten how euphoric acid can be! I was mainly using it as a stimulant, but I wanted to see how strong each hit of the elephants was, so I took a whole one and prepared for the possibility of being more than just a little stimulated. Turned out to be the perfect dose for my day. I listened to a bunch Medeski, Martin & Wood, fucked around on the guitar for a while, watched What the Bleep Do We Know? during the peak, and finished mastering some mixes that a client was coming that evening to pick up.

Overall, yesterday was great, because I now know the dose of the remaining tabs I have, and because I wrote some new music which I plan on doing something with.

I love LSD.

I didn't know you did music production. So do I. We should chat on IM sometime Church. I love talking to fellow music producers.

^glad you enjoyed yourself.

Its always fun to come back to LSD after not doing it for a long time.
Its the only psychedelic (along with pot) that i always feel so good and excited to come back to after a long break.

I tried some pink elephants in 04' they are probably different than the ones you have though.

Church said:
Turned out to be the perfect dose for my day.
There's not many feelings better than that, eh? My problem is repeating the 'magic' consistently, it's quite hit and miss.
Church said:
I love LSD.
Yes sir, I do believe you have mentioned this before. So do I, believe it or not!!! =D

I believe you felix really I do .

zophen

i hadn't had any acid in 5 years until last night when i got a couple drops of liquid on a candy.. well - the guy told me it ought to be pretty powerful, but to my disappointment it was the lowest dose i have ever taken.. after all - i had waited around all day to get ahold of it..
but then i realized that it was a fun time anyway - i got the body-high feeling and my thought processes were exagerated and interesting.. i worked on my song i had started and made little, but quality progress i thought.. i guess it's true what they say about creativity being heightened.. :) then i watched some G-Force visualization with Winamp and i could feel the patterns as they shifted and moved..
so now here i am - not hung over at all and eager for my next score to have a full-blown trip..
oh - i also watched the Peter Sellers movie "I Love You Alice B. Toklas" for the first time.. quite a good vibe..hehehe..

Time for another: BUMPITY!

I love this thread. I demand more replies. :p =D